Hey ya'll

Hey ya'll.

So i'm getting drunk alone on a saturday night.
Anyone wanna join me? this can be a chill out thread of good feelings.

Or a thread of sadness. I really don't care. I'm also wondering if there's a discord or something for us lone drunks on a saturday night?

Checked omegle already. Shit ain't working.

What's your poison, you drunkard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A
youtube.com/watch?v=UJsUpeXK6Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=yi-ZIOmB6EM
youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
thestar.com/entertainment/television/2016/08/19/dick-assman-of-letterman-fame-dies-at-82.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnTbmPxv5g
youtube.com/watch?v=jbaDt75y3Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=nZQWy3Kd40Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah so i'm gonna bump this thread a few times just so i don't have to be alone here.

what tunes you listening to right now?

found this

youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A

been listening to it non stop. no idea why.

Fuck yeah drunk on the internet!

youtube.com/watch?v=UJsUpeXK6Jo

open up a drink, pull out a chair and tell your old friend what the deal is with you and the world.

Look at me mom, No hands!

So i met a cool girl a few days ago.
she's pretty cool, but i don't know if there's anything between us you know? I mean we did kiss. but. i don't know if feel anything towards her.

youtube.com/watch?v=yi-ZIOmB6EM

Come on don't make me be alone here.

I just need someone to talk to right now.

and omegle is a piece of shit.

Well fucking shit Sup Forums quit being a bunch of pussies you hear?

Seriously. It's just furries and faggots posting ylyl threads. this shit don't make no sense.

Oh yeah yeah, I've been drinking for a while now.
Getting a bit hazy.

Had a shitty sleep last night from being drunk.
Was thinking about sobering up before I drop so I can get a solid rest.
Still drinking for now though, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
This on repeat, for quite some time.

Shitty YLYL I tell you hwat.

Christ finally a friendly face, how you doing man?
everything fine and dandy?

aahhh damn thats a damn good beat you got there. I know the other sample is from Eminem feat Nate Dogg's Shake that, but wheres the other sample from?

Yeah I'm getting high with mah sister haha chill ass a cucumber

Sounds really fucking sweet. Man i wish i had some weed. But it's been 3 weeks in the new college, so i got no idea who the dealer is. If there even is a dealer.

I think i may have gotten something from the girl.
My wangs looking like a damn Fly amanita.

Just look for the guy with a sweater long hair sunglasses and Bob Marley on his earplugs :)

Pretty sure thats way too obvious dude.

Holy shit man, it's the EXACTLY song I was expecting when I clicked the link. Fucking neat song

My wife left yesterday. Im about to start drinking but i need to go get more beer. 11 16oz might not be enough.

>college
>if

kek.

I like. chill as f****. Got any more?

Cheers mate

Shit dude. that sounds fucking horrible. We're here for you dude.

Ahh the wonders of being a freshman and not knowing how the world works.

There was a crazy party on wednesday, just fucking crazy. People we're climbing on the roof and drinking like it was the end of the world.
The morning wasn't fun though.

Gimme a minute, i'll find some chill stuff.
playing some tf2 and getting drunk right now so it might take a while

and holy shit thank god for ya'll

>playing some tf2 and getting drunk right now so it might take a while

safe fam. I am drinking wine and smoking ganja and watching x factor

here

I'm high as fuck on skype helping a friend to get da pussy.

I've got a gf but my ex send me emails for me to come around and fuck her like the good ol' times.
GF recently broke up with me by phone and I went okay with it, cause I know I can still fuck my ex (she lost a lot of weight), I'm just afraid my ex is trying to get me back and my gf and my wife both end up knowing it.

As my gf broke up I was thinking about fucking my ex and taking some 16mpx pics uled to you guys and also sent to my gf for revenge for her being a disgusting coal burner. Since we broke up she keeps sending me text messages telling me I'm haunting her mind and that she's sorry and she loves me.

Idk if she's honnest. I've lost the last bit of hope I had left because of my wife, and I'm afraid to be monogamous again.

tl;dr I'm a degenerate

Scottish guy here sitting watching American football, starting to pick it up a bit but confusing as hell

marijuana is my posion

this makes me sad

thestar.com/entertainment/television/2016/08/19/dick-assman-of-letterman-fame-dies-at-82.html

I tried to get into that thing, bought a ball and all that.

It's super fucking confusing

youtube.com/watch?v=MXnTbmPxv5g

It's crazy, I play soccer back here and games regulary turn into riots because someone pushed someone but these guys hit each other so hard and just walk away and jump about, it would get banned if it was played over here

What's in the basket?

youtube.com/watch?v=jbaDt75y3Ac

I am England.

Watch Superbowl and every year I have to look up the rules AGAIN to remember wtf is happening.

Hear with ya!

I'll hang out with you OP but I'm not going to start drinking until night time since im not a scrub like you

Look nigger, it's the afternoon! We aren't going to start drinking yet

Had a great time yesterday I dropped 150ug of lsd at 5 took a 2 hour car ride, got to the place and drank some beer about 4 bottles of stone, smoked about 1g in a blunt, then went swimming. Got out by 1 went to a friend's house and I did some blow partied away and called it a night at 4

It's 5pm somewhere you fagget

Im not worried about her. I just dont know how to live without seeing my kids

Why trust her when you can kill her?

I like to exercise in neon spandex. Really gets things flowing.

Making this lonely labor day weekend about reflecting on my past relationships. Weed, wine, vodka, and beers that remind me of my past gfs. Going on a bender writing a short story about each of them while I'm drunk/high on their favorite shit.....fuck I'm alone but happy

No it's not. That's a song silly. It's 3:37 everywhere right now

Kidnap the kids
They'll be happy to get away from the crazy bitch anyways

She has cancer. Do you want me to shoot her corpse latino gang-style to finish overkilling the whole gf?
m8 get a job, you're way too edgy

Alone and drunk 2. Only 4pm here thou

What's the weirdest, dumbest or craziest sex story you guys have?

Or how you got pussy in a party or something?

If she's going to die soon what's the issue you are having?

Easiest sex i ever had... was hanging out at a friend's house with two girls told the hot one if she was going to come back tomorrow and drink with us I was going to fuck her she said that was fine so the next day I bang her brains out

How the fuck would a pussy at a party story be worth while?
>Told qt3.14 she's hott
>Sucked my dick instantly
>Feltgoodman.jpg

Are you me?
Man, it's gonna be good now. Relax.
Do whatever you need to do to please yourself.
Women love married men. You don't even have to tell your mistresses about the divorce and the kids.
Your children will always be yours, and you will always be your dad. If it weren't the case, women wouldn't try so hard to convince children their biological father is a shithead.
Take a trip. You deserve it. Bitches be crazy anyways.
Your kids will eventually find you and the bond will be even stronger, due to the lack of fatherly presence (as you should know, single moms go along well with beta closet fags) they will find you, get to you and try to know you. And you will change their life.

By where I live, prisoners fight with forks under the shower.
I'm not ready for that.

Called it --->

20:53 here ayeee.

Drinking innis and gunn. If you haven't tried it, you really should.

We're all alone and drunk here, alone together.

Once got pussy by playing beer pong at a party.

Pic related. Local brew out of Gadsden, AL.

Good shit.

>be me
>hanging with qt3.14 gf along the river
>gf is a crazy bitch, bipolar exhibitionnist
>she drops her dress and starts dancing half naked
>niggers come around
>I keep drinking tequila, thinking about fighting them fuckers
>they see me, they don't say shit, look elsewhere
>they gone
>gf is trying to put her dress back on in embarass
>Throw the dress on the floor
>start kissing
>get on the floor
>we french kiss a lot
>starting to tickle her anus
>I put my jeans at my anckles
>proceed to fuck her, sh's wet af
>pumping her pussy around ambiant vegetation
>near the bridge
>people make eye contact then turn their head around
>end up nutting
>she dresses up
>we drink tequila and talk for hours
>we end up arguing about something, then she left

it felt ok.

Not all of us are alone drinking with you guys

I will always be my dad lol. Im feeling better already

Yeah was kinda joking haha but I bet you'll find em :) gotta smoke em all haha :)

Put her back where you found her user.
She might have the clap.

>Implying that's a woman's hand.

She look like a man.

Never said it was

It's Saturday night nigger. Go to the biggest club you can find, look for the shady looking black guys trying to sell people coke and shit. They'll hook you up.

Failing that.. ask literally anybody. You see some dudes smoking, convo might go like this:

You (Faggot): Hey guys, smells pretty good.. you got a number for that?

The drinks are starting to hit me, guess i'm a lightweight.

So how about that discord thing? anyone up for a chat?

I've done this to somebody. They told me to fuck off.

Keep me posted bro. Fucking women. Can't live with 'em, can't live without them.

I fucking loved my ex. but that shit's over.

A week ago i broke up with her, I felt free, and happy.

But now.

I just really miss having someone to hug and tell me "you're not a bad person."

I know i'm not a bad person, i know who i am.
so why do I still feel like a bad person?

Everybody get drunk like you got outta rehab.

Finished the wine and one story at this point, next is weed/vodka Lady. A relationship, bond you build with a woman is intoxicating. I fucking hate being alone, you fags are my escape from the silence. Or maybe it's the wine talking. Just knowing their impact on my life as helped me grow overall is pleasing. I wish she was here...but if she wanted to be here she would have, maybe I just tried too hard too late with the last one. same fucking problem every time but I can see it now.

Just keep her voice in your head to move forward. She believed in you so prove her right.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZQWy3Kd40Q

Listening to this album right now.

Reminds me of last summer.

Everything was so simple. - Get drunk, smoke a blunt, meet a girl.

Now i'm in college and been searching for that perfect someone. I met someone like that.

Beautiful, Smart, extremely social.
She's taken.
We both got drunk together. Just me and her.
She told me "We need to be just friends."
I know i would have treated her right.
I know i would have been good to her.
But hey, if she's happy, that's good enough for me.

I'm having people over for a bonfire later but I'll drink with ya til then.

I like getting shitty before people show up, helps me talk to the women better and makes me not really care about people that I don't really like being at my house.

Anything under a 30 pack is never enough.

Every time I end up getting a 12 or 18, I always think I won't finish them, 90% of the time I do, then I'm paying a $20 cab fare or ringing my buddies up all hours of the night to go get more. I'm a really heavy drinker so I don't know why I'd ever think just a 12er would do

I'm smoking weed, I'll chill here for a while

Don't abandon

Op's still here bro. Don't worry. I'm still here for you.

As an American who (surprising, I know) really doesn't like football all that much, even after years of watching solely in social settings (aka superbowl parties, or eating out/drinking at a sports bar) it still somewhat confuses me.

Not a big fan of any sports, really. I played basketball in middle/high school, and I still like playing from time to time, but other than that, not a fan of sports.

More of a fishing, hunting, or taking the boat/kayaks out sort of guy. Which in a world where everybody, even the girls, love football, really makes you feel like the odd man out. I just find it really fucking boring, unless you're physically out playing it, which outside of high school or college people really don't do.

Luckily most people I know also fish and hunt, otherwise I'd probably never have shit to talk to anybody about. All anybody talks about this time of year is God damned football.

weed guy still here, what ya drinkin there op?

Still drinkin' crowmoors, dry apple cider. Had about 5 of them. Not even drunk.

Just thinking about all those women man.
The ones that hurt me and the ones i hurt.
Just wanna find that special one girl.

do we have pictures of these women?

I can check out, censor a bit of them, and send them here, I'll post them here with stories how we met and why it didn't work out. cool?