clyp.it/kxwv0zi5
reverb.com/item/3733541-rickenbacker-330-mapleglo-2009#policies-tab
youtube.com/watch?v=32qrmB103ao
youtube.com/watch?v=_eNOQrgZlDE
youtube.com/watch?v=tczU6OWoUkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post pedals that make you rock fuckin' hard
pic related

I know I will probably get ripped apart for the genre and I unoriginal riffing but can anybody tell me how clean this sounds and what I need to improve? I really want to record but am having trouble muting and and stopping strings from ringing out and the string sliding noise. Also any other minor errors.

clyp.it/kxwv0zi5

>what I need to improve?
justinguitar blues lead course

How important is the PAD button?
Is this a good interface for guitar?
Solo, 2i2, or 2i4?

memes

learn music theory

goddamn man I really need to get one of these

I'm tired of this shitty ass Boss ODB-3

>when you know the scales but dont know where they are on the gutiar

How about i learn the theory of putting my foot up your ass

got one of those before I learned guitar signal is too hot to DI. Don't buy unless it's for the amp you're gonna mic.

I don't even put it in front of an actual bass amplifier, I go Bass Driver Deluxe>headphone amp>headphones for live practicing and for gigs I go to the mixer

Alright /gg/, how much did I get memed?

reverb.com/item/3733541-rickenbacker-330-mapleglo-2009#policies-tab

bud
youtube.com/watch?v=32qrmB103ao

only thing i recognize in it is i stand alone by godsmack. sounds good man, you shouldn't get worked up over noise when you're using that much distortion because it's unavoidable. it sounds basically as clean as it's gonna be with that much gain

I love amps I could never do that, but I really need to overdrive the one I'm using now and it don't got a gain knob

Guy
youtube.com/watch?v=_eNOQrgZlDE

oh i know. i have a lofi junkie, i just love the warped vinyl

>I stand alone godsmack

Umm this is an original black metal song I wrote actually. I guess I accidentally plagiarized? I am also only using a blue yeti right now until I can save up for an sm57 and interface.

>guitar signal is too hot
What do you mean? It clips even at a low level? Did the PAD help?

enjoy user, I'm happy for you

I just like the lofi junkie because it has the exact tone i'm looking for

My favorite out of the five pedals I own. Close second is the Boss OD-3.

also thanks for the feedback
makes me feel better

it's just not made to be a DI box for guitar. It's basically unusable for that purpose, though some people can make it work. It's great as a headphone/mic amp or general soundcard/audio interface.

at first i thought the dispatch master had too few controls and i didnt pay it much attention but then i got to mess with one, man it just sounds so good that i dont even miss the lack of controls

Why does everybody and their brother need a bassist for their band?

What's your take on alternate tunings?
How often do you use them and which ones do you use?
Why did you choose those tunings and how do you work your way through new chord shapes and that kind of stuff?

I have the solo, it's pretty okay. For the price it's a good first buy. I have to use a pre-amp pedal with it to get enough power. The solo will get you by for recording vocals and an instrument.

wasn't saying you plagiarized it, just assumed you took inspiration from it since it's the same interval at the start
youtube.com/watch?v=tczU6OWoUkI

Did you have first or second gen?
They literally promote them as being "designed for guitarists"
What would you recommend instead (under $300)?

>Sup Forums
>/gg/

i use them never. maybe if i get in a band i'd be pressured to switch tuning but i'm not, and i don't cover songs much at all, and i dont feel the need to go lower than E

Ahh I hear it now, I actually think I got the inspiration from an Immortal song, I forget which one though.

Because it's perceived as a bitch role because it's a "supporting" instrument. People seem to forget that John Paul Jones was in the same band as Jimmy Page. Really I find the hardest thing to find is a decent drummer.

What are some things to consider when buying a good tube amp for a poorfag, what memes should be avoided?

Fuck me. All guitar shops here suck

Why don't people feel the same way about drummers?

Open tuned guitar is beautiful.
It can create a much richer and colorful sound.

get the micro dark terror, the one with the effects loop. if you don't have the money, save up for it, and just don't buy another amp after that for a few years. it's loud as fuck

That's probably the worst example you could ever use.

Is the vox ac30 a meme amp?

>Not really; I'd done it all before ... I would like to think that I wasn't too stupid either. I tried to stay out of the drift of the rock star's path, mainly because I needed my sanity and freedom on the road. So generally, I used to check out of the hotel, and then get out on the street. I'd go walking ... I'm not as recognisable as Plant and Page. Plus, I used to change my appearance all the time just to make sure I wasn't as recognisable ... Generally, I'm pretty quickly into the shadows ... I once read the Beatles did a whole tour of America and never left their hotel rooms. And I thought, "I can't see the point of travelling around the world and not seeing anything."

fits the reserved bassist stereotype imo

Everybody and their mother uses them, but that's because they are great amps.

if you're looking for a fuzzy tone but not a full on muff thing, look into using a fuzzrocious rat tail. they're a RAT clone with a ton of control

Nah I'm looking for a super overdriven tone like Chris Squire/Lou Barlow

Wait so the Micro Dark or the Micro Terror?

The micro dark. The dark terror is $650 but I don't think he meant that one.

Dark has more gain iirc

What's a fair price for a old ass Crate 15" bass amp? Model is BX80. Back says 200 watts.

who /folk/ here?

anyone play guitar/harmonica stuff?

60 bucks

>tfw fell for le limited edition art meme
does anyone else here have a descent?

eh that is pretty cool art

I always avoid limited edition art pedals cause then I won't want to step on them

Am I the only one who hates this style button on pedals. I often play barefoot at home and it's so hard to hit and it hurts when you do. I wish all pedals had the TS-9 style rectangle.

what a baby toes

:'( I was hoping to at least get half of what I paid for it at a pawn shop. I know I got ripped off but still

micro dark. the normal one doesn't have an effects loop

well i mean, you could probably get 100 for it. thats just not worth

>it's so hard to hit and it hurts when you do

get a load of this offset twink

Its more its hard for me to aim my toe/foot so that it hits with a 12 pound weight around my neck

DAW reverb masterrace

dont you wear flip flops or birkenstocks indoors?

>can barley hold guitar
>can't control feet
>can exude strength with legs
son, you a cripple

What's the latest gear you crave? I'm torn between a new guitar, or a multi-effect pedal. I don't like having so many individual pedals I rarely use/ get bored of.

a better archtop

getting a looper pedal tomorrow, so that will be a lot of fun. also would like a true bypass wah, thats one of the few things my amp doesnt have.

came up with lyrics for verse 1 of the latest song and some riffs for it. the chorus is really high intensity, so i think it's ok for the verses to be low energy and languid
electronic drum kit. $300+ bucks Q_Q

Pretty much anything that's not my current gear

Should I get a maxon 808od for my 6505mh?

s series
wouldn't even mind not having a new amp

>not wearing tone shoes when you play
o i am laffin

I just got a new guitar, so all I need now is a new amp. Looking at Laneys and Peaveys and the like.

$69.68 roughly

i kno rite! i use special shoes with the tone pedal spot that has a rubber thats vulcanized different than the rest of the sole so i always get those smooth pedal transitions

Is it possible to have arms that are too large to properly play with? My arms are 5 inches right now and my right arm feels funny when I'm picking

uhhh.....

>My arms are 5 inches right now

>My arms are 5 inches right now

you tell me

>barefoot

absolutely disgusting

kys hippy

literally kys sorry I don't live in a mud hut where you get cow shit on your feet without shoes

A keyboard (Korg Triton Extreme in particular). I've been playing a lot of classical/fingerstyle songs lately and I want to learn piano/keyboard so I can play more classical stuff without the limitations that come with guitar.

I don't know what this guy's on about, I have a 2i2 second generation and it never clips whatever with my passive pick ups. I have to turn the gain up half way (12 o'clock) and strum hard before I get clipping. I have a guitar with EMGs on the way so I'll see how that goes, but I reaaally doubt that'd clip either.

Just use the ball of your foot or your heel you lil baby

the only thing i want is a custom neck for my tele. i'm mostly fine gear wise, don't really need anything

hey guys.
What's "milking" an amp?
i saw this on the loveless wikipedia and i can't find a good answer about what that is.

>pic unrelated

"milking" just means getting the most out of something

My favorite dirt pedal, so fucking crunchy

I've been meaning to get a fuzz pedal for a while, any of you got any recs?

>learning theory and studying Jazz
It's gonna be a long road..

Hey gg I just got two guitars from my uncle and I know literally nothing about the specifics of them can you guys help out? One is a semi hollow body gibson(?) and the other is another brand im not sure of. Any helps appreciated

milking the system, taking advantage of
milking the clock - taking your time at work
milking an amp... weird, but probably blaring tha fuck out of it.

Guitar number 2.

I have a Boss Bass overdrive ODB-3 that makes a perfect Muse bass fuzz. On guitar it's super dry and raunchy, like, black metal gainy. Mellow on bass guitar. Weird.

Post serial number, should be on the back of the headstock
Turn off flash and take a better picture, I can't even see the name on the headstock if there is one