Bump

Lagunitas! me likey!
You ever try that undercover investigating shutdown ale? 9.8%

I got some shitty smirnoff and a 22oz of coors

I've tried that kind. I didn't like it, it was mad syrupy
Also pics or didn't happen

Got some nice german beer

Osiris sinking brewery indiana. My favorite ipa

it's definitely a different taste. The Lil sumpthin WILD is good too.

Thought it was a coors. It's a budweiser. vodka in the freezer. polishing off this jaegar from last night

maaaaaaaaan, now I want to go fishing.

Do it anyway

Can't drink the jag anymore drank way to much one night and now I can't drink it anymore

stuck at work. will probably this weekend for the holiday

im like that with jim beam. even The fucking smell of it will make me yak

I can't get enough of the deer blood

I was drinking everyday for the past two years. My house was shit, I was unemployed, and my yard sucked. 10 days ago when I had the shakes, I scraped up enough change to go to the store. Instead of beer I bought chewing tobacco. It got me through the shakes and I have so much more energy. Cleaned my house, did my yard, anxiety went away and got a job. I have no desire to drink but I'm addicted to this shit. Im obsessed with cleaning and jogging now. Chewing tobacco ironically saved my life. My wife and kids are so happy. I'll probably get cancer, but at least my years leading up to that will be productive. Too bad I'm not a guy that can get wasted once in a while like an adult. When I drink I don't fucking stop. I take full responsibility for my faggotry but it is what it is, and things are so much better now.

Im so sorry for your loss

You ain't missing out. I might as well be working since all i have right now is this shit

yeah, fishing up here in Alaska has been weak this summer too. Only went out about a dozen times this summer. Usually would go 2, 3 times a week when its good.

Thats my beer son! Little Sumpin aint shabs either

polish vodka, chocolate milk, and a bit of hash

europe is the place to be

>goes fishing
>still has to post on Sup Forums

wow you are an incredible loser who is addicted to this shit hole and cant just enjoy his life without (You)s

fucking pathetic

what else is one to do while lounging in a chair waiting for a bit? we cant all bring a buddy to blow while we wait for our fish to come by.

mah nigga...where you at? catch anything other than a buzz?

>Harasses someone for wanting to talk to people while fishing drunk alone
How's your computer screen?

In stupid Massachusetts! Certainly not that beautiful lake you're at!

>he doesnt have friends to fish with

i was right about you

you are probably a bigger faggot than him who doesnt even know how to fish

i went camping with my friends last week and we fished and got drunk as fuck
it was fun
not for one second did i think about this site or wanted to post anything

You obviously dont fish often

Alot of my friends are vidya fags and this is how i eat
Get mad

Aldi's own vodka and Pepsi, because I'm a cheap bastard.

i go bass fishing with one of my friends every month the past 5 months, i went camping with other people though
i tried to go fishing as often as i can this summer actually

im not mad
im making fun of you

Every month?
Bass fishing?
That explains your replies

i go fishing more often than the other people ITT, other than you OP, thats all i was trying to say

but whatever, youre the pathetic loser who Needs to fish to survive because he has no money for food but somehow has money for beer LOL

Kek i have money for food. This is just a better way to live. I'll never go back to store bought meats and fish. I buy veggies and cheese though

>I go ass fisting with one of my friends every month the past 5 months

Fixed

Lucky! Alaska fishing and hunting must be sweet! I dream of it

Once a month is unheard of

Cheers mates!

That's because you never do it. If you do it 3-4 times a week you can multi task

Bump

Welcome to the party