>pic is my guitar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njx1qYhUA2M
youtu.be/gO6z7AISg4k?t=43
youtube.com/samuelcf97/videos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmjKlbKPEv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yuck change your strings immediately

I play guitar and I mostly play power chords and chords but I have writers block plz help me write songs.

Dirty doesn't mean bad you moron. Just means he probably finger picks 80% of the time.

I put fresh ones on like a week ago...

yea, just learned this one recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=njx1qYhUA2M

This is the case, my fingers are usually black after I play.

>mostly play power chords and chords
>writers block
Has to be bait

Oxidising has clearly begun on those strings. Dead giveaway that it's time to change them.

Some have naturally acidic transpiration...
Mine looks like that after 4-5 hours of playing. I'm not going to change strings every five hours... You can still play with those.

Been playing for the last three years Sup Forumsros but I'm mostly self taught so I feel like a real amateur still. What are some basic things I can look up and practice to git gud. Mostly prefer finger pickin.

What are the hardest songs u can play?
Mine would be eugenes trickbag and minor swing

look into Roy Harper, there's a channel called badspeech that has loads of lessons for his songs, mostly fingerpicking

that is how I learned to fingerpick

If you faggots can't play this shit, you're not real guitar players.

youtu.be/gO6z7AISg4k?t=43

Ted greene is good, check out

Rekt

Here's what I got.

This is my Gibson Es 335. I haven't been playing music a lot for a long time. I used to practice 5 hours a day. Then I knew a lot of music theory so I could easily learn other instruments so I play about 6 diffrent ones. Yesterday I went to a Santana concert so I'm pretty pumped to play again.

This is my main guitar just now.

can anyone recommend a good acoustic archtop for jazz? small neck is a bonus for lady hands

Any tips for finger stretching? My left hand mom of hurts in the forearm when I stretch muh fingers

i just started playing guitar. ive only been learning nirvana songs cus they easy af

That's some sweet looking guitar, any vid to hear that beauty?

The easiest ones are AC/DC's

been playing for about 9 years, mostly metal and funk/jazz stuff, into a bit of fingerpicking lately but just fucking around and not actually practising.

lemme guess, you can only play wonderwall

this is mine btw i got it at a flea market for $20

Kek

send me tabs

My newest bby

very nice

Not of that specific model. There's a video of a guy on YouTube playing a Kramer DMZ 4000 which sounds the same.

YEAHHH

Damn

the in utero are a bit more challenging, i also started with nirvana

what guitar should i get next. I like me some slayer, death, kreator, megadeth and amon amarth.

it is tbh i only know how to play very ape heartshaped box and rape me

Some gibson type (les paul, sg, flying v, xplorer,) or a superstrat

r8 my collection

YEAHHH

Pls rate my guitars
And check my videos, they're cool

Basically anything with the EMG 81/85 combo. Guitars with that all sounds extremely similar (not a bad thing, the sound works extremely well for metal), to the point where you can overdub with a different guitar and no one will notice. The main difference is in the playing feel.

if you just started playing get one of the classic allrounders, i have an ibanez superstrat you cant really go wrong with those.

if you just want to SPECIFICALLY play metal music and nothing else you should go for something like jackson or dean

Guitars are the most cancerous instruments on this entire fucking planet.

are bassists welcome

same

i play guitar. just typical "sing around the campfire" songs though.

have no pictures of my own acoustic. have five guitars in total, really only using one

no gtfo of here

sounds like a guitar player stole your girlfreind. would you like to talk about it?

what about invaders or those black winter things.

>16 yo detected

but i partly agree, its not the instrument itself, but because of how easy the learning curve starts out. its over-represantation in popculture leads to a massive amount of faggots just going "yeah i can play guitar" when they can strum 8 chords and sing along with simple rock and melodic shit and all the girls keep falling for the bullshit.

what i wanna say is, if you can play a decent guitar and play in a band and make nice music youre a cool dude.

but pussychasers and tryhards that can only replay stuff made by greater men can go fuck themselves, essentially

Wow, what a beauty. Dream guitar. Can't afford one but looking for something alike. Does it feel too big, I mean, under your right arm?

10/10
You play mostly blues rock?
That tobacco burst is sweet

Shit dude i learned this because of the jojo memes

I'm gay, 23 and I've always hated the sound of guitars. Piano is a good second for most hated instrument by me.
Not saying it's an easy instrument to play properly, but I just absolutely hate the sound of guitars, and those guitar fags make me wanna go on a killing spree.

Sweet Phil Demel V
How much did it run you user?

>09
this is me rn

R8 my schecter got it at a good price 170 at a pawn shop and its in pretty decent condition

>guitar fags
Fag is you
Guitar and rock n roll is for high-testosterone only

You might want to clean the thing since there's like an inch of dust on the strings and the fingerboard's probably dry and dirty.

m8 the sound of guitars is really broad. your telling me you hate acoustics as well as electrics as well as hollow bodies.

You're mistaken. I'm gay, not a fag like you.
Guitar and rock n roll is for pussies and fags.

K dude
ur rude

You're gay because you seek in other men the real manliness and testosterone you lack in yourself

nice, you're the first user in 7 years of owning her that recognised it

~1600€ back in 2009

i dont know if they're way cheaper now or if i got a limited edition thats better than whats on the market nowadays. i was 17 and just wanted a flying V, but turns out it was one of the best purchases i ever made.

>I'm gay
No need to point that out, we could easily tell.

>probably listens to new house, glitch hop and synthipop

do you like to jam out to lady gaga while some anal viking roams your brown sea?

I dont know that one, let me play wagon wheel for you

Yes, though I hate acoustic less than electronic. And then not only the sound, but also the melodies the people play. There are some decent melodies played with an acoustic guitar, but I always feel it's ruined by the sound of guitar.

Wow, you don't seem to understand how being gay works.

I listen to experimental electronic music, no pop, house or any of that shit.

m8 you need some slayer in your life

> fnarr i listen to superior musik to you retards that put effort into your craft fnaaarrr

Everyone and their mom plays guitar these days, i actively avoid mentioning that I play now because it's starting to sound as bad as "I'm a vegan"

My new boi

r8

Everybody needs Slayer in thier life
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmjKlbKPEv8

How it works?

Larrivee.

gibson truss rod cover?

Something tells me you like Blink 182

hate them mate.

You're born gay, straight, bi, or ace. Anybody who disagrees is mentally deprived

Great looking guitar, clean it a bit and it'll be gorgeous

am i the only one who likes show no mercy more than anyother slayer album. everyone seems to love reign in blood, but other than angel of death, raining blood and criminally insane i dont like it that much

What are the pickups on that semi hollow

Sure is

What a dumbass

You're just born gay, you don't choose it or want it [at least for a long time].
But I'm gonna tell you it's normal, but it's not a mental illness either, and it also doesn't harm anyone.
That's not me though. He's just feeling butthurt or something.

It was the most agressive that Slayer had to offer. I understand why people didn't like it, but the untainted brutality the album presented screamed "Slayer" more than any other album they made.

>but it's not a mental illness either,
yes it is
>and it also doesn't harm anyone
yes it does

Here are mine
>Japanese Dinky
>Mexican Strat
>American Kelly

i hate the sound of all electronic music

And you're way of thinking doesn't.

Of course Vio-lence is the shit
Eeesh I think it is I've only seen one other for sale at Guitar Center/Sam Ash. I've seen a mint one go for $600 with a case here in the states, so I guess yours was a limited edition. Original FR?

Alrighty then, explain to the lovely people at home how gender and sexuality works in a thread that has nothing to to with the subject matter you're discussing. Go on, don't be shy.

Clean your fucking room , your guitars have AIDS

I didn't start the subject and only made that comment because that other dick thought it was funny to say "Anybody who disagrees is mentally deprived".

The guitars are all clean and shiny, what wrong did you see with them?

your guitar is shit

The dust on your amps omfg how can you breath into this