Ok Sup Forumstards, what's your secret?

Ok Sup Forumstards, what's your secret?

Im going to commit suicide.

I'm planning to die sometime between the Melbourne Deftones gig (mid Nov) and Jan 2017.

why?

Depressed fags. Stop being such cunts and just tough it out. No one wants to hear your whining. We all struggle so stop thinking you have it extra bad.

I'm here

I'm a sociopath who just wants to feel the love and passion my lovers feel.

I sent nudes of my long distance girlfriend who was literally a 10 out of 10 face and body, to her friends and family because I found out she was planning on meeting up with some dude. I blocked her out of my life and moved house so I became untraceable. Bitches in this day and age need to learn Loyalty.

No money, no job, nothing to live for after I see that gig. Long term I can't see my life improving so better to cut my losses.

Foot fag, share pics of gf without her knowing, had homo sex on 2 ocasion

I secretly hate my family and can't wait to be rid of them

Don't do it. Keep going on living and find help. Suicide is never an option

I dont seed my torrents.

You monster.

I killed Harambe

You sick fuck.

Except, of course, when it actually IS an option.

Suicide is the only option faggot, life is not worth living

If you plan to die anyway, go out have some fun. Rape bitches, start forest fires and do ALL the drugs

I'm really close to a sociopath right now, and there are times I wish I could understand what he feels, or doesn't. Every now and then it chills me to the fucking bone because I know he isn't limited by things like guilt and empathy, but ultimately, he's a cool guy and treats his friends really well.

I feel kind of sad that I can't understand how life is for him, and I wonder if it makes him sad that he can't understand how life is for me. I think it confuses him more than anything.

wow dude ur a fuckin scumbag i hope you commit suicide

I'm not actually a faggot like everyone else in this thread

I wank online with other women altho I have a girl I care for a Lot! It's just stronger than myself.

∆∆

Well, shit.

∆ ∆

fucking kill yourself you disgrace

lets see em

Jimmy, I want to fuck you, but even more I want you to fuck me.

inb4
>newfag
fucking roodie poos

This girl im fucking is starting to like me, but i dont think she is good enough for me. But i sometimes wonder how we would be together

My wife wants a divorce. She started seeing someone else. So out of spite, I sometimes cum on her toothbrush. I also sneak in her room and cum on her ass while she sleeps.

Hey it's Jimmy :)
Been waiting for you to ask for years

Omw, babe
;)

you think you're so edgy bro... you want me to fuckin jack you off cuz your so cool bro .. oOh he's an oldfag omg he's so cool he must be lurking suince2005 z0mgz shut up faggot if i knew you in real life I would knock you the fuck out

I indirectly became friends with a YouTube semi-celeb (About 800,000 subs) and found out he's got a pretty fucked up life. Cocaine and prison for attempted murder anyway.

I heavily doubt he's joking and it kinda sends chills down my spine

Seriously, if you are going to kill yourself, go out with a bang.
I decided a year ago if i was going to kill myself i would jump out of a plain then fall into a volcano. After taking the largest loan i can and spend that on some drugs or something.

i wanna bang my wife's mother and sister

Threesome or separately?

>i sucked my fat ass friends cock and tried to fuck him in the ass but he was so fat i couldn't even reach his buttonhole
>hooked up with random dude on craighslit way older than me
>sucked some guy off grinder for 40$ heroin
>i get ship hell of drugs off Agora
>i sell to my mom but not occasionally
>thats about it oh and i used to shoot heRoiN3

I wish you were my Jim.

I am kind of a piece of shit? Like damn. I spew so much shit trying to put myself above other people-even though I've done things I've said make people literally sub human. no one believes me when I say I do shitty things and it's kind of terrible, I used to revel in that, being known as 'too nice to do that.' And being told 'it's cool dude don't worry' knowing I was untouchable? But now it's kind of like..fuck open your eyes, I used to be so horrible.

just noticed.

plane not plain

separately. and i would tell them that this is out little secret

My mom thinks I'm going to the convention today, but I'm really going grocery shopping and taking a long run. I can't afford this year's Dragon*Con, and I'm not going to starve the rest of the month just to be around fat nerds buying shit you could easily get online.

Also, I've decided to start learning Mandarin.

>1 new post
OP Here. I'm actually pretty proud of you doing that. Do something beneficial. Learning Mandarin is very useful.

Thanks. I love Chinese characters, and I'm taking a course on Chinese politics anyway. The professor says we have to know ALL of China's provinces and their capital cities by next Thursday.
>这位教授是不是他妈的左右。

Im under psichiatric treatment

I want to fuck my ex

I'm Cicada 3301

>I want to be fisted
>Dad, I know you were doing meth
>I used to listen to my sister having sex, and masturbate accordingly
>I have "Impostor syndrome"
>I pretended to be a male on the internet, to get girls
>I drink alone
>It was me who broke the window at the university
>I love opiates, but haven't done them in years. Sorry mom.

OP Here. 你的教授很聪明!祝你好运!

This

谢谢

Never seen cp, but really curious to.

>谢谢
Op here
不用谢

I know already, you're too far though.

好吧,我还在学习。 抱歉....

Good for you, I wish you well. Leaving the gas on is painless.

Weeyooyeeyooweeyoo

>好吧,我还在学习。 抱歉....
OP Here

知识就是力量!学习是最好的!

Guess I'll go for that run now....

>tfw even if I had gone to the Con, I can see I'd be one of the few people actually in-shape and caring about my health

so much fap

some kind of proof? maybe share some info with us.

Can't you see he's a fucking troll ?

bush did 9/11

This is a secrets thread, not an truth thread

And even if he's not, he won't say shit.

Would you be opposed to being me and my wife's ass slave/maid while we put you through school?

My secret.. I fucked my cousin when she was 15
Haileyaus Kik!
She's 19. MASSIVE daddy issues she will tell u... He touched her when she was 9!! She's become a total slut.

She sends pics if u act like u own her. She loves abusive relationships.

She will act all uptight but wear her in and she's a slave to it.

Hot tits 2. That's how I got in it. Started talking shit to her and she got hot for it

I have a small dick and enjoy when women laugh about it and humilate me

who?

i like to kill animals, specially my friends so i can see them suffer

I was raped at a comic convention by my best friend.

I meet up with married men at their hotels and give them head and sometimes let them fuck me.

Lost my phone to a scam artist lied to my Friends said I got Mugged ...

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a pretty bad time.

I honestly like the smell of sweaty balls and ass