You gotta appreciate the soundcraft more than anything else

it's like noises and metal and shit wtf xD

this faggot can get beheaded for all i care
the music is pure concentrated degeneracy
and pretty much only other faggots like it

this is how you know it's good music

>nice album
>now do it without being a faggot with a trust fund

I tried to download this album, but the album art creeped me out so much that I decided to not get it last minute

this

nothing to do with his sexuality you mongs

pol LEAVE

album is super good and atmospheric

like, the top half doesn't irk me, its the horribly grotesque lower half with its extremely nerving shininess and modelling. I can literally feel the texture of this monstrosity with my eyes.

jesse kanda is god-tier

honestly this one isnt very gross, it reminds me of my puppy i got from North Carolina

yeah i don't think it's gross. just neat looking. this one on the other hand..

liked xen more, but arca's my dude.

pretty much. any music that can out people as bigots is cool w me.

the songs are imbued with him being a faggot. same with lotic. he's gay, he's transgressive, and thats dope.

>pretty much. any music that can out people as bigots is cool w me.
i was more just referring to the fact that he called it degeneracy. people said the same shit about elvis presley, the sex pistols, black sabbath, and pretty much any other innovative band/music that later became praised once the slow, conservative types finally came around to it.

that's completely incorrect and unfounded

a song isn't imbued with him being a faggot

that one isnt that gross either! if you're going to really get creepy, anything vaguely human is truly terrifying

okay. enjoy living in your bubble in which non-representational art can't have a point of view/political valence/an intended interpretation. i bet you also think that commentary by the artist about the art isn't valid (the authors dead or something), and this commentary isn't just text by which to contextualize the piece.

his work is super gay. sorry if that makes you uncomfortable.

okay but thats conflating the degeneracy qua teenage kids (elvis, punks), with the targeting of degeneracy qua a sexual proclivity.

OP is concerned with the latter. but I agree, if art can make people this upset, it must be doing something right.

He's playing this saturday should I go?

Arca is sort of a one-trick pony. You only really need to listen to one of his releases to sort of get a general idea of what virtually everything else he makes sounds like.

Yes

listen to Mutant and &&&&& they sound nothing alike

His sound design is really nothing special desu

rec me somethings like him then. (not a rhetorical point-- i think he's dope and would love to hear similar shit)

kek, any music that isnt degeneracy is probably commercial populist background noise that fills the trash can once theres no more money to be made off the genre

I'm a bigot but I like lotic and arca

So if you had no idea if he was gay and listened to his music, would you be able to tell just from listening to it? (Beyond a few vaguely suggestive vocal samples, I guess)

Arca is a less autistic Autechre, which is a good thing

You are right that sonically you wouldn't clue in outside of a few samples. But taken in conjunction with his album art, song titles, music videos, media presence etc. Arca's sexuality is deeply connected with his music. So you are both right.

when will this meme die, they're really nothing alike in both sound design and composition

oh fuck i really want gay autechre to collab with young thug

this is legit one of the most beautiful songs ive ever heard

youtube.com/watch?v=hE6OjTiMY3o

can anyone relate to this feeling

>gay autechre

i couldn't agree more, this new shit where you sit there and make this huge effort to appreciate incoherent discordant noises is so damn lame. this album is a complete chore to listen to.

are you kidding me. no straight guy would make a song like this.youtube.com/watch?v=a6hv4yysRKE

Arca is pleb filter at it's finest.

yeah man, sitting like a goon finding meaning in something unpleasurable to the human ear is so upper echelon, right right..... you be a bitch ass who relies on garbage like this to legitimize your lack of intuitive musical ability, it's the perfect front for you faggots, it sounds discordant, but thats the point! wooooo awesome, yea naw

i'm straight and my beats sound just like that

prove it

>"hurr durr, you can enjoy something I can't"
Tell me more about how you're butthurt, please do.

I bet some japanese heteros could make something just like that, perhaps even gayer.

eh kind of. i think he rehashes a lot of the same themes over and over. my main gripe with him is his albums are too long. i like his stretch eps more than anything else. &&&&& is alright

his EPs are devoid of emotions: they are basically technical sound demos released to impress other artists (in the hope of future collaborations I guess).

i feel that way about all of his music. it's completely soulless. not that that's a bad thing

>Arca is sort of a one-trick pony.
>his stuff is unlistenable

>his

Protip: A Jap guy "designs" (makes presets for) most of his synth sounds.

He's a ghost produced preset monkey.

Not that it matters because it sounds like shit anyway, but there you go.

sure m8

wtf are you guys talking about?
do you need him to be balling his eyes out or yelling at you to show "emotion"

youtube.com/watch?v=X-r0c7xYsVA
how is that souless?????

where you seeing him?

if you can't even post a fucking source, you're just a worthless loser talking shit

this. fuck these Sup Forums scum

>wearing a speedo and screaming
so deep. so soooo deep

Well i guess you're a pleb, Mutant is arguably AOTY 2015

listen to fka twigs it 1000 times beter than arca

his 'music' sounds like the demo for some VST composers will use to score sci-fi movies

>listen to the girl produced by arca
what did he mean by this

>this is music
biggest b8 ITT

>Arca-lite with airy grill singing over it
It's alright,but definitely not better than Arca

screenshotting this for future cringe threads

Lol Arca actually worked on that album

They definitely are similar, mate.