Brothers

Brothers.
What motorcycle gang are you affiliated with?
If no affiliation, which gang would you join?
I'm considering a lifestyle change.

if I had to join one itd be the mongols

if youre on Sup Forums posting about it, youre not the type of guy to join a 1% MC anyway. also, even if you do ride, i would think long and hard before joining an MC. their fake kind of brotherhood will leave you dead or in jail. your "brothers" will roll over and sell you out the second the law puts pressure on them.

why, are you in the south land area?

Bike gangs might be the gayest thing ever. Why do you think degenerate gay boys dress like bikers?

no they just seem cooler than the hells angels

pretty much this.
also on the more practical side it would depend a lot on where you live

outlaws of course, they are the oldest, the first mc founded in 1938 o 48 if im not wrong

wouldnt do much good being a pagan on the west coast. kek.

leather fags dress more like judas priest than actual bikers..

wait is judas priest a gay band?

Peep game, nigger

I wouldn't join any gang because I am not a criminal scum.
I had a buddy who was affiliated with the HA but he started to go straight.

Yeah, but even more dress like your hollister wearing bitch ass

Exactly this. The average Joe Blow does not understand just how depraved and violent these people are, let alone a Sup Forumstard autist.

fucking lmao at OP thinking there are bikers on Sup Forums

why not?

This s is something someone that lives in bumb fuck America would say.

>outlaws
A real outlaw can be legally shot on sight.
A real renagade can't be trusted; he breaks his word.
Mongols are Chinese.
And so on.
But you can't expect these adult dress-up kids to understand English. Most of them are too far gone in their personal fantasies.

Butt less chaps are worn by all.

I live in San Francisco, you faggot ass bitch, so yeah, I know you kind well

>fucking lmao at OP thinking there are bikers on Sup Forums
Another edgy 10yr old thinks they own Sup Forums and know everyone on it, go back to your rate my dix, no homo threads, there are bikers here faggot and like all spineless fags you shout your mouth off here but front some bikers on the street and you shut the fuck up, like they say, 'Love us or hate us you will respect us', depraved and violent, better fucking believe it.

Who the fuck wears Hollister? 12 years old chads?

Do you guys buttfuck in the clubhouse?

My point is you're a faggot. Bikers will kill you.

You faggot.

>bikers
ITT middle aged douchebags acting like high school faggots...

My gang, The Game Tight Soldiers of Prince George, BC, is affiliated with the Throttletwisters, approved by the HA

Only 12 year old faggots give a shit about brands

KEK

Like you would get in a clubhouse.

This

This is for you, queer

why do they have to be approved?

It's very unwise to operate in BC without the okay of the HA. They run this province MC-wise.

>why do they have to be approved?
If you go wearing patches and colours without the local MC's permission you are asking for trouble and many affiliated clubs get the chance to prove they are useful to the MC and often get patched over and become members of the MC.

>I wouldn't join any gang because I am not a criminal scum.
Heard that a lot but your kind like to forget where your drugs and arms and hookers often come from, you just keep thinking your better than everyone else like all those law abiding politicians and lawyers, so many people have no fucking idea what's going down and just how corrupt society is.

You most be a real though motherfucker if you need a gang to buttfuck you and handle your problems instead of handle it yourself. Pathetic.

>You most be a real though motherfucker if you need a gang to buttfuck you and handle your problems instead of handle it yourself. Pathetic.
Oh look another warrior, I can tell you are shitting yourself, I heard it all before and from far tougher men than you like I said tell it to me on the street and don't hide behind your kb.

Bike gangs are probably the gayest fucking thing I've ever heard.
Fucking hell man.

>bike gangs

Has to be the hell's angles. scents they are all around my town anyways. besides all the spics.

>say it to my face not on the street
>the consequences will never be the same

Taking you a Wigger that listens to Rap.

Not even close.
>trying to make a personal assumption because someone made fun of your after-school club
Kek

Never said I was. I'm just your typical middle class white kid. a Job, a father that stayed in my life, bills that get paid. you know.

>never said I was
Never said you was what?

>just finished watching SOA, on Netflix.

>Liberal

>ad hominem assumptions
>I'm not even slightly left wing
>memegenerator
Nice, you really showed me. Nice thumbnail, btw.

If I was going to throw my life away, I'd go with the outlaws. I know all the guys in the local chapter pretty well and they're cool as fuck, and know how to throw a party, even ride with them a few times a month. But pledges get treated like shit, and there's a great chance of going to prison to make your name.

I've seen teaparties tougher than BC gangs.

Here, faggot OP. This is more your speed: The Hell's Satan's.

Blue Angels, Scotland.

Only 1% gang up here.

Same

not a club per se but we still needed approval from the banditos.

>Blue Angels
are you fucking kidding me?
that's a thing?

Mild Ones

I have no idea why I'm losing it to this post
>like you woild get in a clubhouse

Roll

Yup. Google it if ye don't believe me.

Used to roll with a red and white. Mongols are donkey fuckers, the Nugget in Sparks was murder. My cousin-in-law was called for jury duty but got sent home for connections.

Huh. I guess your right.

Drugs and hookers are for degenerates and I can get weapons legally. I have no problems following the law and being a good person.

Do you have to have a Harley to be in a MC?
always wondered this..

Just remember, "blood in, blood out".

BASTARDS , LUNATICS , UNDESIRABLES , ECCENTRICS

often times an american made bike is the only requirement

Yes, not counting Nigger MC's

??

Oh please Alice, spare us the melodrama.

My uncle was in the Hells angels so the 81 (8th letter of alphabet is H and first is A)

B.L.U.E

"Blue" Angels

Had a relative in the Bandidos before he died.
So thats first pick

No. But most require american bikes.

1%ers... but they don't do anything.

glad they dont take blacks though.

>RIP Wattie

I second this, Its not easy getting into an MC especially when its a 1%er club like HA, Your definitely gonna get shit talked and the crap beat out of you as a prospect but you just need to respect your upperclubsman.

Ehhh probably none tbh

I grew up in a family of bikers. My old man didn't belong to a 1% club, but I've attended and worked security at events where Outlaws MC was present. Basically they would show up, raise a bunch of hell, end up beating the shit out of somebody (5+ on 1, not unlike a nigger street gang) and then they'd all skedaddle before the police arrive. I wasn't impressed.

Plus, like another poster said, I think the "brotherhood" is a facade. These guys would throw throw their brothers under the bus the second they were facing a long prison sentence.

All these things aside, I get it. Rolling 50 deep down the highway with your bros and everyone being scared of you looks and sounds fucking badass.

OH!! oh shit. Clever! I don't know why my brain didn't click with that.

Not only do you get "jumped in", but you'll have to commit a murder so they know they can trust you. If you're not ready to kill someone on orders, then you're not ready to join.

Basic rules for MCs are
1.Gotta be white
2.Gotta have an american made bike (some dont care)
3.Have to respect other people in the club and have to be able to take a bullet for ANYONE in the club and their family.

Gts is not to be fucked with

That's stupid black Nigger shit.
it's "There is no retired MC only dead ones"

What about Korky?

Not always with the murder thing especially where im from but there's definitely some that make you. Geuss people have different ways of gaining respect

he doesnt look white...

Till death bud.

Full patch member of UK Outlaws clocking in. What ya wanna know?

Think about it. Your on a motorcycle for hours on end in the sun...your gonna get crispy bud.

Pic of your patch or you're a fucking liar.

that's the point to all the sayings.
You don't just leave.

Wild hogs fam.

Respect to ya bud, HA supporter here. Gotta respect your enemys.

doesn't bother us lad

what does the 1% mean?

does your MC consist of only caucasians?

is what the other people saying true about MC's?

what do you ride?

>Full patch member Of the UK Outlaws.
on Sup Forums...ok. I don't believe it.