Do you see why?

Unless you have a dick, then no.

Nope.

time stamp?

chin?

No soul, dead eyes... obvious reason is obvious

Show tit's so we can really know why.

So what reason did the a-hole give you? OP

silly people, why did you think it was real?

you fuck dogs?

Sorry, user, no paper

So could you at least put your pinky up so we know you're real?

Sorry, trying to reply to

wrong image, sorry

Picture with shoe on head

Crouching tiger hidden penis

tits. timestamp. or gtfo.

Mobilefag here, you can't choose that file name on an iPhone

And the thread dies

I see why he dumped you, you probably sent him pics of this hot redhead claiming they're you when you're just a gross pig.

>Retarded anons trying to get tits from a bait

I've been using mobile for a fucklong time, since my laptop broke. If you post a picture on mobile, it always shows as "image.jpg"

no probs here anonette, but if you are a shitty person, annoying, untrustworthy, a list of other bad qualities, or just have a personality he is incompatible with then it is a no go. there are loads of people who are pretty on the outside but you don't want to be around much less be in a long term relationship. But you never explained the reasons he gave so I am already suspicious.

bc youre a ginger

And you're a nigger

Yeah I can, u are obviously full of yourself and narcissistic people are a fucking handful.

ez op?

you look like the kind of girl who habitually cheats

fuck you

>me gusta

Obviously NIGGERS

Not being real

Assuming that's really you probably personality based, you're pretty hot.

she's not bad, but op is a fag that doesn't even bother looking for a difficult to find twitter profile...

youre a psychopath. did you know?

some faggot is posting pics from this chick twit at _MoonCare

Because you are a red-head, and re-heads have no souls. You are an abomination of nature.

I feel like this is one of those "when you see it" pictures where you eventually notice sone creepy ass shit in the background... But I guess it's just your creepy ass face

Hey maybe you're just a real shit person. Not everything has to do with looks you vain cunt.

Prob's cause no tits and no timestamp..... gtfo