Harvard economics professor testifies in senate that illegal aliens negatively effect American workers

Harvard economics professor testifies in senate that illegal aliens negatively effect American workers.
youtube.com/watch?v=njCzo0QhYnk

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Immigration_Studies
static-images11.com.br/kiuUh6is.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjOXC-bprg
cis.org/Books/Obama-Transforming-America
rightwingwatch.org/category/people/mark-krikorian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares faggot, you're preaching to the choir.
go back to Sup Forums till you have something new

^Beaner detected. Fuck off you faggot. I want to talk about shit that actually matters. And illegals costing American workers 500 billion per year matters.

>butthurt faggot detected

nobody cares, faggot, that's why this thread will 404 soon.

You are going to be 404 on the other side of the wall soon.

American businesses are the ones purchasing the cheap labor of said beaners.

Yep and both need to be punished. Beaners need kicked out and companies need heavier fines for hiring illegals.

Stop trying to take the focus off of yourself beaner!

I'm not a beaner.

^beaner detected.

You're so cool

Back to Mexico you smelly beanerfaggot

Kek

Survey results reported in Simon, Julian L. (1989) The Economic Consequences of Immigration found that 76% of economists thought illegal immigration was good for the economy

Also, undocumented immigrants actually pay more in taxes than they utilize in services

Source: J. Lipman, Francine, J. (Spring 2006). "Taxing Undocumented Immigrants: Separate, Unequal and Without Representation". The Tax Lawyer. Also published in Harvard Latino Law Review, Spring 2006.

Try again faggot. Illegals use far more in welfare.
cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

Also, contrary to The Stump's claim, Mexico is not sending its rapists ancd killers here.

Statistically speaking, illegal immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than native-born U.S. citizens. In cities where immigrant populations boom the crime rate actually decreases slightly

>cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
Explain this then you lying idiot faggot.

And they also pay billions in taxes for Social Security, Medicaid, and other services they get $0 value back

Are you really retarded? Did you not realize this is a peer-reviewed scientific study published by Harvard?

Its an established fact, too bad if you cant handle your assumptions being proven wrong

^Angry beaner detected. I am going to hate fuck your brown whore mommy tonight.

Ah, my mistake about the medicaid. Assuming your source is reliable, which I have no reason not to.

Still doesnt outweigh the services theyre paying into without recieving though. Thats the point.

You cant be so dumb that you dont realize this chart doesnt contradict the studies I mentioned

Look you fucking newfag beaner idiot. Illegals pay 12 billion per year in taxes, yet cost American workers 500 billion in income redistribution. 500-12 = 488 billion net loss you fucktard. Get educated son, and take the beaner shit back to Mexico.
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

Actually Im a white New Yorker. I used to intuitively feel. like you, that "immigration is bad!"

But then I actually looked into it instead of just riding my assumption. And I cant pretend that the science doesnt exist because I dont like what it finds

Eat this you smelly beaner faggot. Your whole race is inferior scum.

Are you retarded? Im posting peer-reviewed scholarly works, and you respond with clickbait news articles? Naw fam, it dont work like that

The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is a conservative[2] non-profit research organization that is said to help "provide the intellectual and organizational firepower for the immigration restrictionist movement" in the United States."[3][4]

Suck a chode you beaner loving, no common sense having, studying denying faggot.

Cis.org= racist website with bullshit info.. Go fuck your self

static-images11.com.br/kiuUh6is.jpg

Again read this about your stupid racist runts

So...immigrants tend to be poor. Thats the only thing this graph shows. Im not arguing with that.

How do you think it contradicts any of the articles Ive posted?

He just agreed with the statement, I don't understand the logic here

>ifunny

The Center's self-described mission is to "provid[e] immigration policymakers, the academic community, news media, and concerned citizens with reliable information about the social, economic, environmental, security, and fiscal consequences of legal and illegal immigration into the United States."

Sounds okay to me you faggot.

Fucking retard welfare programs costs American workers tax money, and these stupid illegal beaner fucks take advantage of it.

I'm Mexican, I have mechanical engineering study, I'm in the last degree, and also'm totally against all those people fucking, it will invade another country, I hate those people who leave like shit people working and studious in my country.
while they were going to drink alcohol, I worked and studied, as they became to have children, because the very stupid, they did not worry about using condoms, I worked and studied.
it is true that life is here harder economically, but that was never an excuse for me, worked 12 daily hours from Monday to Sunday, to go to college another 8 hrs, and if he was lucky, slept 3 hours, it was hell, but I was worth. and those people are not only well there in your country, too, after his life was shit, blaming everyone, the government, wing people, the rich, entrepreneurs, and more you talk to them, never understand that is sul fault, and nobody gives work to people who did not finish high school, I deeply and widely disgusted with them, are just mediocre shit, you suck bleeds to people that if they made things that if they worked for a better future

Did you read the rest???

>he believes any single study establishes irrefutable fact
>claims to be rational and science minded, but believes a "Harvard study" should be accepted on faith
How do you account for the income sent out of the country--money that an American would have spent in his own country?

Obviously the CIS is a biased and unreliable source that should be entirely ignored

But the graphs that've been posted have a good source

>
Burn in hell you beaner faggot. You are an anchor baby the milked the US system for all it is worth. You do not deserve to be in this country and you do not deserve your degree. Please go die.

And again, THE TAXES THEY PAY EQUAL MORE THAN THE BENEFITS THEY USE

Illegals pay billions into SS every year that they never benefit from

I know right? He is a complete fucking idiot beaner.

I'm in my country, I never go to take anyone's job, like all those people fucking

Look at this illiterate fucktard. I already posted stuff about how they cancel that out because they use far more in welfare. You are probably just another invading beaner that doesn't know how to read.

Nope, not a single study. The majority consensus of all major nonbiased studies and economists.

And no, a study isnt accepted on faith. Its rigorously scientifically-reviewed. The opposite of faith.

Also, illegal immigrants actually spend the vast majority of their income in the U.S., on basic necessities to survive. Thats one of the main reasons theyre good for the economy, they dont squirrel away every dollar into a bank

God you are an ignorant beaner. You claim to embrace studies, but reject a Harvard study by an economist that with more experience in immigration issues than any other because you don't it's finding. Go away you stupid fuck.

something more to discuss my fag dear?

You are fucking retarded and maybe literally illiterate. The Harvard study Im talking about INCLUDED WELFARE USE.

AFTER WELFARE USE, illegals were still shown to have a positive tax balance. Why have I had to post this four times without you getting it?

someone here finish high school? or all work at mcdonald's

Wtf are you talking about? What study?
Where have I rejected a single study? Please point it out to me.

You didn't post or link any study you faggot whore. Go back to Mexico.

New York Beanerlover here, I have a Bachelor's degree.

Probably the reason Im apparently the only one here that can follow an argument

The OP with the fucking Harvard professor you moron.

Oh really?

Source: J. Lipman, Francine, J. (Spring 2006). "Taxing Undocumented Immigrants: Separate, Unequal and Without Representation". The Tax Lawyer. Also published in Harvard Latino Law Review, Spring 2006

Mexicans are more racist than white folk; they won't let their daughters date African Americans.

Hispanic scum are ruining America with their stupid beaner culture.

It's the illegal alien's fault that I can't get a job, and that I'm stuck on welfare.

Get rid of the spics, so that the white men in charge will have no choice but to hire people of African descent.

Look at this retard
>literally doesnt know the difference between Senate testimony and a scientific study

Is it hard being this retarded? Do the other kids make fun of you for riding the short bus?

New York Beanerlover here, this is actually true.

While overall illegal immigration is beneficial to the economy, the one group that it's consistently shown to negatively impact is low-skill poor black workers

>low-skill poor black workers
that's racist

outside fucking illegal immigrants

Señor, you don't want me to live in your country?

Fuck you beaner cunt. GTFO.

You can't send me back to Africa.

got moar?

I live in my country, in my country work, study engineering in my country, and so far I have not asked anybody anything, it is difficult to understand?

Nice b8, but no it isnt. Every race has low-skill poor people.

But see how Im able to admit information that is contrary to my position? Thats because Im not an idealogue.

Im only interested in the truth, not confirming my worldview. The truth is that immigration just isnt bad the way Fox wants you to believe it is

>Señor, you don't want me AND MY LARGE FAMILY to live in your country? My brothers are gang members.
fixed

No anchor baby. Get it straight the USA is not your country. You illegal beaner momma and pappa come over here and shit you out just so they could pull welfare. You don't really deserve to be here and you don't deserve any of the benefits of this country.

We should get rid of niggers first tbh

And the truth comes out. Thank you.

(I'm Mexican, I live in mexico stupid) most of the people I surround myself, I hate them, and I think every time you do not deserve to live, every person, who has no profeccion a superio education, and does not provide anything country should die, unfortunately the most miserable and filthy, will suck the life of your country, why not kill ?, that let them enter ?, should let them die in the desert

its america, land of the free, home of the brave. we can do whatever we fucking want. it's all about survival anyway. we send money back to help our families. if you were in our shoes it would probably be the same thing. Whenever i hear that illegals are taking jobs i think to myself, how did an illegal immigrant take the job of a legal US citizen. kind of makes you wonder how lazy americans are.

^The faggot beaner even admits to take money out of the US economical loop and sending it back to Mexico.

I'm saying that I live in mexico, hahaha, I see someone not even finish primary school

then quit crying and start killing people you fag

You need better sources faggot

You are using subraction on numbers just because theyre numbers, it's like saying 5/3 - 3/64 is 2/3, you need to scale both numbers to figure out what it actually means

youtube.com/watch?v=mKjOXC-bprg

Mexican gangs help pump drug money into the U.S. economy. You can't deny that.

Mexicans: 1
Racists: 0

>then quit crying and start killing people you fag
pffffff, hey look we have here a very clever guy, hey sees the aburgueza finish frying, your boss will fire you

>youtube.com/watch?v=mKjOXC-bprg
It is not the complicated you ignorant beaner. Illegals contribute a boon of 12 billion in taxes that they will likely never use, but they redistribute 500 billion from American workers. So yes it is a simply subtraction rule of lost vs gained. Silly beaners can't math.

It will never happen. Too many service industries depend on exploiting illegal labor to work at or below minimum wage.

You and your fucking facts. You're talking to people who think the earth is 6000 years old and who live and die by magical Jesus thinking.

>because crying among weeaboos is a serious business

lol putting salvadoreñan gangs as mexican, is like they say, for illiterate ameriburgers everything south of the US is mexico, even central and south america

You ignorant beaner. His facts are old and washed up. The stuff I originally posted was this year. The ignorant beaner that claims to post facts was in 2006. His research is outdated and a lot of stuff has changed since then. Bean harder you beaner.

Mark Krikorian at cis.org wants to sell you his Obama loves Mexicans book. cis.org is not a legit source for data.

cis.org/Books/Obama-Transforming-America

rightwingwatch.org/category/people/mark-krikorian

How the fuck do beaners that crawl under the wire, later get a job paying under the table ... pay into social security when they don't have a fucking social security number?

I couldn't understand him because of his thick immigrant accent. Besides, who else are you going to hire to be paid less than half minimum wage so all your groceries, clean houses, construction cost as cheap as they do?

I suppose the recent works of the Harvard professor claiming that illegals negatively affect American worker is not a legitimate source either? Bean harder you silly beaner.

Through the taxes on products and shit that they buy from walmart.

I recall someone traiding their land for some shiny beads.

He has spoken businessman

your mom?

I would insult your inability to properly use English, but considering that you most likely speak Spanish I'll let that slide.

Illegal immigration (All races including Asian Muslim and Hispanics) bleed our country's assistance programs dry. In doing so, this causes legal citizens to pay an unreasonable amount of money to pay for illegals to milk the system while our own citizens in desperate need of attention are ignored.

The money placed back into our economy and government by illegals not reclaiming taxes is overshadowed by the violence, drugs and loss of jobs. Wether it it's a shity job or not low skilled Africans are negatively affected by the loss of low end employment opportunities.

Not to mention that our own culture has been severely impacted. I understand that this country is a "Melting pot " however when a country's prime language is English, and our state's are spending money catering to people speaking Spanish by changing signs, public bus system books and more it causes it to appear that it is OK. It's OK to ride around with a Mexican flag, it's ok to cater to illegals and its ok to be one. Ever been to some West state's? It's practically like mini Mexico, complete with the cartel, gangs, drugs and food city.

Try Spanish, you fucking liar. We'd have a better chance at understanding you.

Sure, there is a sales tax, but this isn't "Paying into social Security"..as stated above... Illegals also pay a gasoline tax and they pay Cigarette tax..tax on bullets.....

They also ship a majority of their incomes to their home countries.. This does NOT help their host country at all.

No. Graphs are shit.

Are you five?

I have a feeling that you're five.

niggers are next. they just don't know it yet