Hi...

Hi, i've been a lot of time in Sup Forums and i've never seen anything SCARY or CREEPY that scares me so much the hell out that i never forget about it. An image/video or whatever, surprise me.

Other urls found in this thread:

4.bp.blogspot.com/-U1M6Pv8pj00/VeUVlbexkwI/AAAAAAAAXtI/G4HlNV_YopA/s0/01Kisah-Nyata-Ritual-Mayat-Berjalan-di-Toraja.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like to spread this image around, since it is known to cause heart attacks in those less familiar with the dark arts.... but you asked for it.

Nuns creep me out. They don't scare me, they're just creepy, especially when you realize that the Catholic church is a false Christian religion. That's not to say there aren't good Catholic people, just that the church as a Christian institution is no less than the Antichrist, and not long into the future, you'll see what I mean. Nuns always struck me as being evil. The pic you posted pretty well covers how I feel about nuns.

For some reason the smile dog/smile.jpg from the creepypasta fucked with me for weeks
Not gonna post cause I'm a faggot, Google it

That bitch was faking it.

be honest op
you are under 18 arent you?

Where's your proof? This was the most studied case of demonic possession in all of recorded history.

wtf is this ??

It's the real possesion that The Conjuring 2 was based on

They were even caught faking it.

It's not even that one I was referring too, there's another version where it's shopped to look like all bloody and demonic and shit

>being scared of a dog with human teeth

>Catholic church is a false Christian religion
JW fag

The Enfield poltergeist.

There was a Jeff the Killer jumpscare with gunshots and stuff that fucked me up. I basically developed a phobia of Jeff's face from that.

Grifter

I have literally every immunity against this thing

Your fucking grammar is scary. Stick to rainbows and butterflies, it seems scary stuff isbad for your brain.

story?

Oh boy, havent heard about the grifter since i last saw my fingerbox

I would bone Tara Calico

every year or so they dig up their dead relatives, dress them up and party with their corpses. don't remember where, just google it.

Creepypasta
Just YouTube the grifter

Those are mummies..,.the rest is on google.

So would the person that took the photo

Here you go.

dem legs

Yes that one...

I agree.

It's called the uncanny valley effect. Your brain knows dogs have different teeth, and don't closed-mouth smile. So when your eyes go "Yeah, but I see one." Your brain gets confused processing a plan of action.

This is pure nightmare fuel right here

Will that be in the finals? Mr.Trips?

Did he died

You don't know that. Maybe they really wanted the boy and she happened to be there? Wrong place at the wrong time type of shit. It happens.

yeah, she's not a looker. but why would you vote for a candidate based on whether you want to fuck them?... does that mean you want to fuck trump?

I know about uncanny valley, but it doesn't really scare me much. Only that fucking dog scarred me for some reason
Also checked

Gril*

Okay. I stand corrected. Did she died? Still can't tell. Gonna need to see more.

4.bp.blogspot.com/-U1M6Pv8pj00/VeUVlbexkwI/AAAAAAAAXtI/G4HlNV_YopA/s0/01Kisah-Nyata-Ritual-Mayat-Berjalan-di-Toraja.jpg
Close up of the bitch for you.

story?

kek. it's not good being a creepy ghost among old japanese salary men.

I don't get it.

amityville is a well-known and admitted hoax.

you found em

I worked for The Warrens

Fucking christ

I always thought that looked more like a pig
At least from the thumbnails

Polygraph is just pseudoscience, though. It's not admissable in any legit court. Especially regarding murder.

so? still a hoax.

moar please

The murders were no hoax

Neither was your mom

Nope she made your Dad give rim jobs

apparently there is 2 other photos does anyone have them?

Hey now, looky that balloon knot!

I would berry my dick in that so far

>He hasn't seen The Grifter

Yeah like an evil Miss Piggy.

This, Polygraphs just tell if someone is nervous.

Wazzat, a movie? Who init?

JESUS FYCK

sure. but every shred of ghost bullshit is admitted fraud. the warrens also. people get killed every day. we'd be knee deep in ghosts and demons if they existed.

Radiohead

Hot

What is the story with the closeups? What's significant about them?

Needs more fiber in diet.

You never saw the chainsaw sex picture then

Like 8 years ago there was a picture of a Swedish serial killer who was fucking a girl with a chain saw you could see the I'm dieing on her face didn't save in my pics but can't fucking forget that shit

Was the chainsaw on?

But why would you even do this?

I've never seen this holy shit. The other?

Not gonna lie, she has nice tits.

Rolling for this

Does this have a name? I think I have a new fetish.

idk but the filename is fetishbag if that means something