I don't see a feels thread, share your problems Sup Forums, we're here for you

I don't see a feels thread, share your problems Sup Forums, we're here for you.

fuck off pls

I'm stuck in a poly relationship, 3 people involved. I'm basically a third wheel, then when they have drama between each other they come crying to me. They don't seem to care how I feel and I can't deal with the stress they put on me, and I can't handle it anymore. I want to be free, but... I can't face the dark without them, I haven't been single in years. I don't want to be alone.

I plan on killing myself in two weeks. I've had enough

What is making you thinking this way?

I haven't had sex for 9 months and I'm about ready to rape a brick wall. Been single after a shitty breakup and I'm about ready to get back out there.

Also in desperate need of finding a way to make under the table cash so I don't feel so caged in life. I have a couple more years of intense studying (in my late 20s) and I can't afford shit all but food and gym.

I don't want to live a life where I'll be alone forever

That's tough... I wish I knew other ways of doing it, but just go, say goodbye to them if they stress you out this much. Polygamous relationships never work out that much anyways, you're basically agreeing to locking yourself in a prison in my eyes.

Girlfriend doesn't initiate sex because BC made her lose her sex drive, and I'm constantly worried she secretly doesn't want to have sex, so we haven't done it in a couple of months.

What I've learned the hard way in life is that the pain of being alone is much easier to manage than the pain of being cheated on or ending up with someone who doesn't give a shit about me.

It's far better being alone than being with someone who doesn't consider your feelings or respect you enough to even try to consider them. Fuck them, man. Just leave them both. If you don't leave them, you're just going to dig yourself deeper and deeper and in the long run, that's going to do some serious damage. There has to be a point where you have to say fuck them all and move on. You have to work on yourself before trying to deal with others. Some people are just shit, and they're not good for relationships. It isn't worth the pain.

There's a lot of people facing things like this, acknowledge that this isn't a healthy way of thinking after fear of being alone, open up and put effort into meeting new people, whether it's over the internet or not. Just remember that having a lot of people you barely know isn't the answer, find true people who really care about you.

I saw a thread consisting of a kid getting set on fire.. The image of his skin melting off as he helplessly squirms about in torment remains in my head this day..
Sometimes i wonder why we are so cruel.. am i missing something?

So I may or may not have a thing with this guy from my school.

And last night I was at a party and I met this other guy who's in the same club (politician party) as me. He was sitting on the grass and I bended over to hug him. He then said something and I couldn't hear him so I turned my face to him, and it was kinda to close so he kissed me.

I kinda feel bad because I like this guy at my school, but I don't know :/

Not to sound like a dick, but I think you should just say "fuck it" and get back out there, make yourself known and heard, you never know who you'll find. Also remember that education WILL pay off in the end, just make it through with the best effort possible and you'll thank yourself in the future.

>you have actual potential relationship with man
>keep him

No one has ever really cared about me. I'm tired of searching. I'm done feeling like this

Saying things like that will cloud your thinking to the point where if someone does actually care for you, you won't notice it.

That's... really bad, I know Sup Forums HATES reddit but there's this subreddit called eye bleach, it helps me a lot when I want an image or song out of my head.

Go ahead and an hero. Only the strong survive.

I will very soon leave home to go to the university and I'm scared that I will don't get friends/won't know what to do/end up fucking something up

help

user cares!
Here, have some pizza rolls..

Just stop thinking about the possibilities of what COULD happen, what MIGHT happen, overthinking it and going down this long route of thinking and looping it, over and over and over again. Simply notice you're going too far, and just ignore it. Stay in the moment, deal with situations as they are in the present.

I know this is such a dad thing to say, but just be yourself. That is really the best advice I could give you. Play it cool and just relax. Don't take everything seriously. Don't take people seriously. Just play it cool and be yourself. Trust me, everything is going to be okay. And don't let anyone give you shit for anything. Be nice, but don't be a push over. If someone pushes you, sock them in the goddamn mouth.

Hey, be open about your feelings and let it out. Try new things, you'll never know what you like or don't like until you at least experiment.

Thanks, advice taken.

go out and meet people at clubs/bars/events. If you go to places where you do things you like and meet other people, it's likely you will like them as well. Go out and talk to people, and you will find friends eventually

Sorry for not responding sooner. I'd try to go down to the roots of the relationship, remember why you started dating her, what you found in her. Maybe propose to her to do the same.

just found out I may not be able to go to college because no cash, parents have money but say they won't pay.

If I were to save up for it myself I'd be working years for that so might as well get a regular job anyway and just live like that. I don't really want to do that tho, just thinking about doing the same shit forever makes me think "what's the point? might as well end it now instead of re-living the same shitty life everyday for years to come"

I lived through bullshit all my life thinking it might get better, maybe I'll go to college and get a job I might like, but no, I get nothing and shit on top of it. I never thought about suicide seriously until now, before it was a comforting thought that it's always an option but I'll never go through with it anyway, but now, when I imagine life being the same for the next what? 30-40 years? I feel like I ran out of options to make life good and I've to settle for the last option on the list and I just can't get over it, fuck, why is life so shit

Thank you... that's really what I wanted to hear.

smoke weed, instant friends literaly on the first day

Student loans, it's something we all kind of have to deal with, just know that you can't risk fucking it up because of what you'll owe in the future, you may be spending many years working to pay off the loans, but you'll get your education and hopefully a good job to support living, rent and paying off these loans.

Eep, that actually made me tear, maybe I am an emotional faggot but that's tough.

Anytime, man. Relationships are painful and difficult. But they don't have to be. Remember, if you're with someone who is meant for you, there won't be any pain or trouble. Some people just aren't meant to be.

Gets me every time too.

user, I was in the same spot a year ago, with the slight difference that the chick I was with had a kid, so not only was I not given a fuck about, but they also tried to leave the kid with me as much as possible. Needless to say, I told them to fuck off. Had pretty low self-esteem up until then, but even that was too much for me. Shit has only gotten better for me since then.

You too deserve better. Tell them to fuck off and go into the unknown, there might be someone worth waiting for you there.

I applied for what I could but it says the course I took is self funded and that no grant will cover it. Could've chosen a different course but all the other ones were shit and not full time like that one.

The website of the college didn't even mention that the course was self funded, up until now I thought only private colleges require you to pay yourself but this one wasn't and until I accepted my offer, they didn't send you anything, I just got a brochure recently that's like 20 pages long and in the middle of it, in a small box it said I've to pretty much cover all fees myself.

Why is everything so tricky these days? can't they just lay down all you need to know from the start? why am I finding out that this sort of shit is a thing, just now? Something like this could've been thought in school in 10 minutes, but of course, who needs to know that right? everyone is expected to have money and if you don't then you're fucked. Parents also clueless as to what I can do, or maybe just don't give a shit, it's always "go do it yourself, I'm busy" or "I haven't got a fucking clue"

If I had to get a regular job I guess I'd do it, but I live in a shitty little village where recently about 5 stores went out of business. Most people that live here, work hours away since there's not many jobs around, i don't even own a car. I'm fucked, i'll live through it obviously but i've been saying that for the last couple of years, it's really stressful being on edge all the time, figuring out what your next step might be, what am I gonna do tomorrow.

Why not just go to community college? Fuck it. It's better than nothing.

just responding to everyone i noticed didnt got a reply, just so you know someone gives a shit

Thanks... I've just gone for so long knowing that I have someone, then they brought in the other person, and I continued to be happy, then the relationship slowly turned to shit over months, they care for eachother, I am just holding on to hands that hold me down. I just need to... move on and learn how to deal with the world without them, or more specifically the original...

what exactly is a community college? european fag here btw.

We have something like a post graduation, pre college type of thing here. There are courses you can do for a year, and it helps you get to college. I already did that once since I didn't get to a college I wanted to go to (although I did very well in school and got decent results) and now after the course I applied again, and got in but the money is the problem.

I don't wanna keep dodging college or work, I wanna get something going for long term and just know that this year is secured for me or something like that, so I don't have to go to bed everyday, stressing out and thinking "what am I gonna do tomorrow?" type of thing

The only reason I have forced myself to endure the past 2 and a half years of my life was because I promised myself I would be there for my new born niece and see to it that she is raised properly. My only hope was for her to by my sole pride and joy in my life. I accepted the fact that I would never actually find someone to love.

Well, now my brother and his girlfriend are separating. I guess I always knew it was inevitable anyway seeing how stupid they were to have a child so young and quickly. But now I'm just realizing how little I am going to see my little angel now and how unlikely I am to play an active role in her life.

I know it probably seems like I could have it a lot worse but I'm literally crying right now as I type this thinking about how awfully that poor girl is going to be raised by her stupid fucking mother.

Every suicidal thought I've had over the last 2 years was countered by the thought of how much my goddaughter would need me growing up knowing how terribly her parents would raise her. Now I've gone from having very little say to basically none at all as her mother completely takes over. And again it seems like I have nothing to live for.

I am from America, I live in Cambodia because my options are limited. I am a white male with a college education. This has only benefited me in Asia. Never in America. I graduated from college. Unemployed for 3 years. I taught English in Korea and Thailand. Online people say I must be a loser for teaching here. Maybe there right.

What qualifications do you need to teach English there?

If I managed to do it, do can you, user.
Life's to short to be with shitheads you know don't give a fuck about you. Pack and leave, walk to new horizons and see what the road holds for you. But no one deserves to be in such a joke of a relationship as I have and you have.

This is now a bit more off-topic, but still think it's worh telling. I travelled many countries looking for something to fill my inner emptiness, thought a couple of women would do it, and didn't work out. I then moved back to my hometown, a bit depressed because I had failed at everything abroad for the last 3 years, and right then, a few weeks after I moved back, I met this odd chick at abench in my street. She's amazing and I'm so happy I finally found someone like that, and smile at the absurd of life, having travelled all over and been through "relationships" that were a bad joke, only to find someone so amazing literally at my doorstep. So go ahead, user, get out of that cancerous relationship and see what comes down your alley.

My problem is very complex, no one would understand, however, I'll tell you. OP is a dumb nigger

doing college atm, going to uni next summer 2017. Lost most will live, for real havnt got any idea why i just do not care about anything. Im just tired of being bored, kinda want it all to end but at the same time im terrified of death.

Any advice bros?.

What's your major?

If you live near woodland, go for daily, hours-long walks innawoods. Sounds retarded, but I once felt that same way and that was the only thing that brought back a smile to my face and kept me going. Trees, animals and stones can be better friends than people.

Hey bro. international economics.

Do you have a story?

I know that feel. I think we all do.

Sup Forums has always let me find some solace in living. Even if it's just to see the next get, or look at dank shit. The only thing I can say is that if you've been unbearably miserable for more than 10 years now, I guess it's fine to become an hero. If not, give it some time.

And before you do it, give it a little thought. Fuck a whore, go get drunk, go get high, and then decide. Just know that even how different we might be, were still all Sup Forumsros, and we can help each other. This is the least I could do for someone who seems to feel what I've been feeling.

Deep words mah bro

Im about to be sent to BTC i hate being around my family abd am planning to never come back to my home state again, then i think about having to restart and make all new friends for like the 12th time in my life and it seems tiring, thinking to an hero

>parents see me as alcoholic and drug addict
>they treat my brothers better than me, don't know why its different for me
>nothing happening for me in the future
>only option left is to keep living somehow
>no money
>no job
>no way of getting a job
>stuck in a shitty routine
>no friends
>socially awkward after being left alone for a long time
>all I ever had I had to leave because of my parents
>nothing going on in my life, highlight of my day: smoking weed and listening to music

I suppose, but I don't really have the interesting in telling it. But it centers around the person I loved but lost, a German I wish was on-line more often, and the general fact that my life is in shambles.

Unfortunately, I don't' know enough about International Economics to give you any advice. But you don't have much time left at school so I say, 'go ahead and finish.' You can join NOAA as a commissioned officer, the post office in a managerial position, or any number of law enforcement positions (probably).

I come onto Sup Forums and look for friends. I can't make them IRL and I've found a few here. It's what keeps me coming back.

Sell drugs it can be pretty fun, i recommend doing and selling acid

hey man, I was you some months ago. I dont know how to say that so you will belive me, but it will get better. I know you think "yeah, sure, fuck off faggot". but I was you and it changed everything within a month. I now got a girldfriend 3 weeks ago because of weed, I still dont get to talk to people, i havent a job, but its a start. You dont know what will happen in the future, its all about watint for the right moment.

- you dont get what you want, but what you need.
you should always see life as a lesson, regarthless how hard it seems.

im too drunk to write a reight sentence, forgive me pls.

acid would be hard to sell in these parts, shitty town/not a lot of people that do acid.
I used to sell weed tho, but it got dodgy once so I stopped.
It involved an ex coke dealer getting back to smoking, a lot of knives, pressure for me to sell to him at outrageous hours, drunk driving me to his place, lots of knives and a dodgy walk back home for 40 minutes past cop cars alone with weed on me since i didn't know how much he'll be buying

I know things get better at some stage, that's why I'm still here, but I just don't like living years of stress and dissapointment just to have a day of happiness every now and then.
I used to see opportunities, like "this is where I'll be if i do this and that" but now its just "I wanna be there, but how do I get there?" and once I find a way it all goes to shit right after, so you get up and do it again just to fail again.

I honestly don't see the point of continuing this forever

pastebin xC2SxYBn

If anyone feels like reading...

I sometimes have these emotional moments with bad thoughts, and the only way i can go without cutting myself is by just writing everything.

I have no idea why i am saving them. This is the 6th one this year. Maybe im hoping one day someone will accidentally find them and help me.

The love of my life lives in another country. Right now, she is visiting but will be leaving in a few weeks. She has been here for months, and every night she cries, begging to stay longer. Legally, she can't. And financially, she can't.

And I have to tell her what she already knows every night. I don't like it anymore than she does. I want to spend a life time with her. But it will just have to wait a few more years. I don't know when she'll be ready to commit to moving here (she refuses to have me move their because she hates the idea of taking me away from my family.)

I'm going to miss her.

Wtf fuck him, everyone smokes sell to them

I used to write, and it was extremely helpful. But I don't any more, I got better (having my ups and downs) &, recently, my life just fell apart.

Keep it up the writing, don't cut, & you'll find your way.

what are these?

Knowing that i wouldn't get any help from the NHS I had to convince the girl of my dreams i was mentally ill as to not break her heart.

im with you on that one.

A community college is a cheaper college because the community voted on paying for a part of it through taxes. But it normally offers lesser degrees

I like a girl, but we are best friends and i don't want to ruin that... please help me...

My girlfriend used to talk about our future a lot,
I thought great she' serious. Invest myself in the relationship, then two weeks later she says "Im scared of our future together" then breaks up with me over text. Great.

after that experience I don't really feel like it's a good idea. Besides, it's a small shitty town, you only sell to people you know, and one of my friends is already selling to pretty much all our mutual friends. Most of my old dealers stopped selling because of that, some get shit on deep web and sell it for super low prices, you can't compete with that, so they just "went out of business'.

Ruin it

thats the way me and my girlfriend started. Just start kinda joking about you guys being together, she'll start to think about it, then you never know. Theres always hope user

Has she dropped any hints that she likes you?Have you?

I'm sad and I don't know why.

My dog went cripple in a matter of 3 days, cant even stand up anymore. Her voice went shrill 2 days prior of that. The vet is clueless about whats wrong with her. Wat do b, this doggo has been around with me for 14 years.
>pic very related, this was about a month ago

"start exploring your inner zen to succeed happiness with ones self"

Its unfair for you to keep her around. If your confused imagine how hard it is for her. sorry user its time

That is me. I'm depressed now.

I feel that

Have a fap, wait 30 minutes and objectively ask yourself : Do I like this girl because of her personality and do we have things in common that'd outlast the honeymoon phase and will I be able to sustain the relationship for a longer period of time? If the answer is yes, go ahead. This happened to a friend of mine, he liked a girl friend of mine, didn't end up well, but it was mainly because both of them were thirsty af and when the initial puppy love went away they found out they had nothing in common and broke up.
Good luck to you, user.

If it's that bad, it probably is the age.. I think you should let him/her rest. He/she deserves it for being a good dog. Also, I feel you bro. My family's dog died when I was around 8-ish and I'm still not completely over it.

I call bs. Anyone can be her/him under the right circumstances. Also, if you keep telling yourself all of the bullshit, yeah, it's probably gonna happen

Having a fap always helps.

If the situation doesnt turn around in a few days i guess ill have to, it all went so fast though.

Girlfriend is depressive/post traumatic embitterment disorder. She can be most lovely, enriching and great to talk to. But for over a year by now, it's just exhausting. She's seeing a therapist but progress is slow. Fighting almost everyday about little bullshit things.
I miss my single life. I haven't had a girlfriend for 9 years before her, and I fucking enjoyed every single minute of it. I was content, calm, loved my friends a family, had a decent hookup or affair from time to time.. Now I just feel stuck in this.
But I really care for her on the other side. She's a wonderful human being who's been treated like shit all life long. I know it's not her fault that she is how she is, and she tries to do better. But it's hard for me to cope with it. Almost three years relationship by now, and I don't see any real change in the ways, for example, she interprets what I'm saying. I'm the one who looks for solutions for problems, and I've always been told that it's much appreciated. She'll always tell me how insensitive I am, whereas.. Fuck, I put my energy in thinking about solutions for other people's problems, that's how I fucking show my love for them!
Gosh, I'm pretty drunk because we had several good points along the lines of "hey, let's do this and that, things will get better!" and right now there's a big whole of "nothing has gotten better and the bad moments outweigh the good ones."
Emotionally, breaking up may be the best for both of us. But since she has got no family and almost no friends to support her, and she's not able to support herself financially, that'd be a killer for her. And, as I said, I do care about her a lot. I don't want her to be miserable, not even more than she is already. But in case of a breakup, she'd be. So well. At least there's good beer in Germany. Cheers.

I met someone about a month ago, and I have feelings for him, and I don't know how to deal with it.

He was in an abusive relationship for like 10 years, and I've just left one (though he had it way worse than me), so I'm not too sure what to do with him emotionally.

He doesn't really complain about what he's been through, he doesn't cry to me about it, he doesn't have that beaten puppy look, etc. It's just that he doesn't really know how it is to have someone around that wants to support him and be close to him.

I'm not going to do anything like try to talk him into a commitment/relationship or anything, I don't want to commit to anything and I want him to have time to enjoy himself now that he's out of that situation he dealt with for so long. I just don't think I've ever met someone who doesn't know how it is to be cared for.

I have no idea what I'm going to do other than just try my best to be awesome to him. I'm afraid I'm going to fuck it up somehow and hurt him.

>be me
>15 year old 6/10 female
>recently broke up with beta bf
>decide to date a good friend bc neither of us had anything to loose
>all of our hangout time was spent at his bi-curious best friends house
>didn't have a problem with it bc I was cool with the guy
>one day they both went into his room where the proceeded to try on each other's pants
>doesn't want to walk in
>next day bf doesn't talk to me at all
>day after he broke up with me
>feelsbadman.jpeg

Is there anyone who's got a problem which isn't relationships related?

It's not the fap itself,you know. It just clears your mind and lets yout think rationally for a change.

Yeah man.. no need to make it go longer though. It'll be better for both of you. She/he won't have to suffer and you won't have to remember her/him suffering But. I'm hoping things will get better for the doggo. Wish luck to both of you.

>le 15 old cool memer
nice b8
talk to him, maybe he's just ashamed and doesn't to talk to you and admit that he might be bi or something. Worst case scenario, he's gay.

yo I got one. What about you fam

I got you.

I have ADD and schizoaffective disorder (kind of shorthand for bipolar + schizophrenia). I also have two children. A significant part of my time secretly goes to studying symptoms, progression, any new finds, basic psychology as well as more detailed stuff.

I'm scared to death that I'm going to be overtaken by my schizoaffective disorder too fast to get the information my children might so greatly need if they ever develop these disorders.

I have psychogenic non-epileptic seizures which is caused by a conversion disorder which came from stress and trauma as a child because my mother abused me, but I am on meds so I have one like... maybe once or twice a month

I known that. I'm sure he'll always doubt that you honestly like him just the way he is. But don't let that pull you down. Remain awesome, remain yourself, just act like yourself. Either his doubts will vanish or you can't help it anyway.
And I think your situation is good for this! I'm sure he'll feel not much pressure, and you don't have any pressure to commit to anything. Enjoy your time with a person you enjoy being with, and I'm sure he'll just enjoy it as well!

My life is falling apart. I have no job, no place of my own (i'm almost don't cleaning up my mess at my dad's so I don't have to come back; better to be homeless at 31 than still living at home).

The fact that my ex recently left me makes me feel alone & terrified; which makes everything worse.

I'm so close to relapsing.. I was excited for my senior year, but it's been shit so far. It's only been a week in, and I have so much bullshit to tolerate with my mom at home. School isn't the problem. School and work is my getaway but that means I can't control my mom when she's at home. :/