/got/ general

Expressive Kelly C edition

Old salt and bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgIjhpwZqX4
youtube.com/watch?v=d8qpRgFBPkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Normies react to Game of Thrones S6E6 (Blood of my Blood)

youtube.com/watch?v=zgIjhpwZqX4

Why are they so based, /got/?

fuck off

5th for ONE THOUSAND SHIPS

Report all currypoo in loo shills

Heard you have a zombie problem

BURN THE NORMS

just a bunch of sandniggers

more rana feet

So can Dany ride on Drogon whenever she wants now?

so based XD
this'll troll those 4channers!!!XDD

>poo in loo
>based

Fuck off shill

The Normies is a /got/ approved youtube channel

Because 15th century steel plate armor makes you literally unstabbable/slashable except in the parts that the plate doesn't cover (armpits etc). It would be pretty redundant to make an armor out of VS.

LOL 20 SER GOOD MEN
BAD POOSI
Haha

Where do I go to learn to act with my eyebrows like Emilia Clark did?

Witcher Geralt

Giant stalker Sansa when?

>that brilliant Arya introspective dialogue

still have shivers desu

>autism

>tfw no waif 3some

>yfw there's going to be an arc where Tyrion finds out the location of Brightroar from his Uncles expedition and searches out to retrieve it
>yfw Tyrion will use Brightroar when he's riding one of Danys dragons

D&D make it happen

I love CIA forever and always

Your mother sucks dwarf cock

CALOREESI
BREAKER OF CHAIRS

Do you yanks say "john snu" because you think they are pronouncing snow wrong on the show?

>17 minutes
nigger, are you serious? I am not watching that shit

or more

what is this dark sorcery

>is literally right about everything
>every accusation he's made is 100% true

>is still soincredibly unlikable that he's driven the general audience to cheer for to psychotic brotherfucking harpy that had been the longest-running series villain to beat him
How does he do it, bros?

>ywn command Balerion the Black Dread

Why even live?

nth for the White Walkers should be replaced with the Wild Hunt

Just watched most recent ep. Benjen warging definitely confirmed but possible greenseer? Sam is going to be slaying white walkers with his familys sword, and Dany is going conquering hardstyle. Oh and the real winner out of the kings landing shenanigans is Margaery, right?

Didn't Maise do her own stuntwork? What was the point of hiring a no-name actor if you have to have a stunt replacement?

BASED RANA

i want to pinch her cheeks and call her bambina and then mount and ravage her

Imagine her sex face, i would come in seconds

Fuck off shill

hngggggggg R'hllor is good.

Are they other wordly beings who just come out of hiding periodically to hunt people for fun or some other unknowable reason like the Others should have been?

He's a little kid in the book, since they aged him up for some reason they had to make him useless in some other way.

It's funny because he's much less of a cuck in the books despite being a kid, there's a scene where he actually stands up to his bitch mom over her treatment of Margaery.

>post yfw Drogon is Balerion reborn

>The Normies is an apporved youtube channel by a small number of people who spend all day lurking /got/ and forcing memes
You people are dumb and I'll be glad when the season is over and /got/ is banned again.

>Benjen warging definitely
I didn't catch that.

terrible actress. such a qt, tho.

yeah those retards should have hired a 10 year old girl stunt actor when they were casting

ded

I want them to take turns brutalizing me

desu what happened to Gerion Lannister is one of my fave mystery

Did he lick her sweaty pussy slit?

Who exactly is in Casterly Rock?

Tyrion, Jaime and Cersei probably haven't been there in years. Tyrion ran away, and Jaime is swore to the Kingsguard so he can't be the heir for the Lannisters.

Gillen looks handsome af in that pic.

they seem that way for a very long time and are greatly shrowded in mystery but in fact you eventually learn that they are a former species of your world exiled milennia in the past now fighting to get back as they face extinction in their current home

Fucking finally! Did the like when Tywin actor pooed in loo? They must have been shocked!

>BLACK

>SALT

>SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

When will we see him again lads?

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE WAIF NOT MAISE, WHO DOES HER OWN STUNTING.

Why does he keep this shitty fucking haircut? And why does he date fucking uggos? Step your game up

Jaime was just kicked out of the guard.

>Stupid Amerifats watching based legit british god class programming like game of thrones or reading classic British Lit like ASOIAF
I don't think so.

Still better than what we got.

Has he given her the finger?

In the book it's some random cousins right? Imagine it's the same in the showverse and that they just really haven't brought it up.

Nobody

I'm guessing Cersei goes there after the season finale though

Hopefully never, Dany's plan is going to send that group up shit creek and into hell, if he sleeps through it and gets cured by miracle he may be able to just go back to bear island.

Reminder that Euron is a slayer of gods, a master of dragons, the greatest mind the world has ever seen, the man who goes were no one else will go, and King of seven kingdoms

who here is /valyrian steel armor/

Probably a Castellan. Some Lannister relative I'd guess. The bigger question in the show is if Cersei, Kevan or Jaime now that he isn't in the KG is the lord/lady of the Rock.

she was so hot in season 1. Such a shame
youtube.com/watch?v=d8qpRgFBPkY

I broke into a slow, anguished wheezing laugh when I saw this

Could just be Targaryens in general desu

Deny ftw

>frequently voted among the most attractive women in the world
>last year was #1

He'll save Dany with his volcano arm when they have the battle of fire

>Basically, the idea is that AFFC stuffed Oldtown and the Iron Islands full of magical Chekov's Guns that will go off in TWOW: Euron's weirding ways, the Hightowers' secret spells, the Faceless Man I call Not Pate, the glass candles, the Death of Dragons, the Horn of Joramun, and the black oily stone that forms both the Seastone Chair and the base of the Hightower...a kind of stone WOIAF tells us comes from the Deep Ones, the Drowned God's half-human children. So basically the "eldritch apocalypse" is the chain reaction of all of these pots boiling over, so to speak, an insane Lovecraftian clusterfuck for the ages, all leading to Euron (the would-be new Night's King) blowing the Horn at the climax of TWOW, bringing down the Wall, and letting the Others in. In the end, Oldtown will be rendered Euron's ideal domain for the final book: a smoking demon-infested ruin, his very own Valyria.

I read all of the books last week, now I'm incredibly hyped with that chapter being revealed yesterday

she fucked him up the Rs

To die in the service of the gods would please each and every one of us.

Cast her

This show is not good any more.

It's a dirty potato bag wearing cunt who feels superior for wearing that who once had everything but now want to deprive everyone of it BECAUSE MUH POINTY STAR

Why wouldn't you like the hype septon? He destroyed cersei. She lost Tommen to him. The only thing remains undone is when Hype septon brings forth The Hound as faith's champion. then I will literally drop the series and forget about got for the rest of my life.

>implying you wouldn't lick the oily greasy sweaty sheen off her face as she seductively wiggled her eyebrows at you

for shame

LET'S GO MURDER THEM!
OH NOES THEY TOOK MY SHIPS

uh, what?

nice manboobs there

I love him now, I hope the faithxcrown alliance will lead to great things

too bad cersei or marg or tommen will fuck it up

>rekt the living shit after Aeron after ruining his life so hard he only had religion to turn to
>killed nearly all of his brothers and cucked the remaining one, then sent him to get burnt alive in Meereen
>Gonna take Oldtown and a dragon

BASED FUCKING EURON

To die in the service of the Revolution would please every single one of us.

>George keeps branching out the story and introducing new elements and the preview chapters show no signs of stopping
>D&D are wrapping everything up and converging storylines at a record neckbreaking pace

Which do you prefer?

At best a 7 in real life.

what his the next step in his master plan?

Someone post the leak about the fake Dany.

Atheist fags triggered