How can people genuinely use the excuse that banning guns won't work...

How can people genuinely use the excuse that banning guns won't work, because criminals will still find a way to get guns?

Do you not understand that the majority of these shootings are because someone wakes up and goes "Fuck life, I'm going to shoot people up"

Do you understand that simply having such ease of access to a gun is your problem?

Or are you legitimately so far up your own shitty amendment that you can't see it?

Wake the fuck up America, join the rest of the developed world.

This is obvious b8, but that doesn't mean he isn't right

do you realise, that mass shootings only account for an EXTREMELY small percentage of deaths caused by criminals. most perps are black, and majority of guns are illegally acquired. guns dont kill people, people kill people, IE severely reduce the black population that is the HUGE underlying issue with crime

>most of the perps are black
Confirmed old
Confirmed racist

Many mass shootings that we've seen were the result of extensive planning, or at least that's what I've seen. For gang-related violence, they do tend to get 'ghost guns', which can't be regulated by the government. The shootings you're talking about would be easily done with a machete, or other knife. Have you ever used a machete? You can pick them up at Walmart. I figure I could kill most people if they were unarmed and I had a machete. There, your b8 got a response

guns use bullets, bullets kill. therefore guns kill people.

There have been nearly 30 mass shooting in the US in August.

Consider the UK, for example. We have extreme gun laws, but criminals still get guns. we have a significantly lower gun crime rate

>confirmed old
confirmed 16
>confirmed racist
confirmed SJW niggerfaggot

>uses niggerfaggot
confirmed virgin

Fuck off to /pol you baiting pussy. Or show your small dick

You're right, guns don't kill people.

But they certainly make it a hell of a lot fucking easier

Ban guns, I'll make a repeater crossbow. Faggot ass thread

Why, to protect your fragile masculinity?

you also have a significantly lower population than the U.S and your black population is significantly lower by volume. i will point this out to be a large contributing factor as to why your crime is lower. UK has a population density of 6 percent. while the US has double of around 12 percent.

also considering the fact that blacks live in more concentrated neighborhoods than in the UK.

will removing guns stop mass shootings? maybe, but the population of the US is huge, and the mass shootings arent the main concern. im more worried of the black violence. because blacks are accounting for 50 percent of the violence in the US when they only account for 12 percent of the Population

listen. me stating facts, that blacks account for the majority of violence isnt RACIST, its a FACT. glad i'm Canadian so i don't have t deal with so much crap like the US does

guns dont have any consciousness or free will. they are merely acted upon by a being that can use the tool. a bullet has no consciousness or free will and is only acted on by a machine, where the machines action is determined only by an external for that has intelligence and the means to use the tool. therefor. a human is the only thing that determines the outcome of if a weapon is used or not.

they sure as hell do, please remove blacks and there wont be nearly as many problms

>if you ban guns people will use other weapons instead

Really makes me think

It would be better to compare European countries with lots of guns to fewer guns as far as total murder goes

Kek nope. Hunting game, and faggots like you. And to overthrow tyranny blah blah blah. Pussy

>Hunting Game
Oh sorry, forgot you still live in the 1800's

>2016
>being a homophobe

What you so scared of, pussy boy?

This can mainly be solved by having a good education system. black people seem to fair way worse in the US than any other place for some reason

Because you touch yourself at night. Sage.

then please beef up the education system. but its the US. the land of the enslaved and owned

Guns make it easier to kill people on a whim or accidentally. Of course you can kill people with a knife or a fucking pillow but you have to be a lot more committed. And if someone was trying to kill me, I'd much rather they tried with something other than a gun.

Guns also beget guns. Many people carry guns because they need to (or think they need to) protect themselves from other people with guns. A burglar or robber might carry a gun for fear the person they're stealing from has a gun. They're also more likely to shoot someone if they're afraid hesitation means their target shoots them instead. The same is true for police - how many police shootings wouldn't happen if police didn't have to assume everyone is dual wielding uzis? The US has set itself up so "shoot first, ask questions later" is a necessity far too often.

Ban guns today and tomorrow "the criminals" will probably be at an advantage. But give it a few years as guns become rarer and more expensive, and they will be a lot less common among criminals. In many countries, you just don't see guns. Any gun would be extremely suspicious and would draw a big reaction from the police. Getting caught with a gun would be worth many years in prison. Steal from a house and you're at risk of being caught while you're actually committing the crime, but if you're not stupid, once you're back on the streets you're probably safe. Carry a gun and you're at risk of arrest constantly. For a petty criminal with little risk of getting into a gunfight, it just wouldn't be worth it to spend money on such a liability.

It's a bad thing to be able to feed yourself without relying on others? You lost your mind, user

>uses one's own insecurities to secure their own
confirmed MegaFaggot

>UK has a population density of 6 percent. while the US has double of around 12 percent.

I have no idea how you imagine you measure population densities in percentages, or what makes you think the US has a higher population density than the UK. Look at a fucking map.

This.

Brazil is quite hard to get a legal gun. Still, criminals manage to get one.

Becuase Brazil had a majorly corrupted government and a huge drug market

You fucking idiot.
Most Crime is caused by the most disadvantaged in society which happens to be the black community in USA. Crime is not a race issue it is a social issue you fucking crettin.

Do poor blacks commit more crime than poor whites?

blaks arent disadvantaged. they have the same opportunities as any other race. clean up your communities before you talk about being disadvantaged.

UK has a black population density of 6 percent
US has a black population density of 12 percent

there fixed

Probably b8 but look at the Prohibition.
>banning harmful product
>they thought it would help
>crime related to said product increases