So now that the dust has settled we can all agree that this guy getting sacked would be the best possible thing to...

So now that the dust has settled we can all agree that this guy getting sacked would be the best possible thing to happen to DC now, right?

no

the best is shared universe with the looney toons via space jam 2

Yes, and there's every indication that he'll be let go after Justice League, so the question is whether or not DC can survive through Suicide Squad and Justice League 1 underperforming and Wonder Woman flopping.

I mean, capekino! Bravo Snyder, you visionary, Marvelcucks BTFO!

based

keep it up

and the editor and goyer

okay okay okay

just

> leave twinkkino to me already

You'd still have to deal with the shitty writing

I maintain he's good when he's under control. There's too executive's now to basically keep him on a leash, hopefully that'll be enough

Now that the dust has settled OP is definitely a pleb.

It would be a good PR move to appease the peasants.
It would be a bad day in history of cinema.

He won't. He has too many connections. Only reason he keeps getting work.

He'll direct Crime Syndicate and MoS 2.
Cry more pleb.

This. Man of Steel is my favorite superhero movie ever. The biggest issues with BvS were too much story and a butcher's job at editing.

We dont have to agree, thats the beauty of entertainment.

Your opinion is just that, an opinion.

>Marvel nu-males hate Snyder

I'm not surprised. After all, their idols are Peyton Reed and Joss Whedon.

Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how - impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why Sup Forums connects with Marvel more.

Snyder directs in sweatpants and Under Armour wristbands.

If that's not badass I don't know what is. Nerds can't stand that an alpha auteur is in control of their products, and he's elevating them to heights their puny brains can't comprehend. They can't stand that someone who appears on the outside as a manchild with a comic book fetish, is pushing the medium further than they thought possible.

Snyder, Affleck, and Cavill get the bitches and gays all juicy. They are just ripe with raw sexual energy. This offends the virginal fanboi. MoS and BvS deal with emotional issues and belief systems in a mature way. This doubly offends the fanboi, who is stuck in perpetual adolescence. They can't process or register mature emotions. And people hate what they don't understand.

>I copied le pasta again!
Tryhard newfag redditors are so predictable

Zack Snyder actually hates capeshit and he's destroying it from the inside by making terrible superhero movies on purpose. He's Sup Forums's inside man.

What show is House directing nowadays?

Embrace your fear OP.

Pseudo intellectual teenagers spamming pictures ranks pretty low in my list of fears tbqh

Yes he needs to fuck off and never make a movie again.

He needs to fuck off too, get thrown in prison for fucking little boys, and never make a movie again.

that would be the worst thing.
maybe get him some collaborators, other directors, other people not involved with comics maybe some involved with comics