You must post in this thread or suffer pic related

You must post in this thread or suffer pic related

ok

What is that?

Whuu.

Ihave got those frome biting my lips, I bite those off when they appears, it is the infinite circle, instead I should let it heal...

already have that

Yeah, don't do that

Ok

I have posted in this thread

Nigger

no

Fucking canker sores. Most painful shit in this world. Usually caused by stress or by OP being a faggot.

Ahh yes. 'OP is a faggot' disease.

oh

I have 3-4 in my mouth right now, idgaf

mmk

redbull and weed already beat you faggot op

apply apple cider vinegar daily until gone. stings like hell but it is gone much quicker

A

Urgh

God Bless America

qqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuiqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwqqqwfwqjhfiqwhuifhqwuifhqwuihfwuiqfwq

kys

no

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Bruh

kys you fucking cancer

same here

Hi

Anybody know the context of this picture? Everytime this shows up I just chuckle uncontrollably like a faggot

fug

canker sister???

muyo dtghfnght

lmao

ggefgfgfgfg

those hurt

Owie

k

Pls no

:(

A canker sore.
I had that like 2 weeks ago, it hurt like a bitch. I had to put salt on it to kill the microbes causing it, and it was the worst pain. I think I got it from not brushing my teeth at night because i would fall a asleep.

What the shit

That's gay

k

fuck no

k

k

ok

ok

Nigga

no u

Gross

nig

ah

How can sores get that big? Mine are just tiny dots and occur very rarely

Fuck you

x

Fuck you

I've got 4 of them right now, can hardly fucking close my mouth.

Take Lysine every day never suffer these again.

Cancer sores suck lol

Fuck you, op

yummy

i need to shit

get cancer

I already have that

Why's that? (clearly contributed)

YOU=FAGGOT

cunt faggot OP

You rebel scum

No.

jokes on you i already suffer from that

HAHA jokes on you! i already have them atm

I won't give fagOP his (You)

in this thread

Ok sure

They're not that bad. You can get numbing stuff from pharmacy but it's not very good.. But damn are they annoying to get. At least not visible like da herp though.

Fuck it. I get these frequently enough. Not gonna risk it.

k

noice

Nah, it's like the herp. You'll keep having outbreaks for the rest of your life when you're going through stress or lowered immune system. Get your sleep. Except it's not contagious.

Haha! I'm using the Aloe Veras!

Srsly tho, aloe vera gets rid of this shit.

Safety

fag

I woke up to two of them this morning.