Since Sup Forums is obviously dead what other websites are there out there

Since Sup Forums is obviously dead what other websites are there out there

Reddit
I've heard only positive things

OP here and talking about websites like Sup Forums but more Alive if you know what I mean

Aside from the fact that mods are against news about racial minorities or immigrants acting bad.

eBaum's World
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Reddit
YouTube
9GAG

Just to name a few

OP back I'm going to narrow my search and say I'm looking for image boards as edgy as Sup Forums itself

Sup Forums isnt edgy

2chan

For you gaybeast is the best option.

Op is looking for CP probably

Do you know where I used to go many moons ago?
FunnyJunk
It's like summer all year round the last time I went there but when I first started going on it, it was a relatively new website. I'm not gonna say it was grate but it definitely kept me entertained.
Point been, I think asking people where you should go is the wrong thing to do. You'll only get directed towards the mainstream shit that's over rated and over crowded.
It's having a smaller circle that makes things more better.
Some of the best threads on Sup Forums are the ones where you get to know the other posters in the thread in some way.
You start seeing some character in the words wrote on the screen.
I'm just waffling now and I've forgot my point.
Have a read you might find one.

Op here I used to be on funnyjunk heavy but it lost its touch after a while that's when I came to Sup Forums

The Something Awful Forums :^)

boopnet.org

No party vans
No logging
No silencing free speech
No bans
No bullshit
Please be kind to our lord and savior boop and donate a dollar if you like the site. Have fun niggers.

Fuck knows, I might just start been one of them people who starts arguments in the comments section at the bottom of news articles. Or write long winded over the top reviews on amazon.

Any deepWeb sites without the use of tor?

I thought this thread had a bit of a grainy under layer about it.

Should I probably not bother looking into these then? Take it they are a different beast to Sup Forums.

>deepWeb sites without the use of tor

Are you retarded

Darknet != deepweb
Deepweb is accessible through a normal browser, just not indexed by search engines. Darket requires a special browser like Tor and should be considered completely different from the surfaceweb. Now that you know the difference, ask your question again.

Sup Forums wouldn't exist without SA. It is worth looking into as it has irreparably shaped internet culture at large. there's a huge amount of funny shit there, but the community is very self loathing, and if you're a stupid shithead you'll be run out pretty quick. hope u got 10bux etc

SA forums are shit. Boopnet is great, but it's small and just started.

Are you retarded too? See

There may not be much of a point to signing up for SA in 2016, but it is more significant than whatever that shithole you're posting will ever be.

>grate
Grate? fucking great