What is the worst country u have ever visited? Why?

What is the worst country u have ever visited? Why?

Mexico. Why? Fucking Mexicans.

Honduras. There were kids less than six coming up to us asking if we wanted to buy their shitty arts and crafts right as we hopped out of our tour bus.

Sweden. Smelly arabs everywhere.

The Islamic State of Sweden.

London (England)
Mudslimes (obviously)

Singapore

hahaha just cuz theyre mexicans? id like to visit mexico some day i think tunisia is the worst place iive ever been to

South Africa (and maybe parts of India) is the only place where I was pretty sure God not only forgot but was actively try to kill His mistake.

US

Every country on the african continent. Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia ..

I also dont like Italy, i dont know why, just the people I guess

i like how everybody hates muslims in europe but nobody is doing anything bout it

Turkey. Was fucking horrible. Roaches and kebab vendors everywhere

>Sweden yes

Cuba. Santiago de Cuba area. Endlessly followed and bothered by beggars, hellish smog and the food was soviet.

First hotel only had water 2 hours a day and even then it barely dripped enough to fill the toilet so the room always stank and so did we.

And then they charged us a tax at the airport to leave.

The only bearable time was when I booked a beach resort place that kept the locals from harassing / 'befriending' us.

Never again

everybody here is too pussy and humanist to start up those well needed death camps

Brexit lol. More countries to follow their lead when they wake up and realize they're letting in a bunch of sub-human savages

What's bad about Singapore? Wanted to visit there myself

America.
Because: Americans.

Never go to Santiago. There's a reason why cubans call it palestine.

Same here Turkey is disgusting.

Afghanistan

found michael fay

ive never been out of europe, just when i was in tunisia (close to my country), what country u recommend me to visit in America in adition to USA

south africa is great
great scenery, great people
amazing (white) women

Dubs don't lie, also because it's the truth, the USA is shit and full of cunts

Ukraine. Visited Kiev and the countryside on the way to Chernobyl.

The city was a sprawling mess of industrial shit and enormous apartment towers. Everything was grey and brown and drab and run down. There wasn't green grass anywhere, and I come from the emerald isle, so that was weird.

The people are also pretty dour and cheerless. I would be too I guess, if I lived in post-communist country.

North Korea, they wont let me fucking leave and the food sucks.

Not country but City... Berlin.
This City is a fucking shithole and i Hope it will burn down

germany. they never wash and i always ended up in social contexts where at least 2/5 stink of sweat. Fuckin wash! also too many kebabs

Agreed on Tunisia

Bahamas

once u go in u don't go back

Never left Canada. I'm okay with that

Speech of a true sand nigger who lives on German money.

Is sweden really that bad?

No more blondie cute girls?

South Africa is literally Mexico

North Korea. Thought it would be exciting but was just like a school camp. Your guide with you at all times and would hold your camera so you could permission to take photo. Also no cell phone

Bolivia

Worst piece of shit place. South America is usually not bad depending on the city, but man Bolivia was the worst from the South.

They're giving out free money, so why not? Fools.

In the cities, yes it is really that bad.

is south america that bad? i always wanted to go there cuz they speak my language so i think id be interesting.

Netherlands: people suck, food sucks, beer sucks, ugly...

South America is pretty cool, Peru, Argentina, like I said, it depends the city you're visiting. But Bolivia...I didn't like it at all, was too dirty, beggars everywhere, I won't go to that country again.

Brazil was chill so was Argentina.

France. Only other one I've visited and it's France anyway.

only been to aussie and samoa and they were aiight.
but if anyone comes to new zealand then leave auckland immediately.
its either fucking chinatown in the city or brown hoodrats in the south who will roll u for being a white foreigner.
but everywhere else in nz is beautiful :)

ive been in amsterdam this july, was preety good, nice city, but all the people look the same, tall, blond...

Amsterdam is so overrated.

Bulgaria
Third world gipsy shithole

America. Because there are actually (fat) people there who believe Trump will be a great leader.

Italy. Horrible people that can't speak English worth shit.

this is so fucking swedish it hurts

same there is something in their people i can't stand, i prefer Spain (my country), also Portugal is cool but a little bit 3rd world

meh the prices are low and the people are nice

This is also why I hated being in America.

You're a fucking lame duck then if you thought mexico sucked. I went to tijuana with 800$ and got a lot of coke, pot, hookers, and a hotel room for a week and still had like 200$ leftover. You did mexico wrong my friend. And Im a white minesotan

Idk i would like to visit amsterdam maybe this winter. Seems beautiful

Yeah I went thru la Paz, good God never seen a worse shit hole

east europe, including the parts of germany, that were east germany.

What is actually going on in this show. A few anons said the kids were told to act like the other gender, but apparently that's wrong

Yeah, my missus is a kiwi and we went to NZ to visit her family.
Everywhere we went everyone was polite to her, gave stellar service and helpful advice...

I had trouble getting served in shops. Fuckin uppity maoris... all the good ones left sometime in the 80's

Exactly, so... Instead of act jew, praise the nazis.

Colombia

It's like a whole new level of autism there. Universities are at the level midway between fucking mid and high schools in every other american country with serious universities ie. Chile, Mexico, Canada, USA.
Altho half of the chicks there are really nice looking and easy to sleep with and whorish they are braindeads and guys are just 1 step over africans.

Also druglords, overated coffee and shit music

Canada. Because it's the only country i've been to outside of the USA. Best country in te world.

dude Mexico is aweosme, you've never been there

1. Sweden
2. France
3. UK
4. Austria
5. Romania

Serbia

that's called capitalism , they do that because it works

you've never been there

How about hungary, especially budapest?
Seems really nice and its cheap so im thinking to go there this december
What are your thoughts?

good looking whores? so is this place a thumbs up or a thumbs down?

The Dominican Republic. I stayed in a resort and still caught TB. And yes, I was up to date on vaccinations.

trolling level: leddit

stay out of east europe. dont leave your precious money there.

>daily reminder just because ur an amerifat and had a difficult experience in X country, that doesnt mean that country (and its people) is actually like you think it is.

Mexico has a lot of good food if you like spicy. Canada is alright but sort of pretentious. Overall I thought mexico was wayy more fun than canada and whole fucking lot cheaper. As far as south america goes, go to brazil they have beautiful women with tiny waists and HUGE asses

Why Serbia ? I was there and i had great time in both museums and enjoyed belgrade and belgrades nightclubs. Nightclubs are insane in serbia

yeaaaahhhhhhh..... you're retarded. If you put fucking Romania worse then some of the best of Europe. Have you ever even left the states?

Daily reminder that your country sucks and only America will be great again

prague and budapest are both nice in december

of course i was

east european here
he's right

I was visiting family out in bumfuck nowhere most of the time. Not good lol I'm polish and live in the states but there were places my family that lived there straight up said do not go there, bars and stuff once they figured out where I was from it was sort of a I should get out of here time.

people don't all look the same there, try somewher elike Bergen, then you'll see what homogeneity really is

Poland is considered eastern europe and is totally worth it though

i feel so sorry for u

how were the nightclubs? I was in Belgrade and ran across some girls dressed slutty for the clubs but I didn't get a chance to go.
I saw a titty bar near my hotel but it reeked of being a scam.
I know you have to be careful as 'murricunts aren't universally loved but I had no problem.

south korea. shit was boring as hell. seoul was a lifeless city, just a bunch of workaholic zombies everywhere.

Serbia

probably because you visited places that were once germany.

well Colombia university is very famous and have a good reputation

Sweden, because i live there and see the cukening.
France because of soon to be extinct miscegenating arrogant frencfags

UK because of niggers and scum of the earth
Austria because boring as fuck
Romania because of gipsies and only fugly prostitues.

Worst place probably Albania
Best place Oslo, Norway in the summer. If you set aside the expense it's fucking amazing

u never been there, or

I'm polish, try leaving the states for once in your life

France. Arrogant pieces of shit, all of em.