I've finally listened to this

I've finally listened to this.
I don't get the hype.

>eh

It's music for poptimists in denial. There are on Sup Forums lots of them.

>I don't get the hype.

because you waited 6+ months retard

There's nothing to get, it's just bad. The only good song was a single.

That's because you aren't a tryhard. They sound like trash and their fans are in denial.

Hot Head is literally the worst song on the album pleb

your post doesn't make any sense
i remember the hype quite well and this album doesn't deserve it

poor music for poor people

>can't get into hot head
>calls someone else pleb

what did he mean by this

it's literal shit, should've stopped at TPTB. hopefully their next release is better.

The whole band is like Heelees and well forget about them in a couple years

does anyone else know about the speculation that their discography is repeating itself. ill write it but only if people are interested

>I've finally listened to this.
>I don't get the hype.
Of course u dont

so you mean the album has changed with time

nah he waited until the hype was overwhelming because it's meme grips and it's destined to be overrated here

write it pls

>this album doesn't deserve it

what album does tho?

pretty much they started off pretty barefoot, exm (chaotic, loud, poorly structured) then money store (hooks, not very experimental) then they kept on getting more experimental and more experimental, until the got to fellas on the moon (undeniably their most experimental), then it went to Jenny Death (chaotic, loud, poorly structured) and then onto BP (hooks, very middle of the road). i think they played it really safe with BP tho and what we got was one of the most mediocre releases yet. but if its true that their discography is repeating itself we should be expecting a NLDW next; which seems to be where its heading. The pendulum went full avant-garde then fell back, and we just got their most pop album(s) so far so its only going to swing back i suppose.

you don't get it right

yo?

ill tell you what happened they hit the snooze button unconcsciouslyy

I thought you're to write something interesting, but this was discussed a lot of times

ocay sorry pal, have a nice day