At what point do I lose my "newfag" title...

At what point do I lose my "newfag" title? Do I have to be an avid user for 1+ year or is it until I stop posting "newfag" comments and retarded autistic shit in threads?

5 year min, champ

you email Hiro and apply for oldfag status

dang it.

I have a feeling that posting this thread just implies how much of a newfag I am. :(

If you have to even ask, you're still a fucking springfag mate. maybe you will graduate to a faggot when your posts stop trying to jam the square peg in the round hole like the simpleton you are. drink bleach, I love you bye

You're only a new fageneration if you started coming to 4chin from. The years of 08-09 .

"Newfag" comes from "New grounds Faggots"

I can claim to hold this title of "true newfag"

Least I'm not fucking cancer

What a cuck

The first step is this:
  ▲
▲ ▲

Everything and everyone here is retarded and autistic. You don't have to worry

>retarded AND autistic

This

Ez Pz
 ▲
▲ ▲

I trying real hard to change my newfag.

test

▲▲

test 2
.▲
.▲▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

I love to be a such retard fuccboi cuck

>1+ year
LOL
I been in this shithole and it's cousins for 8/9 years.

wut

Yes but no.
Some are less retarded than others.

Yeah, they aren't the same thing if that's what you were implying.

Quickest and easiest way is to LURK and shut the fuck up.
It's manners, people these days have none.
IF you do post, one habit you should get into is reading the entire fucking thread first.

Needs more dots fampai

test
3 ▲
▲ ▲

test 4

▲ ▲

test 5
. ▲
▲ ▲

You don't.
You actually aren't even "newfag", you're "cancer". Those are terms we use to refer to when people came to Sup Forums, not how long they've been here. You're ten years too late to qualify for oldfag.

You cant be fucking serious. Test 4? It's just ASCII, not like you're trying to explain quantum mechanics.

Hate to break it to you but youre straight up cancer.

  ▲
▲ ▲

ez

The only triforce that works is the copypastable one. Long gone are the days when you could type one with alt codes.

rude

i came in 09, but from bebo.

OP here, I will accept that I am "Cancer" I was referred here by a friend in early 2015.

It takes until you stop caring about newfag and oldfag on an anonymous image board.

I've been here for over 10 years and get called a newfag all the time. It's just Sup Forums.