Tell me why i shouldn't shoot you right between your eyes

Tell me why i shouldn't shoot you right between your eyes

Because your an autistic 12 year old with a fake gun.

cause its a fake, faggot.

/thread

Cuz you'z a bitch nigga.

Also, if it were possible to shoot people through the internet you can bet I'd have already done it.

Jesus Christ those glasses are fucking huge

Main reason, you can't shoot someone through the internet, else most of the people here would already be dead. Secondly, your gun barrel is so large that either its a musket, or a nerf gun, seeing how the part that should hold the ammo is cylindrical yes, but facing the wrong direction. All in all, I doubt said threat has any worth to it.

I can't help but wonder, is the gent in a frame behind the lad in the photo was his great great grandfather or just George Washington.

Because you already have a record and your kid needs you. You are such a puny faggot, I wish you weren't so cunty, I would love to beat your ass but you're not a man, you'd sue me like a little bitch. You shoulda OD'd, the world would be a better place.

clearly i cant shoot you from the internet, retards, it's called a rhetorical question

nigger you tell me

because I am cyclops and you can't divide by zero, faggot

Because it's the hardest part of the skull, and people shot between the eyes are more likely to survive

Because the barrel on your gun is wider than the chambers in the cylinder.

Cause your a faggot

And thaz why you'z a bitch nigga.

Bruh I didn't know Adam Lanza was still alive

are you dumb, you fucking nerd? life isn't a video game where you can get shot and live. stick to call of duty

nigger

Then why did you ask it?

Because I'll shoot you first you four eyed cock smoker.

i'm bigger than you and if I don't die, you will

Ok, try reading through Cracked and then call me. You would be amazed what someone can survive.

stfu with that weaboo shit, go fuck your pillow and cry

>On a weeaboo imageboard
>Crying about weeaboo post

I love history

>rhetorical
So, you created a thread around a question you don't want an answer to? Retards, indeed.

> Cause Youre already dead

this is Sup Forums. a random imageboard faggot, stop justifying your unnatural love for anime and kill yourselve already

Lern2goggle, faggot. Sup Forums was originally an anime board. The other shit came later.

'Cause gunfags have no nuts when it comes to actually using daddy's colt to do anything besides playfight with when he is at work. Sit down nigger.

okay? maybe originally, but not anymore, retart faggot, why talk about the past?

Cause i can suck you off dry

i've hunted and killed moose half a ton and more, please don't come with that

because desu

>retart
I think you're the retard here.
You said it yourself, it's random, so I can post weeaboo shit all day if I want. And you can spend all day complaining like a little bitch about it too.
Stay mad, queer.

Didn't you say you had an interest in history shown by the picture behind your head in the first image? The past provides a foundation for the present, and the future.

sorry, i like to excercise and dont do drugs. i've kicked asses of people twice my size. the secret is knowing how to fight, dumbass

that's true, but this is Sup Forums and Sup Forums is for faggots like you and me

come on, how is that funny or even hard to believe? go outside once in a while

Let me suck your dick.

im laughing at how generic that is
Anyone who goes hunting for game or sport has done that

Cuz you don't have the balls to do it.

You do realize that Faggot means homosexual, which also implies that everyone who is on this site is, in your opinion, gay. I find that highly unlikely considering how many people there are that visit the site.

I'm not homosexual sorry, although i know where you get the idea, lel

Pic looks just like some alcoholic, junkie faggot I know that tells everyone he's "clean" but smokes weed all thetime and treated his girl so shitty that she left with their kid.

You don't have to be to let me suck your dick

Your glasses are probably the funniest thing on this entire board right now, maybe even all of Sup Forums

he looks like carl.

Please let me swallow your seed

who the fuck is that?

thanks for the compliment, sadly im not gay, have some more tho

with lenses that big you couldnt hit your ow fatass mom

"Because I am you user!"
Tremble in fear as you have an existential crisis, fueled by confusion and not realizing that I'm a mirror!

Just close your eyes and think of whatever you want while I lick clean your cock.

*Puts finger In gun*

Because I blocking bullet now

>Lern2goggle, faggot. Sup Forums was originally an anime board. The other shit came later.
you're just jealous

>everyone knows the obscure nobodies that I know by first name

go ahead and try all you're going to do is break your computer

because i'm very fast xd