Watching It Follows because Sup Forums recommended it

>watching It Follows because Sup Forums recommended it
>there's a scene where pic related rips a massive fart

I'm sorry but why is this allowed?

It adds to the realism.

>girl farting
>realism

You almost got me there

I hated her character. Added completely nothing to the film.

>that gross sound of her munching on a shitty hospital sandwich
>slurping through a straw
this specific scene triggered me so much.

ywn smell yara's fart jdimsa

What was the whole point of the pool scene?

Where they really that retarded, they thought that plan could work?

That scene ruined the movie for me, I tried to rationalize it and think they were just young and dumb but its only bad writing.

Was it as pointless as ScarJo ripping ass in Hail Caesar or did it actually add to the plot like Saoirse getting diarrhea in Brooklyn?

I'm sure it ruined the movie for a lot of people. Even Tarantino remarked on it. The director said he liked the idea of kids coming up with a Scooby Doo type plan.

He should've realised how dumb he sounded.

Can someone post this scene pls?

yeah, I thought everything would build up to THAT moment, and if they fuck it up, there is nothing they can do anymore to stop that fucker
but in the end it didn't do shit and everything was worthless
IT FOLLOWS

Did they succeed in killing it in the pool? I know she boned the loser who boned the prostitutes after but do we have any proof that it was still after them?

I can't remember the end exactly. What happened again?

didn't read anything on it after seeing it, i liked it overall but im glad im not the only one who thought that was dumb.

nah, it was useless.

it ends on a cliffhanger, theres a dude in the background that looks like its following them but it's never revealed if they killed it or not.

uhh the very end of the movie

This was a 'hipster' movie through and through. The idea might sound fun or clever if it was in the hands of amateur or underestimated horror filmmakers, but the second this fell into the hands of the Weinsteins, shit got horrible.

You can tell that the actresses were casting couch'd, and no one even revised the script. It feels like they went with the first thing they wrote down.

There were no set rules for "It". Sometimes it would break windows and smash shit up and get into places, and other times it would knock lightly and just wait for people.

Why didn't it kill the first guy at the start of the film when he saw it at the theater? How did they sit through dinner and a movie with "It" just watching them? It was weak as fuck writing made even more trite with references to T.S. Eliot and Dostoevsky.

Fuck this movie.

Here are some highlights I copy+pasted from Sup Forums the month the movie came out:

1. Problems:

a. IT can only walk slow but can tackle, jump through windows, climb to the roof of a house (while the target was outside loading the car)

b. They open the movie with a girl calling her dad on the CELL phone but then put a lot of effort into showing you the movie is set decades ago. Old B/W TV's, Old clocks, old cars (most of the time). The main character even has a land-line phone on her room. No one else has a cell phone except the useless filler friend who uses a blush kit as a cell phone .Her cell phone is really a Oyster shaped makeup kit (really common) and she covers the bottom part all the time. But you can see her "reading" from it and "swiping".

c. To avoid IT from killing me, let me pass it to my Friend so it tries to kill him. :/

d. Abandoned building (or at least deteriorated heavily) with electricity and an amazing pool in pristine condition.

yeah the thing could move quickly when the script needed it to. seemed like total shit writing

2. Jay and friends catch up with the dude who cursed her but no beatdown or argument just "yeah, sleep with someone to pass it on and you'll be fine" which turns out to be wrong advice anyway so...? For some reason all the boys are lining up to take the curse off her, why? And she's happy to go along with it all showing no concern for these friends.

why did they try to electrocute it if they knew that a bullet to the head of whatever 'It' couldn't kill it?

why go through all that trouble?

Where were these kids' parents? the girl got shot and no one thought to ask any questions? what the fuck man

Realism? In a movie about a demon?

>all these questions
Jesus fuck, are you all retarded?

The woman is a whore, thats why she gives it away, she would rather not have it chase her. And the dude she gives it to at the end is forced to share the biggest shit deal of her life because he's a bitch who want pussy too bad. These youths can't handle the responsibility of boning.

I don't remember this scene. People keep mentioning it. Is it a meme? I've only seen it once but I wouldn't fucking forget a scene as ridiculous as that.

I'm not kidding, is this a meme?

Tarantino is a pleb who didn't understand the movie

the director left it deliberately ambiguous you uber pleb.

Spotted the guy who doesn't have an older sister.

Women are fucking disgusting.

>b. They open the movie with a girl calling her dad on the CELL phone but then put a lot of effort into showing you the movie is set decades ago. Old B/W TV's, Old clocks, old cars (most of the time). The main character even has a land-line phone on her room. No one else has a cell phone except the useless filler friend who uses a blush kit as a cell phone .Her cell phone is really a Oyster shaped makeup kit (really common) and she covers the bottom part all the time. But you can see her "reading" from it and "swiping".

Read the directors comments about this.

It's 100% intentional.

>Tfw I found my older sis used tampons in the bathroom everytime she's on her period
Girls are fucking nasty

You didn't really get the film, did you? There were some rules established and if you'd have bothered paying attention you'd know why it didn't kill the guy at the theater.

>not appreciating the scent of period blood

It's literally right in the beginning after she gets out of the pool