Hey Sup Forums, would I pass as a trap? What should I work on? I'm sure if I had full makeup I could pass

Hey Sup Forums, would I pass as a trap? What should I work on? I'm sure if I had full makeup I could pass

Not really a fan of dark lipstick myself but you are kinda cute.
Ever though about taking hormones?

kill yourself you stupid faggot

i say yes, i love black lipstick

no.

>What should I work on?
mental health.

You should work on your noose tying skills, then hang yourself when you get it right.

you could pass as a trap, but not a very cute one.

Looks like the internet tough guy army has arrived.

Fucking mentally disabled faggot

Everyday lol. Isn't there a constant ticking clock on hormones? Assuming that sex change is best done sooner rather than later in life?

Thank you Satan

Hormones you should take as early as possible for the biggest effect.

Actual sex change surgery can be done at a later date (assuming you even want to cut of your dick which would be a shame really).

Dude. Gross

just because you cant grasp the harsh fucking reality that youre a basketcase for thinking that you could ever be a woman.

You could pass wear makeup

Eh maybe I'll reincarnate as a women, maybe I prefer to be alone and love myself, maybe I believe in duality and can balance masculinity and femanimity within myself so I don't need to fill those parts of myself with other people

I'm not OP.
Also the harsh reality seems to be that there are plenty of asshats like you around jumping at everybody who doesn't fit into their narrow view of the world.
Fuck off and suck your daddys dick some more.

Oh god. This is gr8 b8

How old are you? If you're 22ish or under start them asap, if you're between 22 and 30 it doesn't really matter when you start just do it before you hit 30.
Lurk on /lgbt/ for a bit, there's a kind of hrt that won't give you tits if you're afraid of that.
Tranny pills also make boys age more slowly and you have potential so you should start them if you have the money.

Cute babe

You need femenine clothes

you could pass for severe cognitive disability

Lol thanks?
21, indeed will always lurk more
My rigcage sticks out a lot so femenine jackets and hoodies for now

You should work on not being a faggot.

You have suffered alot
Sup Forums has fucked you mentally