I sent nudes of my long distance girlfriend who was literally a 10 out of 10 face and body...

I sent nudes of my long distance girlfriend who was literally a 10 out of 10 face and body, to her friends and family because I found out she was planning on meeting up with some dude. I blocked her out of my life and moved house so I became untraceable. Bitches in this day and age need to learn Loyalty. How Evil am I /b ?

Pic related.
A peak.

You're not evil, just a petty, insecure asshole.

nuf said
/thread

need moar pics to judge evilness

Fuck her. Dump the nudes.

Post more faggot

sounds just like my ex, did a similar thing except was a pic of me fucking her to the guy she was going to hook up with before letting her mother know im gone from her life

still flirt with her mum to this day

post more faggot

what was her name?

Got more self-shot ass pics? If anyone Has similar pics Please post

>be me
>friend has a long distance "boyfriend"
>she comes over to discuss their meetup
>says he's special needs
>he somehow finds out, sends her nudes to her mom
>chalk it up to his extreme autism and convince her to smash

Anyone wanna send this to his friends?

Implying the dude gave a fuck. You think he was under the impression she wasn't fucking her boyfriend? He still fucked your girl

Not getting into details... Not worth my time.

Trips???

Nice dubs now we have to

actually, he was her ex who she broke up with before i started seeing her. he was still madly in love with her, he thought she was just seeing him until he saw that photo that caused them to break up for a short while

untul the cuck bought her a gold necklace and took her on holiday for cheating on him

ATTENTION WHORE WITH GOOD PASTA

few months after this she starts texting me again, eventually she comes over and starts fucking me behind his back for a few months and on valetines day

compiled all the text screenshots, more pictures of her, rinse and repeat

to this day the cuck is still with her and she calls me at 5am when shes sad :)

That's why if you expect your girl is unfaithful you rek them, forget it and move on.

Feminism+1

bump for interest

Anyone ?

Never get with a grill who has had a lot of previous boyfriends. You'll always want to think you're the one who's different from the rest but you'll end up as another one of the many. Find grills who've had long uncomplicated relationships.

Bump

You guys are losers lol.

This week on, "How to Spot High Schoolers,"

If anyone send this to his friends I'll post nudes of his ex