I just drank a lot of energy drinks and coffee without realising it'll probably kill me, what do Sup Forums

i just drank a lot of energy drinks and coffee without realising it'll probably kill me, what do Sup Forums

make yourself puke, idiot

Vomit.QUICK.

Start breakdancing.

rape your grandpa

fucking die.

kk

Get really drunk, it will negate the effects.

and HOW exactly will all this caffeine kill you

you have to drink like 10 Gallons of Coffee to kill yourself

heart failure you fucking retard

I've taken up to 400mg of caffeine at once in bulk powder form, you'll be fine. Unless you drank like 10 cups of coffee and 4 redbulls

You are fucking fucking retarded you dumb cunt.

Lol. The amount of caffeine youd have to consume in order to die is impossible to achieve via coffee and energy drinks.

It wont kill you but you will feel like shit.

the deadline is about 10gramm (30L of Energiedrinks)

Drink some water, eat some bread and calm the fuck down. I used to take 2 caffeine pills a day, drink a pot of coffee, and drink 2 large monsters. Every fucking day. Youll be fine

OP is a fucking idiot

>The median lethal dose (LD50) given orally is 192 milligrams per kilogram in rats. The LD50 of caffeine in humans is dependent on individual sensitivity, but is estimated to be about 150 to 200 milligrams per kilogram of body mass or roughly 80 to 100 cups of coffee for an average adult.

That just doesn't seem right. LD50 can be misleading sometimes. I can't imagine taking more than 2 grams of caffeine at once without having a heart attack

1 Write a will
2 Go lay down
3 Stop bothering us

>2 grams
>86mg in a can of monster

Yea dont drink 25 monster energy drinks at once.

oh please explain.

Because

"The LD50 of caffeine in humans is dependent on individual sensitivity, but is estimated to be 150 to 200 milligrams per kilogram of body mass (75–100 cups of coffee for a 70 kilogram adult)."

going by this statistic, the average person of 70 KG would need to ingest around 10'000 mg of caffeine through "coffee and energy drinks" average amount of caffeine in an energy drink (which we will assume he drank this many energy drinks, because coffee has about a third as much caffeine than a regular energy drink) is 150 mg per bottle.that means you would have to drink 66 energy drinks to OD.

as well i wouldn't expect OP to be normal weight, as well i would expect him to have a higher tolerance that a person who dosnt drink any caffeine.

please explain to me how you managed to drink 66 energy drinks in an hour.

either you were stupid and took a shit load of caffeine pills, or OP is having complications with caffeine regarding other medication in conjunction with the caffeine.

fuck off youre the idiot user

You can easily get bulk caffeine powder, that could mix into a drink easily. But hell drinking 2 grams worth of caffeine wouldn't be that hard, it would be a few pots of coffee...though you'd probably piss it all out before absorbing the caffeine

Two cups of coffee can top 400mg. If OP drank multiple cups of coffee and several energy drinks he could easily have drank over 2,000mg.

Sorry but 20 cups of coffee delivering 2 grams still wont kill you.

The LD50 is 10grams.

Like how many I once drank like 6 of those 5 hour energy shots and I didn't sleep for 3 days and eventually got some sleep and woke up with a massive headache.

You'll be fine. The LD50 of caffeine is about 200mg per kg, so, assuming you're a fat cunt like everyone in Sup Forums, you'll need around 20g of caffeine or around 200 cans of red bull.

I had chest pains from 400mg of powder so I can't imagine 2 fucking grams of it. Maybe it was benign but i sure felt fucked up

eat your fingernails. This usually helps im not joking. If you run out of fingernails, move to your toenails since they're the same thing basically.

>I had feelings so im pretty sure I almost died!

10 fucking grams

To be fair, LD50 is the toxic amount that GUARANTEES 50% of a test group will die. It's possible to die from less. While OP may have a tolerance, I'm guessing he's also 16 which I would presume means a much lower toxic dose.

Man I drink tons of that shit daily and have a huge family history of heart problems, nothing's happened to me yet

OP here, just came back after like 30 minutes, sorry for migrating the retards to this thread.

thank you to the people who called me a faggot and told me it isn't nearly enough to even be slightly fatal, and made me puke for no reason.

Try to be less gullible for your 17th year on earth, faggot

next time use google before crying here then

jokes on you, you took advice from people on Sup Forums dumfuck

yea but OP should deliver, whats a thread without honor

please explain to me why OP would consume 30 energy drinks then

That's true, that's very true.

smoke some milk powder, it makes the good effect of drinking milk 10x stronger

please explain to me why OP drank 30 energy drinks then