Pay for parking ticket, cinemark makes profit

>pay for parking ticket, cinemark makes profit
>pay for movie ticket, cinemark makes profit
>pay for cola, cinemark makes profit
>pay for pop corn, cinemark makes profit
>watch loved ones get brutally murdered infront of your very eyes, get shot yourself, spend rest of life in wheelchair/going to therapy, cinemark makes profit

America in 2016 ladies and gentlemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

aic.gov.au/statistics/violent crime.html
snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(You)

but if you weren't aware, the people who are now being sued previously tried to sue the theater chain as if it was the theater's fault that some nutcase decided to barge in and shoot up the place

Yea... I don't believe suing the theater was a smart or correct action to take.

They could have made precautions, mass shootings weren't new in 2012

>greatest country on earth

That's not their responsibility they can't be held liable for something that wasn't their fault

what, a metal detector and armed guards in every theater, mall, grocery store, office building, school, parking lot, and apartment complex?

Simple as fuck.

Jesus Christ everyone just wants to blame people that had nothing to do whatever it is they're bitching about at that time.

Shut the fuck up faggot, what do you expect? Every fucking movie theater in America to have armed guards, strip searches, metal detectors, and K9's?

It's fucking terrible what happened to the deceased, and survivors. But the movie theater is certainly not at fault for what happened.

Everyone just wants to make money now a days, and the survivors who sued are simply retarded money grabbers.

Aaaaah, murrica, it's always someones fault, except for the person who actually committed the crime.

Fucking idiots, sure, sue the venue, real smart.

Jezus christ people..jezus christ..

If that's what it takes yes, or, now bare with me here because this is radical, ban guns, apparently a few other countries have done it with great success.

frivolous lawsuits deserve this treatment.

just like the lawsuit against lucky gunner.

correct, the system works.

how is the theater responsible for not having a gun ban or proper gun control laws?

>ban guns

Because criminals obey laws

gun bans dont affect criminals and there are already over 300 million guns (more that arnt accounted for) in circulation in the US. most wouldnt turn theirs in, me included.

that argument is not an option, period. Even australia only had a 15% compliance with their buyback program. Amazing how their country hasnt descended into chaos even with 85% of the guns youre so afraid of still out there with no governmental supervision.

Name 1 and show evidence that it's been successful. I'll wait.

I'm Canadian and we have firearms murders all of the time even though assault rifles are banned. America has 10 times the population as Canada.

If I were to calculate guns deaths to population, I think Canada and America would be fairly close.

australia and western europe have incredibly low murder and violence rates compared to the usa

Also don't have a 300 million population (not speaking of all EU combined).

They also have incredibly low nigger rates compared to the U.S

Can I sue a stop sign in the US for being an inconvenience?

China has more than 1 billion and no shootings

No, more like try to make shekels off a bullshit lawsuit (movie theaters should be designed to thwart crazed shooters by having emergency exits in every direction) have the judge call you out on your Jewish tricks and pay the other side's legal fees.

And in both countries they had less than a 20% turn in rate on guns when they were banned; so that has little to no effect on it.

Additionally; the rate of violence in both countries has gone up since they banned guns, not down.

do you not understand what "rate" is? are your that low IQ?
exactly. we're 60% white, incredibly wealthy, and our murder rate is on par with third world countries.

North Korea successfully banned guns from all citizens. Only police and the military can have them.

Nice news source that puts out fake news for clicks and views. You gigantic cuck

They could use plastic guns though. Every civilians needs to be strip searched every time they get in or out of a vehicle or a building.

No, they don't.

The violent crime rate in England is 20% higher than the United States, Australia's is about the same.

Your government tells you that America is super dangerous and that you're much safer to keep you complacent about the fact that they took away the people's capacity for armed rebellion against the state.

i'd rather get the shit beat out of me twice than shot once.

>successfully
ayyyy lmao

As someone who lives outside the US, this shit amuses me to no end.
Carry on

This is right. They can do this. It is not up to them to search every person unless they have security. They deserve this.

i'd rather have an increased assault/battery rate and a lower murder rate.

In 1997 guns were banned.

Funny we Americans are amused by Europe daily terrorist attacks that kill huge amounts of people and Europes corruption.

uk is not part of australia or western europe. english are simply a mob of violent hooligans.

Bulldogs....

There's nothing that could have been done really. Even if he didn't make it to the inside of the theater, he would have shot up the lobby. This guy went to the movies with the intent to shoot the place up.

this

you should be euthanized in a theater shooting

Sent from my Android phone

Faggot

While anons are busy playing gun debate everyone missed the point.
>don't start something you can't finish
These people were looking for an "easy win" and got dealt a shitty hand. I hope they get their wages garnished.

Australia's violent crime and robberies sky rocketed. Criminals knew they wouldn't get shot. Aussies are retarded.

Dude take half a second to google before posting.

Also, in all honesty, the lady who sued McDonald's because she was burned by the hot coffee, should be burned at the stake.

sorry dude, it's down.

nah dude she got pretty fucked up and all mcdonalds had to do to prevent teh terrible burns was decrease the temperature of their coffee by 10 degrees.

the poor old lady literally had her vulva and clitoris scorched off. it was really, really horrendous for something that took minimal effort on mcdonad's part.

Homicide =/= all violent crime

Your chart is irrelevant to his statement. Yes homicide is A violent crime, but there are many others.

>vulva and clitoris scorched off
Sounds pretty hot.

In Australia they banned guns and overall violent crime did go down. Mass shootings are nonexistent. Home invasion and robberies(by criminals with guns) especially against the elderly skyrocketed because the criminals knew people were unarmed. I'm not a fighter, and I have a wife and kids to protect. If someone comes into my house to hurt my family, I'm gonna put a fucking hole in their chest, such is my right as an American. If you wanna lay there while robbers rape your wife and daughter in front of you feel free faggot.

i just don't see it, dude.

I'm the user you quoted, I think she should have attended one of those schools for high functioning retards that taught them how to live day to day. You know, the places that teach
>hot things are hot and will burn you

Violent Crimes in UK up since gun ban js'ing.

kek but seriously though

we have already dispensed with the uk. they are just a bunch of barbarians.

Sure criminals still have guns, thing is it's the criminals shooting other criminals with guns, hardly ever are there cases of an innocent person being targeted by a criminal with a firearm.

CAPITALISM WAS A MISTAKE

Long story short, I'm an American who believes in the bill of rights and am 100% prepared for the 2nd American Revolution. I only pray it takes place during my lifetime, and would be willing to bet it is sparked by the government trying to round up our firearms. Obviously, there are many other reasons we need a revolution, I just believe that will be the last straw.

>no shootings
yes they do. they have stabbings also. you just don't hear about it because guess what, no one fucking cares here.

they have to pay the cost of all the court fees you mong. they sued, under that states laws if you take someone to court, but the ruling is in their favor, then you have to pay their court costs. if you didno, then anyone richer than you could bankrupt you by simply taking you to court for stupid shit 24/7.

you don't need an ak, ar15, or semiautomatic pistol to save your husband

Too many of them damn chinks anyhow. They could use a few mass, mass shootings.

>stupid lawsuit did finally fail
>americans dont understand that even if ppl die you cant sue ppl who are not responsible

>the system works

That's what white slave owners said. I agree cinemas can't have protections against lunatics but this is a shit argument that can 'justify' anything.

>violent crimes go down
>robbery home invasion skyrockets
so a bunch of bullshit. just because they fuck the numbers by saying robbery and home invasion isn't a violent crime, therefore you're better off without guns.

great contribution. high IQ

home invasions and robberies went down, actually.

so he's a liar? because he said they sky rocketed.

it'd be interesting to see them sue the moneygrabbing ambulance chaser who persuaded them to file in the first place for fucking terrible legal advice

that or he's misinformed. violent crime is down in australia.

BUT THEY SKYROCKETED
THE INTERNETS SAID SO

no one is saying it didnt... that chart doesn't take home invasion into account, which he said sky rocketed.

robbery =/= home invasion. you can rob (mug) someone on the street, which is what they are most likely accounting for there.

snopes.com/crime/statistics/ausguns.asp

home invasion typically either necessitates robbery or kidnapping. both are down.

i cannot find any statistics re. home invasions for australia, so violent crime stats are all we can work with.

Kinda how we see shool shootings in America.

They kinda should just a make a school shooting channel.

the article primarily cites to a single year: 1998. cherrypicking at its worst.

>citation needed

Maybe stop going to theaters then? Ww have this thing called movie piracy that allows you watch movies at home hours, days after they come out.

>snopes.com

It was at a Dark Knight movie anyway, so no one of value was lost

>ban guns
This just shows that liberals are more concerned with their own agenda than actually saving lives

Fuck off that movie was ace

Yeah, the ban totally worked

Protip, homicides are down in America too despite more guns

No, They don't. This will get thrown out of court faster than you can blink.

Shit tier ending though.

Cinemas don't make money from ticket sales also not really profit if it's paying legal fees plus you American fags will sue anyone and everything in fact this post about a cinema a mass shooter and a lawsuit is as American as racism

Joe Biden pls go

who would have thought that hot coffee might cause burns?

if she'd ordered an iced coffee and it burnt the shit out of her, i might have some sympathy, but stupid is as stupid does

Thank George Bush and the republicans.

Since when has need ever had anything to do with it?

And who are you to decide what people can and cannot own?

Well they tried to sue the theater because they thought it was the theaters fault that the shooting happened. The cinema tries to make deal with victims thats like $30k a person, with the treat that if they don't accept they will seek to regain court fees. Victims think that s not enough money. The judge ruled in favor of the cinema. The cinema is now trying to get the $700000 of court fees it had to pay.
I see nothing wrong with this.

Is your answer to everything to shoot it until it's dead? Because that was Oscar Pistorious's method of dealing with shit, and look where that got him.

>Sue a theater that isnt responsible for your safety when it comes to violence

I fucking shiggydiggy

My answer is to shoot anything that poses a threat to me.

And why do you bring up that faggot? He shot blindly through a door like an idiot without assessing the situation.

So I'm a taxi driver, and using your logic I'm not responsible for my customers safety, as both me and the cinema are offering a service and not goods,so I should just drive like a lunatic so I can get them out as fast as possible?

So what the fuck do you expect to do when you hear shit down stairs getting moved around? Shout down and ask them to stop or you'll get mad?

Oscar precieved reeva as a threat. He took action, he's innocent according to your logic.

this.

and the nra

aaaaahahahaahha not in the UK buddy. We have one of the highest violent crime rates in the civilised world. Our murder rate is lower because we're all so used to getting stabbed by underage chavs without being legally able to fight back we've developed a partial immunity to them.