I had a video of a girl who was masturbating on cam. She fucked herself with a little vibrator...

I had a video of a girl who was masturbating on cam. She fucked herself with a little vibrator. While she fucked herself her parents came home and she just told them that she came out of the shower and is dressing and that they shouldnt come into her room. Her daddy said "Okay". Then she continued fucking herself and she was moaning very loud!!!! So she didnt give a fuck if her parents actually knew what she did or not.

Does anyone of you guys have the videos? OR do you know who she is? What's her name? If anyone recognizes her please let me know!!!! Searching for it for a long time now :(

Bump

Bump

srsly?
I know the name of the vid but just because of this cringey post im not gonna say it to you
faggot

Bump.

I made a little slut finger herself on cam in the kitchen when her grandpa walks in behind her and then leaves again.

It's satirical you actual autist

Fgt dan

bump

Bump

bump

Bumping for OP :^)

>when OP bumps his own post 6 times

>9 posters

bemp

bumping, sounds good

bumpo

Rip

Bum-p

Bump

Looks like we won't get the video

>mfw :^(

Bump!

hope someone comes with a video link AND some information about that chick. Dont know if she was on stickam back then or some other amateur cam site. Maybe it was just 1 video recorded by her ex... dont know...

Bump!

bump

Is that pupina

bump

Tell us

Buump

Buump

bumpyy

guess its not happening guys

Where do you find these sluts

I don't find them, they find me.

Fedora/10

>Throwing meme words around

Bump! I'm interested in investigating... for scientific reasons obviously.

i saw a similar video i saw on efukt... a trap is jerking off with a dildo in her butt and her mommy comes in and starts talking about 9/11... she keeps masturbating... and then she says like... "you come in and talk about 9/11 while i'm jerking off... it's not right... " big lols

Thats a nice one. What a fucking dysfunctional family that must be. Fuck me