How do I get qt gf when I'm an autistic 21 year old who still lives with his parents in the middle of nowhere?

How do I get qt gf when I'm an autistic 21 year old who still lives with his parents in the middle of nowhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what kind of question is that?
you can't.

better than tinder! plenty of horny college girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

you either find some mentally unstable teenage girl on the internet and make her fall in love with you

or you find friends in that middle of nowhere, have fun with them and meet new people until you'll meet a qt girl you like that likes you back

You can do one of several things.

Look for girls where you work, if you work that is you faggot.

Look for girls at a hobby place like the gym, swimming pools, library, parks, museums etc.

Get an app like tinder etc.

1. work hard, make some decent cash, move to a populated area
2. go out during the day and go places. parks, public events, etc
3. download whjisper and/or tinder and prowl for nearby hookups
4. ???
5. profit

are u actually autistic? would you say you're a functioning autismo?

You don't OP. I'm 24, live in my own house, lift, have a good career as a firefighter, but I'm still to autismo to get a GF. I've just accepted I'm going to die alone.

You guys realise OP said he had autism, right?

oh
well I never got proper education or a job becuase of my autism, got benefits though

well I kinda figured he's just Sup Forums autistic not really autistic

>I'm an autistic

This is bullshit, stop making excuses

>21 year old

perfect age

>who still lives with his parents in the middle of nowhere?

perfect age to grow up and move away, get a roommate in a big city apartment, find a job

chicks will come once you've grown into an actual adult

I dropped out of school and just got a fire department to pay for my training. My job is basically the only way I get to talk to people. I hate making conversation, but when people hear I'm a firefighter they get interested and I can tell them cool stories.

lets be serious, this is bullshit

kids slay at 13-14 years old now

When I was in school everyone except me was getting STDs at 7 and 8.

>kids slay at 13-14 years old now

It's not about literal age.
It's about maturity.
Those are mature kids who have their shit together enough to land a sex partner.

We're talking about OP who even at 21 is still a juvenile and needs to grow up.

you don't. gotta make some changes

Where the fuck are you from, south America?

Lol, those are hormone addled pubescent sex machines. Teenage boys aren't turning into Casanova overnight, they just think they are, and the girls don't know any better.

You don't get invited to too many parties, do you?

Southern US. So, pretty much Brazil. I'm not kidding when I say only one or two girls in my highschool graduated without a kid.

how do you have your shit together at age 13-14?

better than tinder! plenty of horny young girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

If the little bastards had their shit together America's high schools wouldn't be pumping out more babies than China.

Go away, Nikolai. No one's falling for your human trafficking ads.

I can be your girlfriend OP, all we would have to do is just stare at each other on skype.

most appropriate spam ever

post bulge first

no kidding but hey a trap is better than no trap

tinder

Idk if it shows my buldge enough

>become an alpha
>choose gf

25 years old Virgin unemployed who live with his mother reporting In
Send help please

Martyr yourself. You'll get 72 of them and they'll be virgins.

TIMESTAMP or gtfo

I'd gf you

timestamp on dick?

better than tinder! plenty of horny bitchess of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

faggot

Are you genuinely autistic though?

It doesn't matter, if you find a girl who was bullied her entire life, all you need to do is be autistic and shower her with the most cringe white knight type shit, and she'll still become emotionally dependent of you

+1

Most girls have low self worth , play on the fact that most think they are fat , just let them know their amazing ..you got to be confident without being a dick , talk in a sexually suggestive way with out being a prev . Try by any means possible to give the impression of having money , be clean , be smartly dressed . Go to places your interested in to meet girls with the same interest . Be clean , don't ever have bad breath or body odour . Maybe work out , even if it's just a little .. Treat life like a game , it's a game , it's as fun or as hard as you want it to be. Be happy all the time if females are near , never moan , let them moan , listen to her , the fuck her in the ass bro

yay
Here's my pic, sorry if its so awful. can't find a good angle.

snapchat/kik?

sillygirl349 for kik, I don't have a snapchat

I'm a massive slut, so I'll pretty much give you anything you want.

>sillygirl
>is a male
wat

yup, I'm THAT faggot. I like to pretend as much as I can. I already know I won't ever be a girl.

bf*

yes

post butt

Is this okay?

perfect, i got a boner.
time to install kik

woot! I'm glad I made someone hard.

When you kik me just call me a bitch, or slut or something. So I know who you are.

HEY OP NOTICE MY POST YOU AUTISTIC FAG

Download IMVU

thank me later

this is why i stay on /b

>mature kids
Too stupid to kek

because of mentally ill people like me?

damn too hot
done, i sent a message in kik

Calm down zach.

>Museum

OP is 21, not in his fucking mid-late 20's.

>kill someone. any idea how much mail killers get in jail from hot chicks.
>nearly kill yourself, any idea how many chicks mail extreme sports nutcases.
>educate yourself,any idea ....
>take up art

yes

also the fact that your mental illness is in this case a legit solution for OP

quality posting, in general

I wonder if OP actually wants a disgusting thing like me though? Probably only wants a real girl.
Kinda sucks sometimes being a faggot, kinda worthless for the most part.

Thank you

Hot intelligent chicks are looking to break the mold, they dont want the white knight faggot bullshit, they want to do stuff women weren't traditionally allowed to do, higher education, sports, travel......don't even let that "I want this I want that" bullshit into your mind, just say I am going to make this persons' day the best day she ever had, just pretend it's her birthday, forget about anything that you want.......unless she tries to rape you....dont even think about sex.........you can rape her next date onwards depending on how well you did the first date.

>How do I get qt gf
Does this thread have a sign out front saying "Faggot hookups" outside ?

>I'm an autistic 21 year old who still lives with his parents-

Yes it does

> Lie about the person you are
> give up on your hopes & dreams
> change into the person they want you to be
> realize you hate the person youve become
> leave
> settle for a less attractive girl

That made me laugh. Thanks kek.

Do you like real girls

I admire their figure. I really wish I had their body type and such. But I honestly can't imagine fucking one again. Now if one put a strap on, on they maybe I'd let one fuck me.

Han Solo is killed by his son Kylo Ren xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Now if one put a strap on, on they maybe I'd let one fuck me.
OK now it does

Go to Thailand

you're cute I'd put it in your butt.

>Those are mature kids who have their shit together

top fucking kek, see I thought they were fucking retarded.

>I wonder if OP actually wants a disgusting thing like me though?
I don't
kill yourself

Use Helium the worlds 5 minutes away from being a better place.

you're beautiful, thanks for contributing and btw you're the only one here who actually tried taking OP seriously so +2 (+1 for beauty)

so you realized that you're the one that'll be fucked and used as a cum dumpster not the other way around, good

Just because this is your thread doesn't mean we cant burn you along with the faggot OP

My name is Hans, word is out that you have virgin butthole you want reamed, do you have kik?