That will be $21.32 PLUS TIP how do you respond?

That will be $21.32 PLUS TIP how do you respond?

Check receipt, give appropriate amount, 20% tip.

You tip 20% to a pizza guy? What is wrong with you.

Here is 22. Keep the rest.

on your knees.

Try to hot on him.

22 keep the change

> Austria

don't be alarmed about the amount of nontippers, most of the people on here are
1. NEETs that don't know what work is
2. Broke losers
3. Manchildren

>Why are you charging me in dollars?

the guy was 40 min late fuck giving him a tip

Tip nothing because I don't live in 'mericuh and people like waiters are paid a normal amount and need no tip.

Even if I lived in that shithole called America, I wouldn't tip anything because if you're demanding a tip you don't deserve one.

explain pls

heres a tip lose some weight

id probably call him out on mentioning that im supposed to tip
this is america, of course im supposed to tip

Ask why he's talking to me instead of the girl in the doorway

why should I pay something extra, just because americans are too stupid to calcutale personnel costs?

>europe

>tipping

and I'm too stupid to spell calculate.

I never tip, even though it's not even expected where I live, if I was in America, I wouldn't tip, if anyone expected me to tip, I'd tell them to fuck off plain and simple.

why the fuck are you speaking english and why are you asking for foreign currency? Are you fucking gay?

>pizza guy charges 21 buck for pizza
>rape him

>Look at his/her car
>If their car looks fun to drive, or is tastefully customized, tip $10

>If woman, give her the tip

He thinks you have a cute boipussy

>give $21.32 in local currency
>end of transaction

Unlike you Ameripoors, we actually pay them salary actually worth anything.

You wouldn't be able to frequently visit a location without getting horrible service, spit and jizz.

Here's a $30 bill, have a nice day
>close door
>pizza in garbage
Why the fuck would I eat a pizza I didn't order?

Give him $25.00 and say keep the change. Why is this a question?

Give delivery driver $21.32 plus a $4 dollar tip and thank him for delivering my lazy ass pizza. Without him I'd have to walk 15 minutes there, and 15 minutes back.

Delivering guy should always be tipped, I think it should actually be mandatory. Because the pizza shops are fucking slime balls and don't pay their delivery guys right.

thank goodness you don't live in america we don't need pretentiously arrogant rebellious wannabe shitstains like you anyways

Here's $22 and a $10 gas voucher. I would give you a cash tip, but someone your age who has to deliver pizzas for a living probably hasn't made the best decisions in life. Maybe you can get money for your heroin problem from another customer.

When someone knows that they will make the same amount working hard or not. Why would you push yourself. Tipping ensures that you get what you deserve. Drives the motive!

Pizza delivery guy here, i love people like you

People that ask for tips don't get tips.

I'd count the exact amount out in front of him, and hand it over.

Were not poor since were actually tipping unlike you eurocucks..... youre the poor niggers Sup Forumsro

Pull out a 1 and wipe my ads with it

So I should have to pay extra to help supplement your income cause you were to stupid to finish high school? Fuck off pizza boy

If a delivery person demanded a tip they'd be getting like a fifty cent tip just to insult them back.

Here's your tip: stay in school.

you have to realize that with some jobs it becomes imperative to tack on a friendly reminder due to all the non-educated tip stiffers out there. Nothing wrong with that.

You mean suckers?

kill yourself or get a real job instead of guilting your customers into paying you under the table. if you dont get tips you get minimum wage, don't fucking like it tough fucking shit

Here's 21 and 2 quarters. Keep the change, buddy.

your logic is failed. Pizza cost = pizza cost whether you pick it up or delivery. The tip = delivery/shill cost you dumb shill.

Give the precise amount in pennies

Columbiano?

Sorry I'm a britfag I don't have to tip u shut bye.

I didn't order any pizza. Go away.

Wake up because I've never heard anyone say that.

i don't even work in that industry you dumb fuck. take your own advice and kys you cheap brainless tard

Brit here, asking for a tip is incredibly rude here, never friendly. Culture difference I guess, but if someone tried to remind me for a tip they'd get nothing.

But I don't have any money. Maybe we can come to some kind of agreement?

Politely telling him he forfeited his tip asking for one as a tip is for service and that's poor service.

/thread

we actually pay delivery costs in my country. but they are listed right next to the pizza prices. no one here have to ask for a tip to compensate delivery costs.

i paid on card you dumb nigger

nah im just not going to pay people twice for doing their jobs in a beginner field like the food industry. unlike you i value my money.

>Wagecuck located

You enjoy your semen crafted burgers friend

GIVE ME YOUR HAT.

true and honestly i don't even think it really happens here either. The OP was making a rare exaggerated example. My point is if it did happen i could see why. (and it probably was done under the corporate level as a decision)

Here's 25. Keep the change.

Thanks for the delivery bud.

The pizza company keeps a big percentage of the delivery cost. Stop fucking your delivery guys over in your shitskin country and fucking tip them you cockhead.

Ffs this is the 5th pizza order to show up at my door.

A lot of pizza joints don't pay for their drivers gas, regardless of the delivery charge, so the tip IS their gas money.

Hand him 22 dollars

Me when I was 15

so
why shouldn´t it be mandatory to pay the delivery guy right

so either way end up paying relatively the same amount. a $12 pizza on your screen with delivery included or a $10 pizza with 2 dollar tips later ends up being the same so i don't understand what the complaint is even in the first place. (except maybe people being cheap and trying to take advantage of the system)

Man this pizza guy came to my house yesterday and tried some fly shit .. He was like man I only got 2 one's left u want me to just give u that (in exchange for the pizza plus the tip) and he had a 5 so I was like na .. But just the fact he thought he could hit a lick on me with that street savy shit

Not true. Some places charge a "delivery fee" that is separate from any tip that you give the driver. Not sure about small chains, but I know Pizza Hut, Dominos, and Papa Johns do this.

I don't tip my fucking mail man for doing his job. I find tipping odd. Why do we tip anyone for doing their job?? I work in IT, why dont i get tip for every computer i fix or people i help

then protip; get another job. you oversaturated the food industry and now they don't give you any basic rights. get another job lazy sack of shit. ive been in waste management for 3 years and before that power management for 4 years we are always looking for new fucking people fuck off or stop crying because its oh so hawd to drive 20 minutes compared to being in a searing hot nest 40 feet in the sky fixing your fucking electricity

In the US at least, the costs of gas can be written off on your taxes as a work related expense. Anything beyond that is the responsibility of the employer to cover if the expense brings your wage under the federal minimum or in 46 states the higher state minimum.

Dutchfag here, I always tip around 10%. Worked in bars and restaurants myself and someone ging a decent tip can literally be the difference between having a bad and a good day. When service is really bad, I don't tip though.

Here's $22.00.
Keep the change.
>wink
>door slams

Because they work under the counter and are not considered official employees.

not an American so they get at least minimum wage here.
that said

If it's early: they get a decent tip
on time: let them keep the change
late: you get noting

Not that big of a difference but I need that 3 dollars right now so.. It wasn't even the tip it was just his attitude

Because you work in shit IT.

Residential service calls snag me tips all the time. One of my business customers gave me a sword yesterday they found because they know I'm weird.

>working minimum wage job
>no benefits
>maybe a free pizza once in a while
>required to have your own vehicle
>required to pay for gas for your vehicle to perform your job
>required to travel in 15-20 mile radius for your deliveries
>late hours
>company pockets delivery charges the customers assumes is partial/full tip
Why would ANYONE subject themselves to this? I'd rather work in retail or flipping burgers. At least then I'm not spending an extra 50 a week on gas.

Just the tip?

that isn't how employment works, inform the authorities dumbass

They don't work "under the counter" and they are "official employees". They get a W2 from the employer and they pay taxes on their income (as well as the tips that they make).

Because you don't get paid shit tier money working as IT. Reason we tip delivery drivers is because they get shit pay, or sometimes none at all and %100 rely on tips for full wage.

>Someone's got to do the job, and if they aren't making enough to live a decent standard of life, than who else would fucking want the job
>Therefore no one being a delivery driver, and no one to delivery your lazy ass pizza.

i am from holland, i'll give delivery guys maybe 1/2 euro tip, but if they ask for it or are subtly fishing for tip i'm not giving any.

they gave you what?

In my area in Canada they work under the counter for small pizza shops.

maybe thats a reason to get a real job. delivery boy is a job for 15 - 18 year olds, they don't need full time pay for their part time job. if they didn't do it they could replace you in a snap

fgts get in here!!!!

THIS IS ARSON BJORK
lord and saviour of Sup Forums

twitch /twotragedies
x

Heres a 30$ bill keep the change.
Quickly take the pizza and close and lock the door and turn off the porch light and all lights in the house that might shine thru to the front. Wait for delivery guy to leave.

>if i lived in a country where x was the local custom i would refuse to follow x because i am a stuck up cunt that thinks rebelling against authority is cool and edgy
I bet you dont even hold the door open for other people you selfish manchild.

do you not know what the words "a sword" means?

>authority
>pizza guy
neck yourself paco

that's why i avoid dumb places like that.

but i have 2 theories:
a) those so called delivery fees probably end up in the company's profit stash rather than in the hands of the actual driver though. and if a portion does reach the driver it's probably 1/5 of it anyways.

or

b) the pizza industry is fed up with people stiffing out on the tips part so they decided to enforce a new rule (add a mandatory delivery fee) to hep out the drivers. (kind of how it is Europe)

Either way it's vague as hell and the US government is to blame for making tipping in the food industry a pain in the butt with no real rules and regulations. (People don't pay or people overpay, etc)

a sword.

It's a metal music magazine and one of their employees left it behind a desk.

And they clearly state that the delivery fee does not go to the delivery driver at all, so tips are still appreciated. Also, too many whiny cucks ITT bitching about a few extra dollars to even notice these epic trips. Checked.

Give him exact change and then switch restaurants.

dude fuck you

here is $21.32.. I stopped tipping after you got a union and better pay then me.
well in my country anyway.

>30$ bill

Yeah and the delivery fee goes right past the driver and into the pockets of the corporate guys upstairs.
I used to work for papajohns when i was in highschool with a few of my fellow nerd friends.
The drivers almost didnt get paid. They survived almost entirely on tips.
Moral of the story: tip the pizza delivery driver. He or she is being a bro and they dont make shit otherwise.

Fuck the Pizza man, hopefully free pizza.

repeat.