Feels thread

Feels thread.

Summer is gone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDAaO5fo2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDAaO5fo2E

It's such a long story but I really fucking miss her.

greentext it pls

I miss her too

Don't we all, user. Maybe write a short letter to her here

And if dubs you have to send it to her.

Lel I'll greentext it but I'm not saying anything to her for a very long time if I want any chance of getting her back in my life.

That doesn't sound autistic at all. Do this user, then screencap and send it to her so she knows you post about her on Sup Forums. xD

Thanks man quality plan.

Me just about everyday. :/

max cringe
I used to be this way too though when I was 15

Holy shit you sound annoying. You might as well be her bitch.

Can somebody post the Craig green text

>Craig

>be me 3 years ago
>meet Her
>instantly click and become super good friends
>talk all the time
>end up catching feelings for each other
>we date briefly but i end up getting an opportunity to move back to my home country and i decide to take it as i've wanted to move back for years
>we never liked each other that much, we decide to break up and not bother with long distance
>i move
>we stay in contact
>grow closer and closer by the second
>end up falling head over heels in love with each other
>confess that we love each other
>decide we don't want a relationship because of the distance
>we agree the best way to go about this is to just be upfront and honest with each other about our feelings, and then meet up in the near future
>we were meant to meet next summer
>we were gonna lose our virginities to each other, we were saving ourselves so we could share the moment
>but until we met up, we agreed it would be best to allow each other to see other people
>i had a casual fling with another girl
>She knew about it and was okay with it
>we split before it got even a little bit serious, but i ended up kissing her drunkenly about a month ago
>i decide She needs to know, so i tell Her
>She flips, even though i was allowed to
>blocks me on everything
>i have to recover old social media accounts to get in contact with Her
>try for a month to convince Her to try us again
>She agrees, and it goes great for a couple days then it goes cold again and She decides She doesn't want to talk to me anymore
>this happens several times
>i decide we need space because she's clearly had enough

I sent my goodbyes to her today. I'm gonna message her in a few months and hope she would be cool with reigniting our friendship. I value her as a person so much I don't want to lose her. I love this girl and I desperately want to be with her but I also just want her in my life.

>we need space
Well you are not in the same country. She's probably fucking a new Chad every day.

>i was drunk and cheated on her, oh shit better tell her and fuck my life up!
user youre just a fucking retard, you deserve your shit life. fuck you.

As in space from talking to each other.

And maybe she is. I hope she's not although I couldn't stop her if she was.

She said she was in love with me and I believe her. I know she may not be anymore but I don't think it's like her to just fuck around.

>implying we leave the house during the summer for the weather to matter

>cheated
You're misunderstanding.

Didn't cheat. Read my post. We were allowed to see other people temporarily because of the distance.

She knew when I was seeing this other girl and didn't mind. It was when I kissed her after we split.

Not yet, it isn't.

This one always get me..

Right in the feels. Every time.

I love this story

Same here, bruv.

What the fuck is this thread full of faggots? Why would anyone read this kind of sad shit? Just watch a movie and go to bed

is anyone lurking?

wow you're an enormous pussy

Holy shit.

How so

Cringe as fuck.

you don't know real pain

Don't worry about it. Summer's almost over and you won't have to deal with us when that happens.

Feels threads have always been a thing here tbh fam.

But I'm here all year

I'm not crying there's something in my eye. Look here user go out there and do what you have to tell her how you feel you have nothing to lose go on you lucky bastard

I don't engage in feels threads, but some people like to release all the pent up shit they're dealing with by using these threads. It's healthy to let it out, so just let them be

Most people read this because they're so dead to the world that being reminded of their crippling loneliness, being forced to feel crippling sadness at their life situations helps to remind them that they can feel emotion, and helps them feel hope that eventually there'll be someone that actually makes them notice how amazing the world has the potential to be and that there's a whole range of emotions other than the only one they feel regularly.

tl;dr : Feels threads are just a way to get people to stop being dead to the world, if only for an hour.

i feel like this would be me and my gf.. kill me, toxic relationships are the worst

>be me
>be broke
>be foodless
>Sup Forums helps me by signing up for moves southwest grill rewards using my referral code RyanCochra6602
>I don't starve and we can all get on with our lives.

Im lovin it

You are a faggot user, but still Im gonna give you some advice, she still wants you and misses you, so stop writing to her and eventually she will. Trust me, every women works like this.

Hey Sup Forumsros, i was sad, depressed and without a girl for a long time, but now a fucking miracle happened and i found the most perfect girl.. Im so happy rn and from now on i will live my life only to try to make other people happy, as soon as i earn decent money i will help homeless etc, i kind of feel like i need to do that

I doubt that's a relationship. It's probably some guy who constantly goes on and on about his depressing feelings to a girl who doesn't wanna be down all the time. A lot of teenagers do it, just part of growing up with social media

That's good but it's imperative that you build self-esteem that is not dependent on other people. What will you do when the relationship ends? If you put all your eggs in that basket you will be broken. Don't make that mistake. Cultivate intrinsic validation. Learn self-love. You must be able to stand emotionally on your own two feet.

Are you 16 or something? Jesus, this is so fucking petty. Go find someone else and grow the fuck up.

From what i understood of that you're basically saying that all teenagers on social media are whiny little shits that have no understanding of real problems of the world and complain just for the sake of complaining.

Can't say i disagree with that, If you've got problems, don't bring them to the rest of the world. They don't give a shit, only the few people that care about you truly give a shit. And i'm doing what you said most teenagers do on social media. Fuck.

I love the "Chad" thing. Maybe you are a fucking loser and have nothing to offer anyone except being "nice".

Good for you if you're a Chad. Probably cucking a Feels poster.

Aww fuck son :(

Is that squidward dabbing on the first frame

lost at microwave

what a faggot

thats not healthy

Visited the home a good friend today who committed suicide. Saw his corpse and talked with the family, been doing great but now I just don't know anymore. Could use a virtual hug.

this is sad in a pathetic way

ask and you shall receive

fuck off fageeeet

that just keeps on loading. WTH kind of sick joke is this. Go to hell with you hug *snif* *snif*

if thats how shitty your life is its best to an hero

wow, i hope he knocked that bitch out cold

sure you watched the whole gif?

Bills and unexpected car/medical expenses cleared the last 6 months of savings. If I didn't need help, I wouldn't be asking.

lol that's exactly what my girlfriend would probably say

you sure here is the best place to do that?

lol i lost it this hits too close to home

i love her but im not good for her

Maybe not, but retail me not only got me 6 referrals in the last 3 days. I haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

That`s not feels, that`s fucking hilarious

I'm so confused guys.

lovely just lovely. from the POV of story writing

holy shit
sorry user.

Sup Forumsro you need memes for that
girls today just want memes

i feel for you, but i cant help you. Im struggling myself. Hope everything works out for you

Just need to make it to the 9th and I'll be fine. I might stop by the local Dunkin doughnuts and dumpster dive.

this has been quite the story of my life for the last few months

Why?

>TFW you and your GF are enjoying a boat ride but she passes through a rift in the space time continuum and phases out of existence

I miss her so much Sup Forumsros...