What does Sup Forums think of Lindsey Stirling ?

What does Sup Forums think of Lindsey Stirling ?
Talented musician ? Just a fluke ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zMRf2maCCIs?t=138
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shameless self-bump

i wanna bang her face

He gets annoying very fast. Same prancing shit with Violin eveytime

Have a bump

Yeah, could be considered a "one trick pony", but she actually makes good music imo (OP here).
Like, if you listen to the sound only, it's on par, or even better than a lot of the pop BS you can hear on the radio.

Besides, I consider some of her song to be "really freaking good" tier songs, such as Take Flight, Transcendence, or Beyond the Veil.

>>Take Flight (live)
youtu.be/zMRf2maCCIs?t=138

Any lewd pics?

Nope, that would amaze me as she's Mormon, and very religious.

wish she did blacked.com

>Talented?
Fuck no.
>Fluke?
Probably.
>Great music?
Depends on your tastes.
>Would bang?
With the force of a thousand suns.

I am more in the "Shit, her again" zone.

/thread

Mmmh, violin is admittedly a really hard instrument to play, so dancing with it does require some kind of talent imo.
But on the technical violin aspect, there are obviously a lot of better players, it's true

Why would anyone think this is legit?

Oh, an original post.

What she plays is on a level we, here in Spain, call "2th G. Professional". Thats for 13/14 yo kids.

I wouldn't call it "talent" just for dancing while playing that, for me it's just another "modern violinist girl that gets more fame for being a girl rather than the violin itself". There are actually a surprising ammount of those all over YouTube.

She's hot, never heard of her though.

I wanna drink her urine

Privileged since the start.

Thought she was cool for like the first week after I found her shit. Eventually you realize all her songs sound exactly the same and the dancing violin dubstep gimmick gets really boring.

She plays until the 3rd/4th position I think, because going any higher would be impossible paired with dancing.
I think you're right on one thing : she wouldn't get this much attention if she was a guy.
Though, as I said, "just dancing while playing" is quite impressive, especially with a violin, even though people don't want to recognize it, for some reason. Some of her choreography are quite complex, and getting different rhythms on the dancing and the music would brainfuck a lot of people.
And there's the composition aspect, she composes all of her songs too, and I don't think a 13/14 yo kid could do that.
My point is, if you take each "skill" individually, and make it look like "meh", it doesn't look impressive, but if you consider that she's doing all that, she deserves the following she has

Tell me you wouldnt love to eat her cunt though...

Liked her first few videos I saw (back when all she did was vidya music covers). But then quickly realized she is a one trick pony. All of her original music is pretty bland and generic, and prancing around while playing the violin gets old quick.

Bangable internet fad

If you take the time to go through all of her songs, and not just the "main ones", you'll find a variety of style, even though it's EDM dominant obviously (as you wouldn't expect Daft Punk to release a rock album).
Some songs have a more "classical" feel to them, suck as Transcendence, Song of the Caged Bird, Gavi's song, some are more heavyly dubstep based, like Zi Zi's journey, Roundtable Rival has a more "western" feel to it, Stars Align is a bit more mystical, etc...

> people in rhis thread calling her 1 strick pony
> her trick is literally 2 tricks combined together.
Tf? Y'all retarded or what? She ain't even that good but ffs give the girl some damn credit, playing the violin and dancing ballet at the same time can't fucking be easy.

I've seen her in a show, a few years back, and the dancing and playing the violin is actually gobsmackingly brilliant. It's the kind of thing that looks "meh" on a Youtube video, but when you get to see it live, you're like "that has got to be playback". Somehow you grasp the difficulty, and the whole dimension of it, way better in person.

Thank you.
I really don't get it why people brush off the whole dancing part as like "a detail".
Obviously, you can't be the best solist in the world and the best dancer, but combining a good violin level AND a good dancing level is really impressive.
Most people can't listen to someone and write something at the same time, and she's fricking jumping around, back bending and playing a near perfect melody at the same time, she deserves credit for that.
As I said here I've seen her live, and you honestly could barely believe it was real.

If you like EDM, check her out

her feet are mediocre at best

Her feet?... You wot m8 ?

she's a box of crazy i'd risk sticking my dick in
her music is boring though.

Lol, in your dreams, maybe.

eh, she's not that hot.

And what about her music ?

Anyone lurkin' ?

Continue

There's a great wallpaper if anyone's interested.

I know her sister is hottier..and she is Mormon

Another one

I enjoy her music.
Good tunes to put on in the background while working.
The fact that she's cute is a bonus on the few occasions her videos pop up on my youtube mixes.

Her whole family is Mormon though.
Which sister are you talking about ?

Her actually

Here's Brooke, her younger sister

Yep, I love the fact that more than 80% of her stuff is instrumental, so you can really listen to it while doing anything !
And I agree on the fact that her being a qt is an added bonus !

Both of them here

She's cute and has good music. I prefer Taylor Davis though, not a big fan of the dubsteppy tone.