You guys understand that if cleganebowl happens, the hound has to win and that means Cersei dies this season...

You guys understand that if cleganebowl happens, the hound has to win and that means Cersei dies this season. Why would you want the only interesting female character killed off?

You can kill the Hound and keep Cersei around. I don't see why you would keep Hound around.
>inb4 he's a good boy

We are yet to see that scene from the trailer where she says "I choose violence". I don't think there's going to be an actual trial.

I don't like Cersei with short hair so she can say goodbye.

spoilers already said cersei is dying in the finale after tommen jumps to his death. she becomes crazy and jaime ends her

its not going to happen you nigger-nog

most of the clegane bowl relies on Hound repenting for his sins and such, which we all know he wont do.

yeah, gonna need some source on that

>I don't see why you would keep Hound around.
Are you gay or female? Those are the only two things you could possibly be.

Why would it even be the Hound VS the Mountain? That'd literally be the biggest fan-service in history, and although itd be cool af, Game of Thrones barely has any of its soul left as it is.

Also i've been waiting for Cersei to die since Season 2 so i'm hyped desu

>Cersei will never smirk like that when seeing your inadequate cock and proceed to sit on your face

How come Cersei isn't posted that often in the generals? Literally the only reason I open them.

Are you gay or female by any chance?

>Only interesting female character

Ahem, Melissandre & Yara Greyjoy?

Cersei's been nothing but "Big Angry Revenge-Milf" for two seasons now

Wait, you prefer a guy over a woman and you call me gay/female?

she doesn't do anything anymore. it's like she's being kept around for the sole purpose of dying and creating more buzz for the show.

Well shit she's had almost all of her children killed. It is absolute bullshit that Myrcella died to begin with because it goes against everything that Jamie experienced in Dorne up to that point. There was no reason for her to die. I agree with you on Melly Sanders though

If Cersei dies there is nobody left in King's Landing for the Starks to eventually get revenge upon.

I prefer characters that aren't shit. If I want jerk off material, the internet exists. Judging by your tone and inability to perceive Cersei's shittyness as a character, I'm guessing you're gay.

An interesting female character is still a bad character when you weigh every character together. The lack of physical confrontations for the female characters in the series is jarring, like outside Brianne they all try and talk their way out of trouble while having men protect them.

Judging by your tone and inability to see perceive those who disagree with you as anything but a gay or a woman, I'm guessing you're autismo

I dont care if Cersei dies or not. Cleganebowl is happening and the Hound is going to rekt that zombie.

>Brienne enters the thread to whiteknight for Renly
You both realize this site is for straight white American males, right?