What are your favorite and least favorite Sup Forums generals?

What are your favorite and least favorite Sup Forums generals?

lol kpg has the most girls and underage in this entire board desu

I like /emoe/ for the quite good recs, but the circlejerking kinda kills it, especially the tripfaggotry. Dunno if it's worse than other generals though.

Don't generally have the attention span to stay in a general for any decent amount of time but /dark/ and /trad/ are pretty cool.

I like /classical/, it's actually pretty pretension free, especially now

Heh.

(I could also do without /grimes/ generals)

best: /share/
runner up: /shugazi/
fun: /bleep/, /noise/
eh: /chart/
filtered: /kpop/, /prod/, /comp/, /grimes/

What's wrong with /prod?/

Not the person filtering but it's not particularly interesting to those of us who aren't looking to produce music themselves.

Oh.

I thought OP's post only said "least favorite" generals. Let it be known that I do not care for /kpg/ at all.

Don't get me wrong, the way music is produced is probably at least somewhat interesting to all of us, but there are much better, more concise sources to learn from it than /prod/

/emoe/

*it from

K-pop and Grimes generals should not be considered as they are objectively the worst.

I don't frequent that many generals, but rym kinda sucks.

I'd like /chart/ more if people actually talked about music instead of post-and-run.

kpg is the comfiest general

I second this.

My faves /classical/ and /trad/

trips confirm

Share is 320kbps shit music spamming

Daily isinteresting - new music and new interesting stuff to listen to everyday

Shugazi is ok bacause the music is good but track are repeatable

Noise is meh

Rym and chart are a bunch of newfags with entry level mucore taste

Funk etc and trad is ok

Guitar is meh. Just a bunch of wannabe hendrixes playing solos using the pentatonic scale and pinch harmonics

Hhg is a general praising new school hh = shit

Kpg and metal are shit because kpop and metal are shit

Grimes is just s4s and noone knows if the generals are ironic or not

Comp and bleep is pretty fine

Prod is comp for grimesfags and hh beats fags

Classical post the same shit over and ocer again and mozartfags make raids on anti-mozartfags/bachfags/beethoven fags (three entry level classicalcore boiz)

I would include p4k/scaruffi/steve albini/kanye west generals as well. These are definitly the worst as well as rym which is the definition of megalomania and narcism and newfaggotry

Soundcloud and bandcamp threads are meh as well. Autopromotion of generic music. And its all the same thing promoted

/kpg/ and /grimes are pure cancer, /prod/ is garbage, followed closely by /trad/.

guitar and prod both need at least one guy with an obscene amount of money, grimesfag needs a bunch of people around mocking him

They're all shit and made discussion of metal impossible

>tfw /kpg/ /shugazi/ and /share/ but also want to be /bleep/ + /daily/ yet feel too pleb to actually communicate without being memed on

such is life

/classical/ is pretty chill most of the time.

none i love them all.

/rym/ is the ultimate exit-level general. If you wish to understand and participate in the discord that's going on in the threads you must have at least 5+ years on Sup Forums. Not to mention that they are at the forefront of creating Sup Forums memes. Recently 2 memes that they created got popular on this board. Also there's a 50% chance that the thread might be shit and deleted by janitors.

go away you fucking disgusting weeb

I hate kpop, classical, and 21 pilots. This board would be better if all of those got purged

Why classical?

Because you like it.

OK, that's valid ;_;

/nbbmn/ is far and away the best time to be on Sup Forums. Unfortunately /metal/ is really bad.

But /grimes/ or any other waifu general, including /kpop/ are awful and need to be removed.

last.fm generals AKA how to ruin the archive

>4 kpgs up right now

I hate all of it

>/comp/
best general on this board

join daily, as a tripfag who has participated for over a year now I will say that the people are super friendly and welcoming

>Rym and chart are a bunch of newfags with entry level mucore taste

Maybe chart threads but RYM generals are usually full of contrarians who circlejerk to foreign films and hate Sup Forumscore.

I have an RYM account, so I know what I'm talking about.

The threads and the site are not the same thing

/grimes/ by far.

as a favorite