/trans/

gf to Javi Martinez when edition

>Forward Andre Ayew, 26, says his close friendship with 29-year-old midfielder Dimitri Payet played a big part in his decision to join West Ham. (Sky Sports)

Swansea City, Burnley and Hull City are all interested in signing Wales defender James Chester, 27, from West Brom. (HITC)

>Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, 44, told his players he wanted to "kill" them after their failed Premier League title challenge last season. (Times - subscription required)

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew has promised a new brand of football at Selhurst Park this season, with a view using to the style employed by Spanish champions Barcelona. (City AM)

>Everton manager Ronald Koeman says his squad is only "70% fit" heading into their Premier League opener against Tottenham after being given too much time off this summer. (Daily Mail)

Middlesbrough boss Aitor Karanka has told his players they must speak English in and around the club's training ground. (Daily Express)

>Newcastle's attempts to sign another striker could see them make a move for Anderlecht forward Idrissa Sylla, 25. (Daily Telegraph)

Sheffield Wednesday are considering a move for 28-year-old Birmingham City midfielder Stephen Gleeson. (HITC)

>Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino has sacked highly-respected lawyer Stephen Taylor-Heath in the wake of the club losing a sexual discrimination case against former employee Lucy Ward.(Daily Star)

Birmingham City have issued a warning to the club's shareholders after some were targeted in a phone and email scam.(Birmingham Mail)

>Manchester United defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah, 18, has agreed a new four-year contract with the Old Trafford club. (Daily Telegraph)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RUCn4w-S2KM
youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI
twitter.com/8806aaronb/status/764170308005797888
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>de gay

>day ge

i love trans lads

2nd for Tony XIa

>de dab

Just look under any big club's posts. Or Mourinho's instagram.

>mr mauren pls sign griezman and messi with god's help den we will win da prem. good luck to u and da squad for the season !
>t. jonathan echerue from lagos

>Kagawa was the best player at Dortmund la
>Pogba is useless he will never do anything good luck in Italy la
>Fergie is never wrong,Moyes will be a success la
>Moyes number 1. He won the Community shield la
>Fellaini is a great signing. He will crush it with Fabregas la
>Van Gaal is legendary he will be great la
>Di Maria is the best player in the world we will crush it la
>Falcao is objectively the best 9 in the world who will stop us la
>Mata carried Chelsea to a CL he will crush it la
>Herrera crushed it in Bilbao the new Xavi la
>Mourinho is the best coach in the world la
>#Pogback. Literally unstopable la
youtu.be/RUCn4w-S2KM (embed)

SOMEONE MAKE HIM RETIRE ALREADY

david de gea

T-t-t-thanks for the tip Louis

@70238318
*raises paw* Errr, [embed]?

ebin

youtube.com/watch?v=aTVspy43xxI

>de

>>Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, 44, told his players he wanted to "kill" them after their failed Premier League title challenge last season. (Times - subscription required)
ยจ
Anyone got any more on this?

>Jeff Schlupp removed from Leicester squad
Are you ready to see one of the most exciting talents in Ghanaian football ruined by cap wearing thugball?

Liam Bridcutt to leeds to be confirmed in the next 48 hours lads

np Henk-Jan

kek

He also said he thought about killing himself and he was depressed during his holidays, all because of that Newcastle game (not joking)

>slippy g

Will /trans/ die on September 1st? Only to rise from the ashes in the january window?

>this obsessian
ABU is a fcking mental illness. I hope you enjoyed shitposting about dabbing because you're going to do it every time Pogba and Lingaard score which is going to be at least 30+ on the way to us stomping the leaugue.

Holy shit, now we know how Wenger feels each year

Wenger obviously doesn't give a shit about lack of success though

>da gey

>us
well memed Diederik

What're your odds on Poch doing a Gary Speed when his team chokes away the league to Arsenal Paddy?

wenger isn't an unhinged south american

I've been to Old Trafford 10+ times you daft cunt hbu?

Turns into /EPL/ from tomorrow.

>Paddy
This is a no bully zone and I will not accept slurs, Spain

>not /trans/epl/

fucking newfags

Is this an ABU falseflagging?

it transmogrifies into /trans/epl/

yes

no there's a transitional period, so its /trans/epl/ until september 1st

didn't really enjoy /trans/ as much this year.

too many people hating for no apparent reason.

could really tell it was summer.

What position did you play?

Same shit you spastic.

No offence meant lad, assumed you were the boss of Paddy Power

Reminder that /trans/ is a bully free zone and it stays like this until it ends.

>tfw you're a regular /trans/ poster but don't really care about /epl/

Easy mistake to make tbqf.

Think I'm going to go to sleep now

You know how important sleep is to us girls

centre-back

Night, lads

The saddest part of /trans/ ending is bidding adieu to our /bundes/ comrades for another year

me on the left

oyasumiii

Threadly reminder /trans/ is in favour of a two state solution

>the newcastle game
Wut
Why would he care so much about that? the league was gone, fishing second or third was the same, and everyone knows it was a fluke result because Spurs gave up.

Schweinsteiger enjoy his easy trainings and big wage i hope he stay in united until his contract expire.

I'd love to keep up with the bundes, but I get most of my news from podcasts, are there any good bundes podcasts (that aren't german)

>tfw it ends

Goodnight

>Poch doing a Gary Speed

Sleep tight Nige

No Idea. Most of my bundes coverage is in (big suprise) german.

Bit early

twitter.com/8806aaronb/status/764170308005797888

>the eve of a Premier league season he should be excited Instead he's writing letters to the owners he's 7
jesus christ hull

keep in mind the timezone dfference Fernando, it's an hour later there. and they don't have Siestas like you

>Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, 44, told his players he wanted to "kill" them after their failed Premier League title challenge last season.

lol

I knew he'd lost the squad last season.

Expect Tottenham to challenge Liverpool for 8th place.

>it's an hour later there
M8...

>it's an hour later there
u wot

Will this season be a Southhamption finishes higher than Liverpool episode?

It's an hour earlier there my friend.

It was pretty spectacular the way the team just completely bottled it and crumbled, even for Spurs.

wew lad, don't make >this flag even more of a joke than the City fan did

probably the same guy who jumped ship because he wanted pogba so badly

Don't really care desu, I had two reasons to somewhat like Soton, Alderweireld & Koeman and they're both gone.

one or two more signings and yeah

bit light up front atm

It's an hour later there m8s. Any time there's a game there it airs one hour later there. So basically it's going to be midnight here in 40 minutes and it's going to be 1 hour and 40 minutes before it hit midnights there, so an hour later

>full damage control

It's going to be the greatest worst season ever.

>mfw >we get relegated with 0 points

>So basically it's going to be midnight here in 40 minutes and it's going to be 1 hour and 40 minutes before it hit midnights there, so an hour later

pretty sure that (those) guy(s) was baiting and just bullying the lad whose picture he posted

Dude, are you an MBO'er or something?

Geen speld tussen te krijgen.

Hmmmmmm

JUST

>this is their entire squad

Me on the right

Me squatting at the back

>beat Barca 4-0
>Get trashed by Dortmund 4-1

Why does Manure fan think they will beat >us this season?

So trolled you fucking retards. Not even that guy, but how can you be this easily baited?

Here's a counter question, why do you support a team thousands of miles away? You have 0 connection with Liverpool, what's wrong with you?

>can't wait to go back to championship

f*ck off with this shit

Hmmmmm

>black & decker

what did they mean by this

Nearly the entire squad.

The senior players (long term injuries in brackets):

>GK: (McGregor), Jakupovic, Kuciak
>DF: Robertson, (Dawson), Davies, (Odubajo), (Maguire), (Bruce)
>MF: Snodgrass, Huddlestone, Clucas, Livermore, Meyler, Elmohamady, Maloney
>ST: Hernandez, Diomande

There's absolutely nothing even when you ignore the injuries. 18 senior players is nowhere near enough for a PL team.

Idiot, everyone knows Spain and England have the same time zone. I was obviously just throwing a bit of banter

>pardoop

Can you please stop falling for this bait, he just pretends to like liverpool for (you)'s. Either meme with him or ignore it. no one likes liverpool you idiot