I just had marijuana for the first time

I just had marijuana for the first time.

My friends were off their heads but I wasn't really feeling anything, even though I had the same amount of hits as them.

Why is that. Since it's my first time, shouldn't I be getting higher than my friends who'd done it many times before are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3P2HSLkgjbI
youtu.be/KKl8na4oZbM
youtube.com/watch?v=cCaInA1NeZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it is common to not get high the first time. The first time I smoked weed I didnt think I got high, but remembering back on it I had a good time. Just smoke again op maybe smoke more this time.

You were just afraid of it, so it did nothing to you, faggot

Did you inhale properly?

Usually first time users don't inhale, but puff on it. Next time, after a hit, take a deep breath.

Did you inhale it?

this.

I think it affects people he first time differently. I got destroyed off 2 hits my first time and I've seen people smoke j's their first time and not get high at all. just keep trying.

Watch out smoking that shit Harry Potter got burnt up literally.
youtu.be/3P2HSLkgjbI

True. Do you think that's the same case with alcohol? I had liquor for the first time not long ago, and while I did feel a little light headed and couldn't walk too well, I definitely wasn't as fucked up as my friends were. And I was taking shots with all of them.

Could be that too.

I think I did it properly. First two puffs I took were wrong, as my friends pointed out, but the ones after that I think I did properly. I inhaled the smoke down my throat before blowing out.

Even after smoking for many years I'll still sometimes unconsciously not inhale.
Too many years of smoking cigars I guess.

Inhale like is the last breath you'll ever get. Hold it deep in your lungs for 6 seconds wait 10 minutes, repeat

You didn't breath it in.

6 seconds? Shit, that sounds like a lot. I probably only kept it in for like 2 or 3 at most, as it was really hard to breathe when I did it.

Ok so I bought weed for the first time. But now I have no idea what to do with it. I don't have any paraphernalia to smoke it with. What's the best way for a first timer to smoke weed without a pipe or bong or bowl or anything.
Inb4 underage. I'm 26, just never smoked weed before.

Alcohol, depends on proof and metabolism. You just might have a high one OP.

Inhale, hold, exhale. Once again it might be your metabolism

Thats cause you just started and have baby lungs. Hold it in and then just blow it all out in one long glorious plume into your nigger cat's face

You can make a bowl with an apple.

I smoked weed and it makes it hard to talk everyone already thinks i'm weird what do i do

How about weed prep? Heard you need to grind it?

Like many others have stated some people do not get high their first time, or are stoned and don't realize it.

My first time i literally felt nothing at all. It was during lunch in high school, had health class right after. The next day figured I'd give it another shot, walked into health class afterward feeling like I was on the fucking moon.

>erryday since then.

Just go into a ziggys or some other head shop and ask for rolling papers. If you arent poor you could.get a cheap decent glass pipe for like 25$

Suck their dicks

grinding it helps it burn better but is by no means necessary , just pick it apart with your fingers a little

Assuming you dont have a grinder, just break it up finely with your hands.

I'm poor.

Same with me a long time ago. Smoke again. Those receptors will start to fire up. Then u get high as fuck

Then be like your forefathers and just roll a joint. Pack of papers is usually like a couple bucks

2 pack blunts are 99 cents

A lot of times the newbies end up at the end of the line, and by the time the pipe ends up in their hands, it's basically a cashed bowl.

Thank you will do! Any other tips for a good first time? I've decided to do the Apple thing.

Just go buy a $20 glass pipe, support your local glass blower and don't be a pleb

Same. I took like 7 hits and wondered why nothing was happening. Then I rolled over on my side and couldn't stand up and went, "Ohh... I think it's... okay." And stayed there for a few hours.

Looks like you're question has been answered. You probably got some sort of adrenaline rush before smoking it, just think of it like when you're really drunk and something bad happens that "sobers you up" ... lots of people don't feel high the first time

If you have shit friends maybe. First time smoker should get the 2nd hit. Thats half the fun of smoking is just getting other people high with you

I remember once when I was underaged I drank my mom's vodka probably had over a fifth of the 750 ml bottle, and I didn't feel anything.

Like previously stated, inhale, hold, exhale. The finer the weed when you break it up, the better the smoking experience.

burn a tiny hole in the bottom of a plastic bottle, make an aluminum inverted cap that acts as a bowl, punch holes. Then bend the ends so that it's usable and pack the bowl with greens. You're set

Thanks for the help guys. Looks like I should be good the next time I do it, not sure when that'll be though. Hopefully soon.

>hi im a colossal faggot and cant comprehend that people who are just starting to smoke won't know to roll
Please stop shaming the gene pool.

> I inhaled the smoke down my throat before blowing out.
Did you breath the smoke into your lungs like you would a deep breath of air? Did you hold it in for at least a few seconds?

Nah 6 seconds is nothing. Dont be a pussy, hold that shit in as long as you possibly can.

I bet you didnt swig it in one go. I dont even get a buzz unless I suck down a lot of alcohol in a short amount of time.

You didn't inhale.

Guessing you took the smoke in your mouth, and then blew it out.

That's not going to give you much more than a potential contact high --- you need to take that shit into your lungs -- hold it as long as you can -- then exhale.

>how to get Alzheimer's or some other disease

I breathed it in as far as I could go, but when I went to far I just coughed everything back out instead of blow it out.

Held it in for like 3 seconds at most, after that it burned the inside of my mouth and my throat.

it is very easy to learn you defeatist faggot

I might have but then I had no tolerance, and now I can feel even a few glasses of wine or a couple of beers

>Hi I'm a gigantic faggot who can't figure out how easy it is to make a spliff or use youtube because fuck that right?

Some come with plastic filters so all you have to do is take out the tobacco. Whooooaaaaa

Why does it make it hard for you to talk? Can you atleast explain yourself a little

Your lungs wont absorb anything more after 7 seconds. Any longer than that is just causing unneccesary damage.

Smoke joints. They're not as rough to smoke as blunts.

Fuck you cuck. How do you think you learn if you dont start? You probably cant roll because youre too chicken shit and scared to blow a dollar trying. Go smoke your potato bowl faggot

2-3 seconds is all you need to hold it in trust me dont listen to these fags who say to hold it in for long ass time. I have been smoking for 6 years eveyday and that's how I do it. When you smoke you have to make sure it gets to your lungs not just your throat though.

It depends, if you smoke tobacco you should roll joints, you can more easily manage your high that way. A bong or pipe is only really good for someone who plans to smoke often and doesnt smoke tobacco.

What's the difference?

The one I smoked, my friend was grinding them down and cutting the weed up with scissors until it was like grains, then rolled it up in a brown cloth looking thing. It looks like those cloths you clean your glasses with, and had the triangle shape on both ends of the cloth.

>Burning and coughing.

That's how you know it's working

then make a fucking gravity bong jeez

Hit it as hard as possible and keep it in your lungs as long as possible, exhale through your nose. When you are high hit it again and you will be able to do more

Get an empty 2 litre plastic bottle and cut that shit in half horizontally, cut a hole into the lid of the bottle, make a bowl out of aluminum foil or some shit, get a bucket, and put a bunch of water in it. And boom, grav bong. Put the bottle to the lowest point and light the weed, gradually pull up. DONT let it get out of the water. When you're ready uncap the lid, inhale through the lid and shove that bitch back down in the water. Then chill on a couch for an hour or so.

>Lol op's friends gave him the tobacco and kept the weed from themselves

Or cos your all dumb teenagers you got sold ground up nettle and pretended to get high.

This
youtu.be/KKl8na4oZbM

Did you inhale?

Nah I was there while he was rolling it up and then passed it around. At first, it was a large chunk, looked exactly like the picture I posted.

Yeah. But I guess I didn't inhale it all the way down to my lungs. When I went too far, I coughed it all back up and my throat burned.

This, just use tin foil (cooking folk) make a bowl on top of aplastic bottle and make a hole to suck smoke though it will be a bit harsh but will deffo give you a strong buzz , make sure you hold the smoke in as long as possible and make sure you make your foil on the bottle as air tight as possible. Good luck b\ro post results:)

Wtf did you smoke? Maybe you are thinking of tobacco leaf like cigar? Dont smoke cloth user youll die

It looked like the one on the right.

I breathe the smoke into my mouth, then inhale deeply, and exhale. Gets me stoned every tiem.

If you smoke out of a bong it's not really an issue. Especially if it has an ice catch. Goes through water. Let it sit a few seconds to cool down. Suck it in in one go

Thats a leaf not cloth. Its what they roll cigars from

weed sometimes isn't very strong and some people have more tolerance.

Not a medfag or something but as it's your first time you maybe just don't have many neuro receptors and the effect was subtle. Smoke a few more times and you will definitely feel something

I've smoked several times in my life (only started recently), and I had never actually felt high until this last Tuesday night. Went back to my buddy's house with our group and passed a bong and some blunts around for a solid 45 minutes in a tiny room. Got absolutely fried.

Might take a few seshes to actually feel anything, but it'll come eventually.

Or just buy raw cones like my faggot friends who can't roll. They're in literally every gas station

What he said. If you dont get high that means keep smoking till you do

Really? Ive only seen prerolled in head shops. Where do you live?

maybe you weren't smoking properly, common first timer problem.

>raw cones
Heard these burn way too fast.

You didn't inhale.

Ive never tried them but I like smoking raw king size that I roll myself. Lasts a while for me

More of a bong/hookah man myself but I can appreciate a finely rolled joint.

Was told this was loud. Paid $40 in the Atlanta area. Don't know anything about buying weed. Did I get ripped off? He was a really nice guy and would be great if he could become my regular dealer.

I didn't get really high until I had many sessions to myself, many like 10-20. After that it will calm down.

Once you've smoked your body creates tolerance, and you will get very high after months of not smoking from one good hit.

Got anything to put it to scale? Hard to tell from that picture.

>like 10-20
lolwat?

Need to see something for reference. Based off that pic I feel like you didn't get your money's worth but I'm from the bay area, california. Weed is so common here I can see my neighbor growing a stash in his backyard right now. Maybe in Atlanta that's 40 bucks. Also, just fyi loud is slang for weed in general not a particular strain

Right. He said he had mids or loud and I remember hearing mids is shit so I went for the other thing.

From KY and I'd say that's not too bad for $40. Able to get a closeup of a nug?

have many friends who said, they weren't high the first time. give it another few tries, maybe it'll work then

lots of people, including myself, dont get high the first time. the next time is gonna be fucking awesome for you though

That's not bad. Definitely not 40 from where I'm at but I'd say that what I used to get when I was young and didn't know any better

You literally just smoked it wrong. You really have to breath deep and hold it in

Your body has to learn what high is

And shit if you do harder psychedelics your weed highs will get better

>your body has to learn what high is
No idea what you're talking about mate. First time I smoked I got high.

lol. Where i live 1g = 15€
a bowl of 20g would be something like 360$

^ This is true for me too. Probably because I already smoked ciggies. But don't practice on ciggies.

While this thread dies anyone want to dump some alright songs for when stoned? youtube.com/watch?v=cCaInA1NeZE

>being this new..

you cant get not stoned, you either were ripped off or you didnt do it good

Same, but I had never smoked a cigar or cig b4

you are not a badass you stupid little prick, have a good time with your friends rather than cone on here and smear your shit everywhere, or try lots of heroin if you are mr immune. fucking asshole.

Any advice for someone who has been smoking a long time and doesn't get nearly as high as he would like to? Neither from derbs or herbs. T Break the only solution?