Well I've decided to kill myself Sup Forums I give up on life I've been dating this girl for 3 years and I just caught...

Well I've decided to kill myself Sup Forums I give up on life I've been dating this girl for 3 years and I just caught her in bed with a friend of mine we met at the gathering of the juggalos and we shared the same interests such as our favorite band is icp she fucked my best friend who is also a juggalos

Shut the fuck up andrew, shes mine now. Go fuck yourself.

killing yourself over a woman? how about you kill the woman instead.

this

>we met at the gathering of the juggalos

ahahaha of course she did I bet she's had different cock every night of the week for 3 years what do you expect you met sher at the worst fuckin concert venue ever ICP

> Juggalo

Over the age of 17

First mistake was meeting her at the Gathering .. and you of all people should know they all fuck each other and spread STDs... Don't kill yourself better your self and stop being a Juggalo. Higher your standards man for got sake.

Also kill yourself over the sole purpose that you're a juggalo

if reality shoots you in the face, shoot back.

Found your town.

Fine

Samefag.

You were dating a juggalo and you assumed she wouldn't cheat on you?I pray for your soul this is bait.

Op if you're gonna an hero for something do it for liking icp they're water trash and have a following of fat greasy derelict retards

This

Op is the faggot in the pic you or the other faggot

>juggalo

Please do

Par for the course, she'a fucking juggalo you clown.

Nothing of value would be lost

with all that stupid makeup on, are you sure she fucked your friend? all juggalos look the same, maybe it was you she was fucking, and you're just confused

this might be bait