Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0miTnhL3cR3
youtube.com/watch?v=YLP72YjoHkc
vocaroo.com/i/s0Wnjg15AHrh
vocaroo.com/i/s0o294LUs8cH
vocaroo.com/i/s0UNsEkV6alw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

out of 10000000 haha

nah it's alright probably like a 6 but then again I really hate that smooth ballad singing voice, it's just boring to me so that could just be my taste

>10
Thanks!

I'll go 7

about half the time seems silly not in a good way but I dont know exactly what it is that makes it seem that way to me and consequently how to change it.

It's nice but not great. If I knew you and didn't know you could sing I would be pleasantly surprised. In an ocean of talent though? It's only okay.

I do a pretty mean Misfits/Danzig if you don't like the crooner stuff.

vocaroo.com/i/s0miTnhL3cR3

One more time without all the jelly.

This is worse imo

Too much vibrato, too much glissando between notes, obnoxious tone, no dynamic expression (same with the original recording here)

You are hitting the notes consistently though

Do you have a guitar? Do a lounge version of We Bite. It's really conducive. Its been many many years but as I recall, I just played the same chords but slowed it way down and added some swing. Then stretched the vocals way and made it crooner. Misfits are so super easy so one time when my car was in the shop and I was stranded at home for a week i just learned literally every single misfits song.

>obnoxious tone
yeah obnoxious/silly I dont know specifically whats causing it.

Dude, I'm in my hallway singing into my iphone.

Also, the vibrato and glissando is supposed to be there.
Here's the studio vocal track from Danzig himself:
youtube.com/watch?v=YLP72YjoHkc

He sounds a lot worse in person as well too.

>Also, the vibrato and glissando is supposed to be there.

I understand you're trying to mimick someone else's vocal style, but I assume this is a vocal style that you like otherwise why try to mimick it. Like I said, this is just my opinion, but it's an obnoxious vocal style. If you disagree you disagree. I figured you wanted criticism not dicksucking.

10/10

Know the real question is how do you make money out of this perfect voice.

*now

>I figured you wanted criticism not dicksucking.
Natch.
Just make sure you're not comparing hallway acapella to fully produced vocals.

My country singing voice:
vocaroo.com/i/s0Wnjg15AHrh

Do have a speech impediment?

Does a stuffy nose count?

ah

so you dont have an ax?

What?

Both the Oxford English Dictionary and this listserv post note that the term "axe" originally applied to different musical instruments, such as saxophones and perhaps certain other woodwind instruments, and came out of jazz tradition. It was only over time that this slang term increasingly "stuck" to the guitar, and increasingly (but not at all exclusively) was used in a rock and heavy metal context.

Oh I have a git-tar, if that's what you meant.

Why?

see

vocaroo.com/i/s0o294LUs8cH

I'm drunk, but fuck it

I don't really like that one, but here's Come Back:

vocaroo.com/i/s0UNsEkV6alw

Check out my impressive one-note chops on the """axe""" too.

well right but Come Back just lends itself to being played normally. We Bite is just fun to almost completely rearrange it.

awesome you should do the whole song and play it exactly as written which as I recall is actually TWO notes, so hold onto your butt.

>awesome you should do the whole song and play it exactly as written which as I recall is actually TWO notes, so hold onto your butt.
You mean I should do all of Come Back?

I can't do the loud parts, the entire neighborhood would hate me.

Not sure how clearly this comes across in the recordings, but my singing voice is LOUD and really carries.

have you ever listened to scammers? i think you could pull off something like that

oh thats fine then, misfits are just fun as fuck to cover.

and yeah it actually is just one note/power chord. Its been awhile

Guys I just checked my bank account, and nothing changed.

Could my voice be TOO good or something?