What does this guy say again?

What does this guy say again?

kachow kachow you fucking faggot

Katchow

I only have sex between a man and a women, missionary position, for the purpose of procreation.

*honk honk*

Anonymous FAGGOT NO BURKHAS FREEDOM / FAGGOT >> PORK NAKED WOMEN FREEDOM FREEDOM PORK NO BURKHAS FREEDOM PORK FAGGOT >> PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK PORK
How FAGGOT does FAGGOT it FAGGOT feel FAGGOT to FAGGOT know FAGGOT that FAGGOT Islam FAGGOT will FAGGOT the FAGGOT religion FAGGOT of FAGGOT all FAGGOT humans FAGGOT on FAGGOT Earth FAGGOT very FAGGOT soon?

The FAGGOT evils FAGGOT of FAGGOT western FAGGOT culture FAGGOT needs FAGGOT to FAGGOT be FAGGOT purged FAGGOT from FAGGOT this FAGGOT Earth. FAGGOT Islam FAGGOT is FAGGOT our FAGGOT only FAGGOT hope.
Oh FAGGOT crusaders FAGGOT of FAGGOT the FAGGOT West, FAGGOT come FAGGOT to FAGGOT Islam. FAGGOT Worship FAGGOT Allah FAGGOT and FAGGOT follow FAGGOT in FAGGOT the FAGGOT footsteps FAGGOT of FAGGOT Muhammad FAGGOT SAW, FAGGOT or FAGGOT you FAGGOT can FAGGOT continue FAGGOT to FAGGOT be FAGGOT infidels FAGGOT and FAGGOT enemies FAGGOT of FAGGOT Islam.

Either FAGGOT way, FAGGOT your FAGGOT children FAGGOT will FAGGOT be FAGGOT Muslim.

Bastrodel

Chick Hicks

i did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky.

Im Lightning McQueen, and this is Radiator Springs. I work here with Doc Hudson and my friend, Tow Mater. One thing I've learned after 21 years: you never know what's gonna come down that freshly paved road.

Prepare your anus, I'm going in dry. Beep, beep.

Jew Fag Nigger

DELETE

I'm not sure but I'm a get high as a mother fucker and watch this movie now.

plz tell us on new bread what happens

No

If I can remember to do so

Bazinga

cha-dow

If you don't reply to this thread, your mother will die in her sleep

Put the money in the bag or I'll breed into your family

I'll be back.

faggot.

Fuck fuck cunt mother shit

"i'll get you bitch"