I still do not get why Sup Forums hates Reddit. Reddit is amazing, and so is Sup Forums...

I still do not get why Sup Forums hates Reddit. Reddit is amazing, and so is Sup Forums. At this point I'm quite afraid to ask.

i like reddit

Thanks for the gold.

should of never gave them faggots votes

As though any of the dozen dozen dumbshit cancer comments that people lay down in here are any better than the ones over there.

>redit amazin
>saying it with a straight face

its just a meme

You often hate something that resembles yourself

>reddit is amazing
Go back there then fag.

one word NORMIES

because Sup Forums is full of children, and reddit is full of manchildren

have an upvote good sir!!

Upboat

nailed it

can we atleast agree that 9gag turned to shit in recent years ?

updoot

I go to 4chun so I can see tomorrows reddit posts, so I can see next weeks facebook posts.

Wow guys! This thread is already on the front page of Sup Forums

I'm unsure, OP. It really is a good site and I do go there often, as well as here. Oh well though.

9gag is, was, and will always be shit....and that sounds preeeeeeety familiar

Because reddit has Nazi mods. Fuck them.

Better watch out now that its on the front page, all the mens rights activists are going shit on it

Because Redditors have no self awareness and is also filled with a fuckload of fags.

>Oh well though.
>Im unsure
you forgot the sir redditfag

All of this applies to Sup Forums aswell

I visit a few sub reddits and its pretty cancerous the way that unpopular comments are not shown and the user can't comment or post for a while. Let that sink in. If someone has a different opinion the user will be punished

do ppl actually not use catalog ?

So fucking true. I like Reddit (some subs at least, and even then I get bored pretty fast) but it's so frustrating whenever I try to voice an unpopular opinion (or someone else is) but instead of getting counter-arguments (no matter how shit) the comment just gets downvoted into fucking oblivion.

It's like the mentality over there is "yer wrong but i'm not gunna tel u why!!11!1"

Am I unable to stay on both?

Do you often talk in memes or are you just b8ing?

On Sup Forums you can call someone out on being an attention whoring Faggot.

On Reddit it is celebrated.

I go on two subs that are relevant to my very niche interests, but that's it. If you use it as anything other than for news in your genre then it's cancer.

nailed it on the head, thats why i comment here waaaay more often then i comment on reddit,

true

Agreed
The upboat system is cancer

Well said. Have this: