KS, JJ, LS etc. thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pedo thread

wut? why?

VJ?

>homosexual outed

Because the OP is a pedophile and the pictures he's requesting are for pedos. It's not rocket science, fag.

Go ahead and ask your friends and family if jacking off to pictures of little girls is normal. I'll wait.

No pedophiles like young children. This is an ephebophile thread. Which is natural and legal in many countries.

Unfortunately, not so much in the "civilized" world.

>little
>bitch is almost 18
>bitch looks older than many 18 year olds anyway

and you deduce all that from a few letters. You're a special kind of cunt. I notice you're still lurking, pedoscum

>implying there's a difference
>implying those countries are civilized
>implying you're not mentally ill
>implying your inevitable response will invalidate what normal people think of you
Do the right thing. Put a loaded gun in your mouth, disengage the safety, and pull the trigger. You always knew it would end like this.

Dirty minded bastards.

White boys are pathetic. They lose again.

All the pretty white girls going black. Game over

who the fuck is ks?

You didn't ask them, did you? The reason you didn't is because you know that you'll be rightfully ostracized .

still lurking tho ain't ya, pedo

Still a lot of minds in the gutter, I see.

Reported for CP. Enjoy your jail time.

I'm sorry. I think you may be lost. You're looking for a trap thread, or a dick rate thread, or "boy pussy" thread.

This thread is for normal people who are attracted to healthy, fertile, beautiful women.

Have a nice day.

>you sick fucking faggot.

I have no clue what you're talking about. You make assumptions based on your own experience. I assume op is askin for chicks with those initials hence my post.
explain yourself faggot

>incapable of forming paragraphs out of sentences
I noticed that you have a learning disability.

cp? where? You realiise that false reporting will get you banned right?

>I have no clue what you're talking about.
Then either read the thread or go back to facebook, fucktard.

troll harder, cunt

>cp? where?
All over this thread. You know exactly what you're using these lurid pictures for.
>You realiise that false reporting will get you banned right?
Doesn't happen. Sorry to burst your bubble. Go back to school and learn to use commas, Jamal.

>pointing out that your parents didn't care enough about you to ensure you got a proper education is trolling
Posting facts that you don't like isn't trolling.

>KS, JJ, LS etc. thread.
go on then smart guy enlighten me. Other than op post we've had some bickering from cunts who seem to think this thread is a cp thread, which it clearly isn't. Cunt

Mind if i lurk?

>smart guy
>Cunt
No need to get emotionally compromised just because I pointed out how fucking retarded you are. Yeah, you need to head back to facebook with all the other people who can't figure out simple things. That's where you belong. :^)

Nice try troll fag. Why are you still here? Attempting to give people the impression that you're not into teens, eh? Nice try however, you're in the wrong place for moral fagging.

>troll fag
>not trollfag
Look at how new you are. Glad you'll be gone when school starts.

How old are you guys? (I'm not even bullying for liking a 16 year old that is legal, I'm just curious if it is mostly 18 year olds or 30 year olds)

Settle down now junior. If you're a good little boy Mommy will sing you a lullaby.

new phone, who dis?

You're new here, aren't you? Trollfag

>phone
And the cancer reveals itself.

best

>too autistic to understand what he meant by that statement
embaressing

Keep rubbin it son. Pretty soon this milky stuff will come out and you'll feel an amazing sense of relief. Cunt

What's your favorite JJ pic to fap to?

better than tinder! plenty of horny girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

so cute

Excellent!

What's her name? Only initials on this thread..

better than tinder! plenty of horny young sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

>calling young but fully developed teens "little girls"
>calling clothed images of pubescent girls "CP"
Full on autistic + gays detected.

I noticed that you didn't ask them. Care to explain why that is?

You're in the wrong thread.

dat ass

no idea who they are

Care to explain why you're such a faggot? It's okay, you don't have to hide it anymore.

>reduced to parroting because you're too stupid to keep up
>It's okay, you don't have to hide it anymore.
Even disgusting queers are more acceptable than you child rapists. Way to sink your own ship there.

someone make some fake nudes....