Islamic

Drunk

faggot

Igneous Rock

Indiana is the best state

The big orange one at the top

California!
Fuck the haters!

>Remove politics and gun laws and it's pretty awesome here.
>Taxes suck too
But besides that..
>awesome

Liquid, obviously

Indiana.

Hawaii or Alaska, then after that it all goes down hill but it depends if you like living in the middle of nowhere with nothing but nature to do. If you love nature then the majority of the midwest or the south is amazing. But if you like being around people and fun things then you are fucked.

Tie between Ohio and Michigan. Up far north enough for beautiful weather 24/7 but still far enough away from jewyork to maintain southern values. Also great football

Rural Pennsylvania

1 vote for New York here

Yeah but the snow up there is retarded and worse than new york
>Jew yorker here

Alabama reporting in

not sure if you live in the same place as me, but this place blows....would much rather be in Colorado, cali, NV, or Wisconsin.

LI'er here. Try leaving New York and then voting again.

California

Fucking Oregon. Legal pot. No sales tax pretty easy to get a gun. Lot of hipsters in Portland but they're easily ignored by not being a vegan bitch.

Just moved away from NV. best part about it was the booze ran like water and it was piss easy to get a gun

Depression

Ohio, land of the farms

South Carolina, first to succeed.

>Succeed
KEK

roll tide

Do you ever get sick of the supreme wearing breakfeast bagel eating skate vloggers? I know I would
Also summers in Michigan are absolutely stunning

Wisconsin
The only bad thing is the weather
Short and hot summers, long and cold winters, and spring doesn't exist

Yeah, that state is fucking horrible.

t. former Indianafag

If by absolutely stunning you mean retardedly humid and unbearable, then yes, yes they are.

Denial

>New York
>Confusing NYC with Upstate NY
Upstate NY has high taxes and shit gun laws but the nature is real and it is mostly country. People around here don't wear supreme because they can't afford that shit.

You live in Bartholomew county? Its a very nice place.

Nigger I was born there. Columbus is dead.

Wyoming man. It's pretty fucking cool here

columbus is where I live. east or north ;D

Canada

No, its gaseous you fuck!

Phoenix, Arizona -

1. Beautiful desert.
2. Monsoons
3. Bomb ass Mexican food erywhere
4. No snow unless you want it, then you just drive 2 hours north

>bomb ass mexican food
i get it.

New Hampshire

Cali

Phoenix is pretty shitty honestly.
1.Lots of crime
2.Even more shitty drivers with shit roads (unless youre in rich areas)
3.fucking 100+ degrees for like 8 months out of the year.

Bomb ass mexican is true though. And other cities are pretty decent when its only double digit temps

I spent most of my time as a kid when I lived there in the North side. Before it closed down I used to play in The Commons all the time back in the 90s.

FLORIDA

Alaska

>Beautiful desert.

How it possibly be beautiful if a desert, by definition, barren area of land? There is nothing to see there.

>Acceptance

Best state tbh

Badda Bing

massachusetts

This

Washington, but fuck off, we're full.

underrated post

I can tell you what the worst state is
>california

The one with no niggers

California and it's not close. It's almost unfair since it's so large and diverse in culture, weather, geographic region, huge economy, etc.

Has major global cities SF and LA and also has other major cities like Oakland, San Diego, San Jose. Has farms and agricultures towns, mountain town ups north in the forest, desert towns down south.

Great drugs, best weed in the nation. Has fancy and high-end food as well as great local cuisine which can be found in any hole in the wall. Not to mention a diverse population which makes for tons of ethnic restaurants.

Tons of sports teams and champions, center of media entertainment and great music scenes both in LA and in the Bay.

I know people stereotype it as hippy faggot land but the fact is CA is the best state and it's really not close.

Northern Alabama has very few.

Yeah but it has a lot of Alabamians so that kinda cancels out. I grew up in a suburb of Birmingham and regardless of color, that's a trash state.

roll

shit you're right

Texas plz

>Bomb ass Mexican food erywhere
Ok mate, come on down to El Paso, Texas we'll show you a good time.

If you want a white area that's nicer, by the way, try the northwest. Just stay out of the major metros. I don't care about race myself but I'm not going to pretend like I don't get why some other people do.

rollerino

Thanks for the tip user

roll

Washington.
>No income tax
>No restrictions on guns
>Well educated population
>Low unemployment rate
>One of the top five highest minimum wages in the country
>High median income
>Lots of national forest lands to hike, camp or hunt in
>Mild weather all year round (snow is rare in the winter and summers almost never get over 100 F)
>Housing is mostly affordable, except Seattle, but we don't talk about that

>Michigan
>Ohio
>southern values
Go fuck yourself

This

Nebraska, at least for raising a family.

Gun laws? It's so easy to get a gun man

Corn is good for families? I'll go ahead and just admit my ignorance, but what else is there that you could be referring to?

/thread

give me unique

please jesus

We actually have the single highest minimum wage but shut the fuck up and quit advertising, asshole. We're full.

Cheap standard of living. Low crime crate with the exception of Omaha's. Rapidly growing job market. Clean, beautiful countryside. Corn.

thomas nico

>Clean, beautiful countryside
I drove through Kansas once during a cross country move. It definitely has a peaceful quality to it and I imagine Nebraska is the same but I like mountains.

Bose- Einstein Condensate

Yis

I feel ya. It's more hilly out west towards Colorado/Wyoming, but it's also pretty fucking empty.

Grew up in So NV. Got the fuck out when I was 17. Vegas still suck ass and will always suck ass.

>Implying El Paso has anything good.
There is a reason why they call it the armpit of Texas

And fucking boring!!

Oy vey!!
The answer is always Israel!!

The "only" bad thing about Wisconsin is the weather?

lol
Move to a state that is t shit and you'll see how any things are wrong with OK

My boss lives in Vegas and he loves it, but I've never been. Nigger doesn't even gamble but he keeps saying if I want to come hang out one weekend he'll show me around the strip.

Wrong. Minimum Wage in Washington is $9.47 an hour. Alaska, California Connecticut and Massachusetts have higher minimum wages than that.

And a shitload of fucking spics.
PASS

First to succeed? At whut, wearing shoes? Indoor plumbing? Interracial breeding?

California is shit. Turned to shit in the 70's with the insurgence of the fuckin hippies

Shit, I just checked this and it looks like you're right. We had the highest last year but we've been passed. I stand corrected but still, shhhh.

>What's the best state?

The one with the fewest niggers.

So are you.

West TX YES
East TX FUCK NO

Oh yeah, everybody is like brokeback mountain

Mississippi

Really original answer here. This hasn't been posted earlier in the thread at all or anything.

Clearly your state's education system is failing