youtube.com/watch?v=RSw1mXDyqb8
strawpoll.me/12073247
youtube.com/watch?v=yAjOfE6M3jc
youtube.com/watch?v=hfqnqVP1cJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=JEJgXLtSL4g&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/Va69HyLVaVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soulja

I would bet my soul that this never actually happens but if it does I'm going with Chris Brown.

Is this real?

Soulja
make a strawpoll its easier to keep tally

Soulja is the underdog. This is gonna be his Rocky IV moment.

Also CB is a bad person. Soulja at least made one banger:
youtube.com/watch?v=5JVJMwMQFH0

K, so Chris Brown is a piece of shit so that makes me want to go for Soulja, however, he was a pussy in the whole altercation

but still my heart is with Soulja, money on Chris.

yeah

soulja stays making bangers dude
youtube.com/watch?v=RSw1mXDyqb8

STRAWPOLL IS UP
LETS HEAR IT FOLKS
strawpoll.me/12073247

>implying soulja doesnt stay with the juice
youtube.com/watch?v=yAjOfE6M3jc
youtube.com/watch?v=JEJgXLtSL4g&feature=youtu.be

youtu.be/Va69HyLVaVU
Chris is definitely the larger man and he appears to be at least be a half competent boxer. Additionally, Chris has been more athletic throughout his career (dancing and shit) and it would appear that Chris has been in more fights (albeit with guys like Drake.) Finally, Chris is only like 75% cornball where as Soulja has been 99.9% clown since day one.They both desperately deserve to get their ass beat, but my money would be on Chris. One thing is for certain though, whoever loses has "biggest L of 2017" on lock unless someone commits a Meek Mill level blunder.

i think you're dead on

a dude with a massive blow habit is going to be a much better fighter than a guy with a massive lean habit

>the company name is called the money team

Now I can use this old meme I just downloaded

i want soulja boy to win but i know chris brown is gonna kick his ass
fun fact: soulja boy was the original meme rapper

Trump has made me never want to doubt the retarded underdog again so I gotta go with Soulja

this is just viral hype and isn't going to happen.

BUT: if it were to happen, soulja boy has absolutely nothing going on in his life, so he should be able to train super hard. but he's probably too much of a degenerate to follow through, and chris is naturally fit (and a good puncher), and soulja would get beat.

soulja boy will go down in history one of the most important rappers of the last 25 years

first nigga to make a mill off of the internet/social media. he set the precedent and there is pretty much no other way to do it now

heh. wonder how that jewy wunderkind nate silver will set the line for this one.

tbf he was a lot closer than literally everyone else

who?

this is unironically true

literally the first internet rapper; he paved the way for the future

the guy you are in the thread about

it was a smart hedge, but im inclined to believe he realized 538 had a higher EV if it leaned trump and he pulled it out, rather than silver divining the race better than the other prognosticators.

oh, yeah that luminary who everyone talks about, who revolutionized how we consume music. my bad its just i haven't heard about him in literally 8 years.

you fucking idiot.

he didn't revolutionize how we consume it

he just revolutionized how rap and pop stars are made

Soulja boy is a complete retard but no one can take away the fact that he was the first artist to record a true, organic viral smash hit.

>but still my heart is with Soulja, money on Chris.
based

right, which is why every (most, a majority, some!) pop stars start humbly as viral stars. (is this true for anyone other than bieber?).

im sure this isn't true (take crazy frog, for one example). but even if it were, it would nothing to do with soulja boy, other than the contingent fact that he was first. he wasn't the first to put out music online, and he certainly wasn't the first to strike it rich with a novelty song. [this is less directed at your comment than the original OP]

>Those backhand punches
Rip Soulja void.

I gravitate toward Soulja Boy because I kind of hate Chris Brown. His music is bad, his fans are bad and to be honest I think that he's probably a bad person. Soulja Boy on the other hand is a moderately good rapper and is at least funny. I'll be very smug if Soulja Boy wins because lmao literally nobody is supporting for him

I hope that woman beater gets embarrassed.

Chris, he's already had practice