Would you voluntarily fight alongside a woman if you were in the military?

would you voluntarily fight alongside a woman if you were in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfMzK7QwfrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If she's skilled enough and you trust her... Yeah, why not?

Front lines, no.

If she's a sniper and I'm her partner, sure. Or i can be sniper and she can do the binoculars.

Or if she's a pilot or driver or something that's fine too.

Just no front lines on foot.

If I didn't have a choice, why would I care? Better to have someone watch your back than not, regardless of gender. Only an idiot would choose not to.

Did she go through boot camp and all of that shit like i did? Did she go through all the medical exams blabla whatever? If she did the same dance I did yeah, absolutely.

this.
as long as standards are not lowered, who gives a fuck.

If she can put a hole in a muslim at 200m, run and carry her own shit and keep up, why am I supposed to have a problem with that?

Depends if shes a nigger or not.

.........................KURDISTAN YPG WOMEN FIGHTERS.

Sorry, I couldn't

Not infantry. The lesbians do have the emotional strength, but they don't have the same physical strength and stamina.

i wouldn't join the military for any reason

edgy

In my country desertion is punishable by death

In my country not joining the military and desertion are two different things

AHAHAHA

Try to be more like the USA, where we have freedom not to join the military.

i am from the USA

you are free to be a coward, cool

already do

I would with Kurds

If they made it to the point where they were allowed to fight alongside me, I see no point in me complaining
That and we could bone, shed pry be cool without a relationship, just straight fucking

mmmm no fucking way, they are fragile, the don't belong to front lines

>free to be a coward
>implying not joining the military makes you a coward
You're free to be a faggot and I see you exercising that right. Kill yourself

>If she's not on the front lines
Yes

>If she's on the front lines
Only if she has gone through the same entry requirements and training as men. In which case she'd probably look like pic related and not the average looking women trying out for the front lines now.

>702431660
>Just no front lines on foot.
>Thinking front lines is everything on foot except sniper

>declared unfit for the armed forces because of a autoimmune disease
Can't.

Between you and me, guess who will pull the trigger and who would cry like a little girl?

already did

bitches have been in the military forever, and in a fuckin load of the best armies in history. in modern technological warfare, there's no reason not to except if you're a fuckin muslim or jew or christian and have fucked up ideas about bitches from the bronze age because in all this fucking time not one of your dumbass ancestors made any developments to raising any of your family line ending in you.

>but girls were socially aggressive and mean to me an i...
nope, don't give a fuck. Put your man pants on and grow the fuck up. Quit bein an emotionally stunted whiny child, and realize if you can't take that you're not gonna survive in the military anyway.

Realize we hunt and kill fucks with such outdated ideology that they can't handle women competing against them. Dont be like them.

>implying I don't have over 300 confirmed kills

>conservitards in military
>spreading liberalism
>purging world of conservitards

wut

>murdering and/or being mutilated in a war
>for the sole purpose of allowing big corp to fuck you and your country
>meanwhile you country imports these same civis who hate and blame the west for their ruined lives
yeah, fuck you and your oil wars nigger

Of course

No one said it all had to make sense, user.
The old guys in the military, are conservatives, but, just a little... Ours are just slightly behind the ball, like Old World cultural traditionalists, just a few generations behind, like, the 1770s through the 1940s. ...not Old Old World cultural traditionalists, like a hundred generations, trying to return the world back to the roaring 300's or the 600's. Once you go back that far, even our conservatives will tell you that's way too fucking conservative.

I'd voluntarily fuck those specimens but I ain't joining no army

I could definitely use her as a human shield.

>murdering and/or being mutilated in a war
>for the sole purpose of allowing big corp to fuck you and your country
>sole purpose

sole purpose?
how about good excuse?

>implying there's anything about this world or the humans in it worth preserving

they would rip you are dick off and shove it down you're throat if you tried to rape them you dumbass

And they could, too.

Instant boner when you think that the enemy would totally rape the fuck out of your female soldiers if captured.

jussss

Calm down there, white night. They would do that but he never said anything about rape. Not all sex is rape, you know.

someone understand what is happening to Sweden?

If it means getting airstriked by turkey and being chased off by upgraded T60's then no

>implying you'd survive one minute in a cage fight with a full blown steroid pumping combat lesbo

>"Ok Mira, on 3 flash your tits...1...2...3!"
>Boom!
>"Excellent comrade, another one down!"

Fought with chicks in a number of places, have no problem with them if they do there job. Most do a better job than the shit for brains male reservist i have served with.

YPG represent

Yes. You posted an old video of a fruity Scandinavian kid on a tv show, and asked what is happening to Sweden.

That is what is happening to Sweden at the moment. Their press and law enforcement have been alerted that we are having this discussion. It will be okay.

Voluntarily, unless she exhibited actual skills, no. Women, on average, aren't as physically capable as men --- though don't get me wrong, I've seen some that are like a fucking gorilla (if I could have Harambe's lost cousin fight beside me, then sure). I guess it falls to the skills of the individual.

well exactly, they were RESERVISTS aka "i'm actually not in the military anymore, but i come here to play soldier two days a month and still collect that dank cash"

are reservists really good for anything?

i was always under the impression they were fodder.

if it means being shot at by some turkish fuck part of operation euphoria shield then no

These bitches are out of uniform.

Why not , guns can be Just as legal in their has, plus less of a sausage fest in the pile hole.

are the YPG muslims? if so, why are they letting women fight? isnt that against their religion? or do they allow them in because most of their men have already been killed?

if it means getting grouped into a terrorist group by a bunch of backward ass super muslim fucks then no

...yeh, unless war were declared.

Guess what happened then.

War were declared.

>in the military
>doing something voluntarily

pick one.

Only white ones.

Ya can't trust darkies with the guns.

if it means being targeted by almost every government then no

they're mostly kurds (that's a religion as close to islam as the jews) and some others including muslims and *some* christians

Seen a reservist get caught up in a shit load of razor wire fencing, he did a good job at getting even more tangled.

I volunteered for something once.

and was immediately made latrine queen for the rest of boot camp.

Do not volunteer for shit.

>wearing the same camo
>out of uniform

That's not what the military says accordingto extensive research.

Depends on a lot of factors, like which job I'm doing, if I get a choice of other jobs instead, how much combat is involved.

If I was going to be front lines, heavy combat, than fuck no. If we get attacked I need a team that is emotionally stable, unlikely to join the enemy side, strong, focused, task oriented, and not easily offended by death and potential complications. All male combat units constantly preform higher than mixed or all female combat units, and in war the goal should always be to minimize casualties and maximize outcome.

War is no place for idealism

We got a badass o'er here

if it means getting shot at by US backed groups while Russian backed groups bomb you then no

if it means living in a shithole desert that wont be safe for however fucking long then no

Well yes.
They're good for sending in first, so our professional military doesn't suffer the full force of the initial attacks.

...yes, they're fodder.

Kek

come on...
you can't be THAT new - right?

if it means people on Sup Forums think im gay then ill join right up tho

Steroid use is banned in the military. Emotional stability is a requirement and steroids make you dangerously unstable

Yep, the kurds are probably the most progressive muslims in that region, women are allowed to be whatever they want to be and live without hijab if they choose, considering the area, that's fucking impressive

you dont get it.

theyre out of uniform.

>camo
>+ whatever crazy accoutrements you want
>still in uniform bc matching camo yay!
Not in this mans army, turd.

Satan is here

OP, I would not fight along side cunt. Cunt is weak, unreliable, fragile, and cowardly. Cunt is self-righteous, self-entitled, and selfish. Cunt is no good in war, unless cunt is in a unit of nothing but cunt and used as cunton fodder.

Bit still - i've seen some combat dykes neither me nor you would stand a chance against.

Please, in the middle east what fucking militia has a huge budget for uniforms?

yes

>be me
>in same squad as pic related
>get called to get sniper cover on a compound
>we hide in the trees
>get compromised
>make a break for it
>have to shoot back
>everyone except pic related and me dies
>we remain undetected for days
>we realize this could be our last moments on Earth
>pull her camo pants down and fuck her in the ass
>other girl makes out with me
>have intense climax
>cuddle together in the forest
>get rescued a few days later
>we buy a house together
>given huge amounts of money for our survival abilities and intel on enemy compound
>spend it on pleasure
>fuck every day

wow, how fucking edgy of you. people like you are the reason everyone hates white men and i dont blame them

are you seri
fuck it
enought internet for me

Lol you got aids

if they were what your description was, then I don't think they would make the military

As long as she isn't given special treatment, I'm fine with her.

I have a feeling you're not a sniper.

Someone can't take a joke.

everyone's a sniper on Sup Forums

Yeah. After the battle everyone can fuck to celebrate survival.

It is banned.
On the other hand, the gene treatments DARPA's been experimenting with for the last decade to build better, bigger soldiers that can go longer on less food, water, & sleep, + some extra bene's taken from other species like regenerative muscle tissue & expanded vision range,are really interesting and by another decade or two should they need to be implemented operationally, will be quite eye-opening by that time. The Russians programs date back to the late 80s, and the Chinese are now pursuing their own.

Literally brand new technologies every day opening up the potential to a new kind of human development. Exciting stuff. Steroids aren't for shit.

if she is ready to kill no matter what then yes

Why not?
It doesn't take a man to pull a trigger.
Fucking wannabe tough guntards and your bullshit.
A 10 year old girl could spill your unused brain matter on the fucking ground.

It's not about having a huge budget, it's about not wearing extra or different shit than your other soldiers in order to not present an obvious target for an enemy...

why am i even trying here...

it's why we use the word "Uniform". Because everyone is to look the same...

Oh yeah. I forgot this is the place, where all ranger-sniper-sergeants come to hang out.

In my experience women have more empathy than men so I would say that it is less likely for a woman to kill

like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cfMzK7QwfrU

kek

And who the fuck says your experience is fact?
Faggot!

this.

but the question is if you trust a 10 year old girl to aim a gun at a corner for minutes up to hours without loosing concentration ready to reck some towelhead. if you trust a 10 year old girl to carry that heavy ass backpack in a country ending in -istan with hot as fuck days and cold ass nights. if you trust a 10 year old not to get knocked up after two weeks of deployment, well ok that would be unlikely, but you get my point...