How do I get high with these?

How do I get high with these?

those are fucking skittles man, you can't get high off em

cold water extraction

Take a plane with them in your bag

Better pic bro... can't even read the fuck they are. But you shouldn't abuse your autism meds.
Now give us a new pic...

If u took drugs.

Grind it up and put powder in asshole.

Also it's not like you're going to do some magic get high dance.
You get high on pills by taking too many.

can't argue

>Tells others not to abuse autism meds
>Can't even read it's hydrocodon/apap

its mixed with acetaminophen. if you abuse them you fuck up your liver

take like 4. if youre not feeling it in 20 minutes take 2 more. youll build a tolerance so youll need more each subsequent use. better to overshoot than under.

i looked up 15mg+ oxycodone is buzz internet says, safe dose acetaminophen is 1000mg single dose. so take 3-4 to stay safe

To get high take 3 at one if you're over 150lb if under take 2

You can use cold water extraction to get rid of the acetaminophen. You would just crush them and mix them in with a bottle of ice cold water and let sit at slightly below freezing tempature for a couple hours or something. After you've done that run it through a coffee filter to get rid of the white solid stuff to get rid of the acetaminophen and the good stuff will be dissolved in the water.

Take around 25-30mg, preferably on an empty stomach, and you'll be feeling really good with no tolerance.
You don't have to worry about the acetaminophen at this dose, you'll be fine. It starts becoming an issue when you go past the 4,000mg/4g range. Don't drink or combine them with anything, weed is fine though.

4000mg is daily dose. liver destroys minimum 1000mg over the day before you take next 2000mg.

Take one with a glass of water, then smoke a joint. What are you, retarded?

>> California
>> Southern California
>> Murrieta/Temecula
>> Murrieta
>> I know your name

it says it on the fucking bottle goddamn retard

depends on your experience, if you've never taken them, just try three.

no need with only 325 of apap. he's new so he ain't gonna be taking more than 10 pills.

He has homework on the table. It may be posted online.

I know who OP is.

post it

This. With no tolerance he won't be close to in danger due to apap.

Under 4000 mg you're "safe" unless you're doing this every day, in which case you're doing a CWE. Also you can probably ingest more than that and not have any real consequences.