Why are u fat /b?

why are u fat /b?

Fat people fuck better.

Fat chicks (yes)
Fat dudes (no)

I have a thyroid problem.

i dunno about that, i been with a lot of fat guys and they tend to try extra hard cos they're so fat.

Yeah.. But that's so gross ewww. Smelly unwashed fat ass and hairy

I'm too ashamed to commit suicide and life insurance wouldn't pay out. I'm 330 and hoping to go into cardiac arrest any day, at which point I'll refuse treatment. I know exactly what the food is doing to me. I'm just too depressed to go on. Enjoy the rest of your hate thread.

most of the fat ppl got no discipline

Not fat my friend, 9 - 10% bf, lots of street workout, lots of cardio. Stay cool my friend.

Hvorfor du grim din fede pik??

I'm pretty fat. Sorry

i love the booze
>wrist broken, scaphoid necrosid
>had to quit my job
>god, life is boring without a job
>start drinking
>get fat

then
>fall in love a bit
>mostly 8/10 girl
>keep drinking, but eat less and mostly fruit stuff, for she is a vegetarian and has plenty of this shit
>finally, again under 100 kilos

Because I don't fucking care

looks pretty skinny to me - you know that fat chicks with boobs thing

I've lost interest in all my activities lately. Was a wrestler in high school, did bjj and kickboxing in college. Still in college now but sugary coffee drinks and beer have gotten to me. Im not fat yet, just chubby. I'll lose it all though. Used to be a fatass in high school, then I dropped about 70 lbs. Just gotta lose like 20 this time to feel good. I really dont care how I look anymore, I have a bit of loose skin from initial weightloss I just want to be healthy again.

i think he just has low bf, does body weight workout and probably doesn`t take any shit to grow.

because heart disease is fun and i hate other people

word!

I drink too much beer

Because I like food.

why are you gay?

It's not that I'm fat, it's just that I have fat on me I'm having trouble losing.

>inb4 you think I'm trying to cleverly phrase shit.

I'm 5'3" and weigh 126, I'm hoping to get down to 107 then build up a little bit of muscle. I have some belly fat, a double chin, and some fat on my thighs (not much there, though).

Damn, you men are gorgeous.

>5"3 126
are you a grill?

Oh, Christ, here we go.

There are no girls on the internet, etc etc.

thank you so much

3 reasons:

I have a degenerative kind of early-onset spinal arthritis that on bad days, makes it difficult to stand up, much less go running.

Bacon cheeseburgers are delicious.

I'm nasty looking. No amount of exercise will change that fact.

Are you new or autistic?

But yes, I will tell you for data collection purposes, I'm a grill.

i think he was asking if "it" is a GRILL

But I'm not? I am from Australia though.

why are you a skinny twink with no muscle mass?

Definitely new, quite possibly autistic but it's not likely to be proven since I have other disorders I can blame for my social incompetence.

again, another skinny wuss flexing abs in the mirror when he has no muscle mass or definition. your arms can barely hold that phone you faggot

>why are u fat /b?

Alcohol has calories.

I never even implied that you weren't, just a question shit. I was only going to make fun of you for being 5"3 if you were a dude, so I had to ask

haha you better loose some fat man

now now , he has some bicep mass , some pecs , he has a higher body fat % so abs are hidden from view.

hahaha

Is this where you keep your thyroid problem?

haha xd loose some XD fucking kill yourself

Oh, sorry. I thought you were going to do the usual "tits or gtfo" thing that so many of these fine gentlemen enjoy.

bicep mass? pecs? he's completely flat wtf are you even saying

you are right, i never said i have huge muscles, i just said i have low bf, so i am waiting for a picture of you ...

girls like it so i think im good

I'm not fat I'm alergic to shell fish and can't stop eating crab so blow my tiny fat engulfed dick if you can find it

still waiting for that picture you fat fucking pig , probably a 4 eyed piece of shit

Bacon cheeseburgers are delicious but that doesn't mean you have to be a fat ass?

Honestly why do you care?

kekeke stay fat, guy

i don`t know , bored i guess

Same, but I'm skinny. Nice excuse.

Why are you gay?

I like food and I'm lazy.

My genetics are literally in my fridge.

Where the fuck are your pecs?

They is a thread about men, not boys.

Do you. I'm not even that guy and you just come across as being insecure.

I used to be fat. Things were better back then. nothing has improved.

Because I love food, am as lazy af and can still fuck whoever I want due to a half decent personality and confidence.

ain't gay but i got a teen girl issue 16-18

Cause pizza is fucking delicious and im lazy.

bump

Well, my weight was 293lb on first of June.
Now I have 242lb, but it's still not enough.
Still working on it, but still fat.

shit nigga what you been doing? what you been avoiding?

Well, I didn't change any diet... I just work hard and go for it.
31 miles every day to work and back, and there's about 44092lb of material going through my hands every day, so... Yeah.

Hey stop posting pics of my fridge :(

Good for you. I've always had no pity on fat asses but respect people that change it around.

>31 miles on bike ofc.

because i don't give a fuck. i had gf all my life 13-18, 18-21, 21-24 and now that i know what is that, i prefer to be myself and being a fucking lazy parasite

I'm still not very satisfied, I'm 6'2'' and the loss of weight is quite noticeable... still, 242 is too much. Going for my dream body. Long way before me.

31 miles, damn. I should try that.

I don't have a car myself, so I do a bit of walking to work and back. Sometimes to the store, but only maybe once a week. Maybe I should start going once a day.

Because I've had multiple major surgeries and crippling pain for the past 4 years. 186lbs 5'9, 44" chest. Lost all muscle in my right bicep due to loss of mobility from surgery. Entering rehab to try and get into shape.
Why are you a fag OP?

this 2 for me

Still, you're doing something about it. Respect.

Just don't become body obssesed once you hit your goal because you'll never be satisfied.

250 six weeks ago. 202 this morning. Quit desk job. Put body into ketosis. Run a calorie deficit. I'll stabilize and pop out of keto at around 190.

I have a weird compulsion to eating sugar that I just can't seem to beat.

Also lots of desk work.

Those are genetics. My thyroids are in my ass.

Yeah, thanks. I'm kinda chill about it, don't worry. I can handle this.

I'm just big boned.

Zip your pants, faggot.

Right there with you. Got a desk job, was 180 before I started, got fat as fuck. Put myself into keto on a calorie deficit with 16/8 intermittent fasting. Down from 283 to 260 in just a couple of weeks. Started working out, don't even feel hungry anymore. Feeling better than I have in a long time.

i did the same to school and workout after but still fat because if i eat something i dont like im going to vomit right after i put it in my mouth
wish i coukd eat healty without this problem man

Lemme pose in a towel barely covering my junk and post it on a predominately male site. Faggot.

crippling burrito addiction.

You are aware that you can be skinny with clothes on, right?

Hey user, I was in the same boat as you, except I got up to 538 lbs. at my biggest. Every time I would do something to change it (like losing 130 lbs. on Atkins), my depression would always jump up and bite me in the ass, stopping my progress and putting me back on the same old path.

On the advice of a friend I talked to my doctor and got on Wellbutrin (an antidepressant that also helps a little bit with weight loss) and went back on Atkins. I'm down thirty pounds in two weeks, and I *feel* better in my head than I ever have.

Talk to your doctor. Tell him about your depression. See if Wellbutrin can help you like it did me.

Good luck, user.

Well, I eat everything... Sorry for that user.

bump

Yeah , i am an ultra athlete so putting on to much mass is extremely hard.

Because I have a high calorie intake and I don't exercise enough.

/thread

They make clothing with less mass nowadays. Nice excuse.

i meant muscle mass

I meant clothing.

bump

so ... read any good books lately? I just finished Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Tetralogy (all 4 novels, not the short stories)

I like bad food. Not super fat anyway, but I'm not built to get a chiseled torso either.

>inb4 >muh genetics
no seriously, my dad was a legit jungle trekking Marine grunt in vietnam. The Corps put him on a limited calorie diet in boot, and he still got called fat boy regardless. Literally no one in my family, at any age, had that kind of definition and vascularity.

1. years of verbal abuse and depression
2. excercise induced asthma
3. its fucking 120 degrees here in the summer, which makes being outside hard for even 15 minutes

What's that got to do with the price of rice in China, fucktard?