How does it feel knowing I could crush your head like a grape?

How does it feel knowing I could crush your head like a grape?

but you cant stomp us

Chicken legs, also you look 5.3 ft tall or so, you are a manlet.

▲▲

but can u trifoors

100% fap nice work

You forgot to squat, bro.

Feels like you skipped leg day faggot

/Thread

How does anal sex feel after youve been put in prison for murder ?

No you couldn't, but its nice to have dreams.

Yo shawty, what are those tats gonna look like when your arms shrink from being older guy?

Makes me feel weak and helpless, just what I like :3

nice upper body , lose body fat and NEVER SKIP LEG DAY. If you are smart you should know that is not always about who has the most muscles. FAG

How does it feel I could crush your low IQ like a grape?

Your body will decline at a certain age. The time + effort you put into your body will vanish. The time + effort I put into my knowledge will still benefit me until old age.

Manlet who skipped legs kys

How do you feel knowing we can destroy your life ????

HOW DO YOU KNOW? I LOOK LIKE A BAG OF CHICKEN LARD SHIT...BUT I HAVE A BLACK BELT IN VALE TUDO AND CAN KICK MOST PEOPLE'S ASS.

THE FIRST TWO HOOKS I GIVE TO A PERSON USUALLY SETS THEM STRAIGHT.

is that dress youre using as a shirt?

You can't even squash a set of squats you faggot. I could cripple you with one swipe, especially with them pathetic excuse of a set of legs. I bet you have saggy nipples too with all the juicing you are doing. Get a life.

Turned on.

OP wants guys to check him out.

OP is faggot.

With what? Them chicken legs. Keep skipping leg day and your douchebag self Is gonna topple over

how does it feel knowing that I would fuck you right in your boipussy?

You cant crush a grape

As the thread pointed out, you skipped leg day, so good job doing the biggest fail a lifter could have.

What they didn't point out is that you're only a honda civic with a nice paint job. Grapes are probably the only thing you CAN crush, unhealthy fuck.

OP has upper body muscle but prob hasn't thrown a punch in his life and with that amount of muscle and no attention shown to his lower body would have no balance and therefore could not fight. Also with that amount of upper body mass and no lower body he clearly skips cardio so would be puffed out after a few minutes. ANYONE with even a little experience as any kind of fighter would rip this guy apart in a matter of seconds. Big muscle means fuck all when it comes to a fight. Looks good but just makes you look even more stupid when he gets his ass handed to him by a skinny unassuming guy.

Plus the more muscle mass there is the quicker the muscle gets tired, the reason why the likes of Bruce Lee could fight all day, no extra body mass to slow them down. Pure vain faggot/10

How does it feel knowing your legs are to small to catch me and do it? Consider doing some legwork, faggot.

You could curl my severed head all day (big biceps) but could you fuck crush a human skull like a grape with those faggot forearms

After all those steroids, do you measure your dick still in cm or already in mm?

nice chicken legs faggot

Bad troll, steroids shrink your balls not your dick.

>How does it feel knowing I could crush your head like a grape?

how does it feel knowing i could stab you in the throat

"Little Britain" proves you wrong.

Skipped leg day I see

OMG those fucking legs..lol. You look like you're riding an ostrich. Tell you what bro, you are a pussy. Pussies skip leg day because it hurts. Fucking wannabe.

I work with a guy like this who except he is barely 5' tall. I'm 6'4 and I just look down on this scrub and laugh every time I see him. Some people just look like faggots even when they lift. You are one of those people OP. Nice socks BTW loser.

How does it feel knowing I can put a bullet through your head?

Covering those skinny calves with tall socks. This is too funny. I feel sorry for you.

didn't know this was a YLYL

Someone skipped leg day!!!