Celeb bread?

Celeb bread?

Somebody dump Taylor please.

What is this supposed to be doing?

Shitty attempt at xray

I wanna smell them...

what do you think they smell like, you perv? kek. how goes it, bruv?

Haha. Like heaven.
I'm fine and you?

what do you think heaven smells like, exactly? or do you think it's the kind thing where you smell whatever makes you happy?
good, just cleaning my room
how'd you sleep?

You smell what makes you happy.
Pretty ok. Not too long tho.
And you? Probably pretty good with the taste of peaches on your lips, kek.

i slept good, but i had a crazy nightmare thanks to yours and last night when people kept bringing up the fact that jodelle was in silent hill. i played those game and it stuck with me. it was nuts.
you know it, bruv :) that's why i'm cleaning my room atm, gonna be having a visitor in a few hours when she gets back from some group counseling she's in

what movie is this from??

Oh sorry to hear that.
Oh cool. Then you get even more peaches. :p

Hope she didn't waste the rest of that coke

it's cool. i was up for a few minutes but then trailed back to sleep. i was in a hallway when everything went silent hill; the siren in the air, the walls decaying, a fog grooving up slowly. some gremlin-like creature appeared and chased me into a room that i had to barricade with a pole. after a while the demon stopped trying to get left and departed. i sighed and wiped my sweat. that's when i noticed the icebox in the middle of the room...
unless she changes lip gloss. i like the way her saliva tastes regardless.

Those awesome tits.

Oh...
See. Happy for ya.

Liz is a godess

Is this really Bar Refaeli?

Hell yeah

Madinson Cavani

did user ever provide any other pictures like he indicated he would?

Ayyy

Dayum

pretty the same thing that happened to you did to me. the noises and such. i crept closer when suddenly the light bulb in the room starting flicking on and off. the noises got louder and louder until i was right in front of it. the handle was bloodstained. i touched it and the noises stopped. i pressed in the handle and was about to open it when suddenly the demon was on the other side of the door, roaring and trying to tackle its way inside. the door cracked and wasn't gonna last much longer...

Mhhh... Peypey..

that mug

Kim kardashian?

Would bang

someone xray this

She's such a qt

Fuck off

Recognized literally 2 people in this thread. Fuck, I'm getting old.

Oh dam. What happend next?
Exactly. And a great body

Bruno mars leak
Bruno Mars is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

requesting bonnie wright

Retard alert

ha, my sister just came into my room and asked me what i was doing. cleaning. "but you never clean your room." "so?" she raised an eyebrow. "something is afoot here. are you trying to get mom to get me to clean my room because you're cleaning yours? that ain't happening." "shut up." "no, you shut up." "no, you shut up. "no. you shut up." i sighed, "what do you want?" "why do you think i want something? i was just curious to see why you're cleaning up is all." "no reason." she crossed her arms. "i don't believe you." she looked around. "so anyway, can i borrow 20 bucks?"

Caitlyn?

Summer alert

Anyone want to rape her?

You know what i liked doing? Licking the side of a cigarette and rolling it in a line and smoking it like a rich white bitch in the 80s.

Hahaha. Did she get the money? :p

Mmm definitely sexy as fuck

Every guy who dates her does.

Nope

How would you fuck Taylor Swift?

I would prefer to make love with her.

i turned back to the icebox and opened it. inside was a hacked up pale body. arms and legs cut off. a torso., but no head. my eyes went wide when suddenly the light bulb exploded, darkness falling on everything. a hole was punched through the door, shedding some light. i ran to the corner of the room, hiding behind an overturned rusty hospital bed. the demon smashed the door into pieces, ran in on all fours but then stopped in its track once it saw the icebox. it walked over to it and examined the contents. i put my hand over my mouth to stop from making noise. i heard the sound of chomping. i stuck my head out and saw the demon eating the body inside, tearing into flesh, teeth shattering apart bones. it groaned and went about loudly devouring it...

And she got so long legs. Hnngg

best i could do ignore the orange arm

Oh shit.

Fucking disgusting

>He doesn't realize this is the shoop and it came out after the other 2

These are awesome

(sighs) yeah. kek. but i told her she owes me one

do it better yourself if you can

not seen this one before

by inserting my penis

Kek. Probably wouldn't say no either.

So do you want her to strip?