Quick question: How to bypass an ignition interlock while being drunk?

Quick question: How to bypass an ignition interlock while being drunk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSLGlVR1kqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

call a taxi

/thread

fart in it

get .5ml of alcohol (must be 40 proof or higher) and pour it into the funnel of the tester

you know in those movies where they try to reprogram the lock like a fucking nerd and then the badass action hero comes in and shoots the thing so the fucker just opens

same principle here

This. You can bypass those things. It will record as tamper, you could be looking at a felony. Ive had two on my truck in the last 5 years...just ride the program out op...you will have plenty of time to drink.

You fart into it. This worked for me every time, but it's gotta be a big one. If it hurts coming out then you know you're going places.

Damn good idea

Don't buy it

Open your hood.

Then take a coat hanger and use it to bridge the posts on the battery.

It will start every time.

truth

i assemble and install these devices, the combination of nitrogen/methane in your farts trips out the sensor and will always return 0

Blow up a balloon when you're not drunk.

When you're drunk, take the balloon and let it pump air into it.

Fuck you Chris I'm not falling for this shit

One trick I've used is drinking a lot of water then waiting 2 hours. Works every time

Start by ripping it all to pieces and then go steal a car

This or use compressed air can to blow it up

The balloon i mean

And ask taxist to blow on interlock

Insert mouthpiece in tailpipe.

compressed air cans use various liquids made up from chemical components such as CHF / *ethanes, they're nowhere near the density or build up of human air and thus it won't work.

This is the only advice you need OP. Don't dig yourself into a hole with your stupidity. Use Uber or a friend.

Ams2000 models are trash. Set handset in freezer for 30-60 min then try it. Sensor freezes and doesn't register the blow properly. Works 70% of the time.

Itt: retards who drink, drive, and get caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSLGlVR1kqM

Buy a shitbox drunk car you can set on fire in a accident?

open your window, and have someone who isn't drunk lean in and blow into it.

then while he's there in that position, he can blow you too, as you are a massive faggot.

If this happened irl the police would have no choice but to respect you.

ITT: Kids think they are funny.

Follow leads from interlock to cars wiring harness and bypass the interlock with 4mm wire.

Which device do you have?

Fucking carl is the best

Vape into it

would one of those compressors you can connect to the battery work?

So you're idea is to be drunk, have a sober person available (they would have to ride along with op, because the units usually do random testing while the car is on), instead of having them just drive, have them blow into a breathalyzer just so he can drive drunk and feel edgy?

>So you're idea

"so you are idea"

>the driver was an alcohol

Just dont drink and drive moron.

You are one of those people who just on a whim drive out of state and just hope you will be able to make it back.

Duis and Taxis are stupid tax for improper planning

never mind that, try saying ignition interlock while being drunk
>shit is impossible

Whoops

What?

>being this new

Fuckin painful to watch homie

use a racoon