Last album you've listen to is now a movie. And you've just watched it

Last album you've listen to is now a movie. And you've just watched it.
How do you think it was?

The last album I listened to was Arghoslent's Incorrigible Bigotry. It was a movie about the man on the left owning the man on the right and crushing his spirit. 7.5/10

cocteau twins treasure
i was probably to xanned out to remember shit but there were goth british kids doing blow, melodramatic close ups, existentialism and some qts.
7/10

>gaston - what time does your train leave?
Kinda artsy, lots of unnecessarily long shots to emphasise certain emotions. Is kind of all over the place but it makes for an enjoyable watch. Ending kinda ties it together, much like pixar (I think?) flicks where everything works out, but not how it meant to or you expected it to.

Long Season..

Fisher men who make music and fish for a living in a province in Japan. Their music is the soundtrack for the film.

Eagles - Hotel California

Honestly would've made better as a movie

Faith No More - Angel Dust.
A movie about a sreaming crooning schizophrenic who has just eaten a cocaine brick.
Would watch again.

To Be Kind.
A David Lynch version of The Tree of Life.

>Front Line Assmembly
>dystopian society set in 2100, where a punky group of lower class teens fight through society to take down the evil elite through a series of dance battles
>inexplicably really good, 8/10, album is the soundtrack

A piece about Ratko Mladic and the Yugoslav wars perhaps
Whatever it be, I imagine it'd be good

Gas 0095
Probably a sci-fi movie about mathematics and electronics.

Why not just ask what we thought of the album instead of this gay shit?

Jesus that's exactly what it is

That's fucking scary to think about

>last album i heard entirely
Jun Togawa and The Yapoos - Ura Tamahime
it's basically a Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan movie
>Listening to now
Bill Evans Trio - Sunday in the Village Vanguard
possibly some old film about life in crowded city of 40's America

yo la tengo - extra painful

some sort of sad road trip

indie road movie where the main character comes to terms with his loneliness. 9/10

>Currents
I don't know
Kind of sad, didn't really make sense, maybe I should be stoned while watching it? Yeah that would totally make it better or something.

4/10 (420/10 high lol get it??)

Japanese Michael Mann-type action flick, I'm happy with it.

watching test patterns for 2 hours

same

>Clutch - Psychic Warfare

In 2016, Hunter S. Thompson is resurrected by meme magic to cover the Presidential Race. His team (or "filthy assistents", as he likes to refer to them) is comprised of a vocaloid idol with William Burroughs's personality and memories, a speaking frog who may or may not be Kek's physical incarnation, a sentient Vincent Black Shadow and MC Ride (who happens to be Oscar Zeta Acosta's long lost son). Their year long road trip will paint the stars and stripes on America's soil with blood, shit and cheap whiskey. Also, all conspiracies are real and the world will not end - out of sheer luck.

Written by Thomas Pynchon
Directed by a dead racoon in a dishwasher, aka Harmony Korine

Fanisk-noontide. As a movie it's really cheesy and campy and the acting is bad but I'm so compelled by the plot and visual aesthetic that I end up walking away enjoying it

A sleek mystery movie