How many pushups can /b do?

How many pushups can /b do?

I can do 40, but usually just do 20 at a time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrYVbKPxVPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haven't tried in a while but maybe like a month ago I did 60 in a session. normally don't do push ups till fail.

If my face was buried in her ass after each one? Zero. I'd just fucking stay put and wear my tongue down to a stump.

How old are you and what weight?

Atleast 10 I can squish out a couple more slanted awkward push-ups after that. 19 150 pounds 5'4 dwarf status

Literally did it earlier this week and managed 2 before collapsing.

~35 is my record

Thank you for your honesty, and sleep well knowing that in reality you are the fittest denizen of Sup Forums

just did 30 in a row. last 5 were tough but i managed. keep going strong every day!

Can do 50 at a time but arms hurt like a bitch then. I got 70kgs.

I can do about 800. Takes me about a year though.

I do 40, i but i do them rarely, but i go to the gym and to basicly the same shit with bars so i think thats one reason

youtube.com/watch?v=OrYVbKPxVPE

let me check give me a minute

That's not too bad considering your weight and height. Ideally you should be able to do at least 25 though. Keep trying. Suffer now and fuck 10s later.

Haven't worked out in 1 week. So I tried now and yup, still got it. Just did 52.

>40
>20 at a time
so can you do 40 or 20 you cunt?

50 or so. I do sets of 10 because I'm a total amateur winging it. 215 lbs

This.

90 in 2 mins.

59 max

Like 20-25, but didn't do a bunch of sport this summer so

Navyfag
Best I've ever done was 104.
My norm is upper 80's. Gotta get that excellent on the PRT so my PT's not mandatory.

Used to do 20 twice a day at the start of working out. Though Now I doubt I could do one. A jack ass drunk driver ran me over and fucked my back, leg and arm so haven't been able to work out for a year. So I am now a skeleton.

71 push-ups until fail. 6'4, 195lbs

U are a damn loser

I can do around 50 before my arms get too weak. 5'7 180 lbs.

FeelsBadMan. Hope you can still play vidya.

I do 50 and then 10 less each time until I get to 10. Then start over until my arms feels like they are going to fall off. Only way to gain.

I did 10 earlier this week. I did 10 last week. I'll 10 next week. Probably won't do more than that seeing as how I tore my rotator cuff a few years ago and certain things, such as push-ups, make it hurt a lot.

dammit why were her feet cropped off

when i was younger i used to do 100 straight every day...now i do 10 then 12-14-16-18-20 as 6 sets every day.

I do 3 sets of pushups until fail most nights, with maybe 30 secs between sets. Usually get around 45-55 the first set, 35-40 the second, and 25-30 the third. Although my form always sucks for the last 5 or so each set.

20, 5'7' manlet, 145lbs

can push myself to sixty full extension military press ups

Because feet are irrelevant.

Just tried and i got to 17. Holy hell i got old.

Your'e a Fucking cock sucker and a fucking loser.

Kek

It's never late to start. Except when you're dead.

Is maxing not 101 for you?

I go to USNA and 101 is our max. I've only ever done 95 though.

30. But I do 5 sets of as many as I can do 2x week. I usually get around 100. I am 43

Damn fucking right. I hate it. On the road to recovery, can finally do all that walking shit again, even if I still slightly walk like I shit my pants. But didn't ask for some fucker to drive on to the sidewalk. But I'll be back one day fucker.

Yeah man. for ages it was pretty much all I could do. But I will soon be a real boy again and play some vidya and then do push ups again so I can tell OP he is a faggot and I did some Yeah!

I can't do a single one. yet I can run 10 miles, bike 50, and hike for days. I dunno

Beta cuck detected

I just tried and got 37 with perfect form the other 8 were shit

estrogen filled hipster detected

How many soy lattes have you had today?

44 last week

perfect form means chest touches the floor

he´s just fat

5 sets of 30 because im a little lazy. i should just do 4 of 50 and make it an even 200 total.
i do this every day before i shower, was the only way to make a habit of it for me. "cant take a shower til you knock em out" kinda thing.

Your mom is

i used to do sets of 22. i justl iked the number. my max in one go is probably around 30 though. i actually pushups the wrong way. you know how you always see niggyfriends doing pushups with there arms tucked in? that's actually the correct way to do them. if you do them the other way, you get shoulder inpingements.

Gay as fuck

fucking genius, I wouldn´t shower anymore

Care to elaborate?

Yes it does

Nah

Alright, well... Guess you're just one of those autistic fucks, that tries to be edgy. Good luck with that.

What kinda moron are you, the is no right or wrong pushup, arm tucked in = more triceps heavy, arms wide = more chest. It depents on what you want to train. The original is wide, because most want to train or warm up for chest. Narrow are invented in prison so train triceps without weights. It´s like close grip bench.

I do 20/day, with all three of my kids lying on my back. I hate it, but they think it's awesome.

OP here.

Learn to fucking read. I can do over 40 at a time, but for training I do 20 at a time usually.

Invented in prison. Lol

maybe 2, 1 for sure

5'6, a bit less than 130 pounds
75 pushups

did you even read what i wrote?

fucking dumbass

try again idiot

doesn´t count if you are that light, it the same like fat chicks with big tits.

Kek

Of course it counts you cum filled retard.

Even if those fat girls were on their backs lifting 130 pounds (what he weighs) they'd still get nowhere near 75 reps

Actually you just admit, that I´m right. Do you have some kind of autism?

At once? 50something.
For training, I usually do 10 series of 15. I really like diing them on decline, tho. Feet up, niggas.

How the fuck did I admite you're right? You were claiming the amount he does doesn't count because he's light but then I explained given better leverage those fat bitches still can't get anywhere near that much lifted given equivalent conditions.

I usually do something like 25 in five or six series, mixed with one or two things like squats

I generally do 3 sets of 8 diamond-pushups at the end of every climbing session I have, haven't tried completely exhausting me on 'normal' pushups for a while, but it was around 50 before I was taught that it is more effective to make them harder then having more reps.

Okay, now you admit that you have autism.
If you are fat, it´s much harder, beeing light means less weight to push.

How close is this picture to your actual looks.
89-90% or 90-100%

FYI If you don´t wear a hat, it´s answer B

It took you 50+ reps to realise it doesn´t make you stronger? Knowledge every trainer in a 5$ ghetto gym will tell you on the first 5 minutes of training.

Got a pic of her feet?

Never had a trainer, but yeah didn't really have any understanding of this until I started taking my workout seriously and started reading about it, been making pretty steady gains since then.

What did you do to get that high

how do I get so I can do more in a row

I've been attempting pushups for a few months now consistently and can't seem to do more than 20 in a row if I'm fresh off a rest, though I haven't let myself rest in a while

boulder or classic climbing?

~55 at 88kg

Barely 1

I made massive improvements in pushups when started to train srsly in a gym. You don´t get tooo strong with only pushups, if you can do 20-30, it´s time to step up the game, so incline, or go bench pressing etc. If you bench 200 pounds +, you pushup yourself through the roof

Bouldering mostly.

unless you are a fat fuck

usually do 20. can do probably 30 or 40. once did 50. that's not much.

I've never been unable to do a couple sets of 20 reps. I've always thought I was just weak but looking at this thread kinda shocks me.

Then again what am I expecting from Sup Forums.

Nice, I bouldered 2 years very intensive, but somehow I got gym addicted and now I only boulder every now and then. Great sport tough

I can do 35 in a minute.

Thoughts?

Could do 100ish if i pushed myself could do 50+ easily

I guess that's my problem. I don't go to the gym at all.

It's honestly the only sport that I've been able to maintain interest in for a long period of time.

Ive done 150 3 sets of 50. Its murder on the triceps and chest. Btw 5' 5" 150lbs

Pushups are a great thing to da at home, I started trainng at home with a lot of pushups too and at some point I wanted more and hit the gym. Now i´m totally addicted, maybe the best decision I made in my life.

>5' 5" 150lbs

aww

Yeah how cute huh? Fag

122 in 2 minutes was my pb

I can only do 3 sets of 20.
But I do them fully up and down and with proper form.
90% of people do push-ups in improper form.
Yes that includes you