What are you guys expecting for season 6 of AHS? what setting do you want to see?

What are you guys expecting for season 6 of AHS? what setting do you want to see?

Sorry this isn't tumblr

I only watched season 1 and enjoyed it up until it pretty much became a soap opera. Are the others any good and are they spooky?

Second season's great, every other season sucks.
Spooky office building. Like Office Space, but haunted.

Season 2 is good, season 3 is a fucking soap opera, first half of season 4 is okay but later goes full soap opera with filler episodes.

Season 6

Skeletons!

what's a good horror show to watch these days? As long as it's horror/supernatural I don't mind watching it.
Tried to get into Penny Dreadful but season 1 was pretty boring

Haunted amusement park
the rides never end

cthulhu cult and end of the world stuff

Season 2 becomes a soap opera too, but only for the last two episodes or so

>every other season sucks
>first half of season 4 is okay
>implying twisty wasn't great
>implying based dandy wasn't GOAT

All season end up going on circles during the last episodes.
Bad thing about season 2 is that they didn't do anything with the aliens.

But those are the only good things about S4 and twisty dies like 4 episodes in.
I honestly cant even remember anything about S4 besides twisty and dandy.

Some paranormal haunted ghost shit where the ghosts are actual ghosts and not just regular soap opera characters like in S1

>twisty is amazing during the first 4 episodes
>he's gone after episode 4
>oh boy now it's dandy time
>dandy becomes american psycho for like 2 episodes
>not as good as twisty time but whatever
>Dandy dissappear and we get filler and more of that boring freak collector stuff and the guy with the doll is also pretty dull and boring
wasted potential IMO

NPH was the most filler bullshit ive ever seen.
Just a sudden new character with an entire backstory and plot out of fucking nowhere with like 3 episodes left of the season.

>the guy with the doll

I wish there had been more and better scenes with him and Dandy, they could have had the perfect rivalry for a few episodes. Both insane murderers and in love with the two-headed girl

I didn't like how they stopped all the haunted nazi asylum stuff and went to the sudden "lulz no! Wuz just a shitty asylum with bad treatment all along!"-sjweeing

>What are you guys expecting for season 6 of AHS?

To not watch it

This 2bh

1 > 3 > 5 > 2 >>>POWER GAP>>> 4

I will fight anyone that disagrees.

Something cliche

like a cruise ship

>3 that high
>3 above anything
please explain

american horror story: cancelled

>pic related

Season 3 is taken too seriously desu. From the very 1st episode you could tell that they were taking a total departure from season 2 and going full camp and it was fucking awesome. The direction and acting was top-tier and the music is only rivalled by season 5. Its what Scream Queens hopes to be one day.

Plus, it had a decent ending (for Ryan Murphy show anyway) compared to the other seasons.

They havent done anything with a science fiction angle yet, that might be cool.
Some kind of spooky forest would be interesting, with a sort of "old west/trapper/frontier explorers" story.

is scream queens worth watching?

It's better than AHS 3, don't listen to

Not the same user, but I got half-way through the season and I just stopped caring and never watched the rest of it. At least AHS manages to hold my interest, even when it's cheesy and awful.

This desu.

But probably a lot of H.H. Holmes stuff. The new season is Hotel, right? So that's what I'm guessing.

>They're already at season 6
I decided to quit after the witch one, what a piece of crap.
S2 is pretty decent tho

Its pretty inconsistent but its got 2 GOAT characters in Chad and Denise and is filled to the brim with waifus. Go for it, user.

Only for the potential waifus

Scream/Scream Queens

why does everyone have a huge bonner for emma roberts? she ain't even top tier waifu material.

did it turn to shit after the first season like all of RM's shows?

hol up a second my dude, Scram has a TV show?

Hurr durr.

Fuck off frog or sjw emma lover.

Yes, its not very good.

Hotel was actually pretty good, shit, eve Lady Gaga was not bad.

why can't they let evans peter rest in peace?

Season 5 bounced back nicely after the disaster that was season 4 imo. Parts of it were actually unsettling and there's a ton of fucking, like.

It's really fun and has top tier waifus

why do you think season 4 was a disaster?

Hopefully more Sarah Paulson.

Salem is amazing
Literally everything AHS Coven was supposed to be and more, the writing is superb
There are also no filler episodes so it always feels like the plot is moving foward

No season is spooky. The series gets more and more retarded to the point where it becomes a (intentional) parody of itself by the time it hits season 5.
Maybe it's just me but season 5 made me laugh out loud quite a few times.
I hope the series goes even more retarded, since every time they try to do serious storylines they end up being funny anyway.